An error occurred while saving the commentChris commented
Has there been any movement with this? Like others, we have a need to disable connectors. A few notes:
1) We disabled Add-ins at the tenant level - Which works from the Outlook client on the PC.
2) We disabled Connectors at the tenant level:
[-ConnectorsEnabled | $false
3) However when using OWA you can add any connector, then it will show up on your client on your PC.
4) Using the Outlook App (Rest-API) on an Android device I can add connectors.
5) Using the Outlook App (Rest-API) on an Apple device I cannot add connectors
Like many of you, I would think that this would be something that has to be addressed.