An error occurred while saving the commentDarryl Heerema commented
We need this too. Microsoft gave us three options to get around this:
1. Turn off cached mode on all shared mailboxes.
2. Set cached mode to download the full shared mailboxes.
3. Add the mailbox as a secondary exchange account.
We have issues with all three of these options:
1. If we turn off cached mode, the users complain it is way to slow to load shared mailbox folders.
2. If we set cached mode to download the full mailboxes, it takes forever and clogs our network. Some users have 5-10 shared mailboxes, and some of those are 20-30GB in size each.
3. Setting the shared mailbox as a second Exchange Account requires manual intervention on all workstations. It does restore the view more link, but prompts the user continually for their credentials. This is not a feasible solution.
Please - we need this link back like it was in Outlook 2013!
1 vote0 comments · Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) » Data Loss Prevention (DLP) · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Darryl Heerema shared this idea ·