563 votesCall commented
Since i figured it out i might just post the solution.
Its a very buggy solution but it worked for me:
1. Unlink OneDrive account
2. In the OneDrive folder, make a 'new folder' and move as many folders and files into that 'new folder'.
3. If your are getting problem moving with certain files or folder. Make a new folder inside the troubled folders and make a new folder where you move your files too.
4. Keep doing this Inceptions stuff until all of the files are under a 'new folder' created by you. Optionally delete as you go deeper.
5. Go to your Onedrive file location. C:\Users\PCNAME.
6. Delete the entire OneDrive folder.