51 votes0 comments · Office 365 Security & Compliance » Spam & Phishing · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
To change the email address of the group, follow the best answer here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_o365admin-mso_exchon-mso_o365b/how-to-add-an-email-alias-to-an-o365-group/79d94383-442a-4e3a-ac62-4ff1ea8af962.
We’re working on renaming the Team Site. Stay tuned.
Thanks for this request. We are rolling out the links to planner boards for groups in Outlook desktop from the group card, so that should help get to the planner task list.
This request seems to be asking for the Outlook desktop tasks list to also show planner tasks. Can you help us understand the use cases and details on the actions you expect to perform with planner tasks in Outlook?
Why should Planner tasks be accessible in Outlook?:
• Microsoft provides a lot of tools to track tasks (like Exchange, SharePoint, Project, Wunderlist). All these tools had in common, that users are able to see their tasks in one central place: Microsoft Outlook. Therefore, tasks from Planner should be visible and editable in Outlook, too.
• Furthermore, people want these tasks also available in OWA and in Outlook Apps. It should not make a difference, if you are working mobile or with desktop software.
What further features do we expect to see in Planner?
• We miss an export option (to Excel, PDF). It is important to forward overviews to responsibles/externals. And it would mean an exit strategy: at any point of time, we could switch from Planner to a SharePoint task list (we already had the case, that a Plan was not flexible enough and it was necessary to enter all tasks again.
• It would also be nice to have an import option (from CSV or Excel format) for everyone, who has already tracked tasks with a list and now wants to switch to Planner instead.
• We ask ourselves, why Planner is not able to save a Plan as a template or as an alternative copy an existing plan. That saves a lot of time for projects with a nearly same structure.