Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Information Protection (MIP)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Inherit the visual style from the parent label during creating sub-labels.

Would be great to have an option (a checkbox or something) in the Portal inside the sub-label window config that will let you inherit the visual marking style from the parent label. Especially if you need to create a number of sub-labels (too many clicks). Usually, they should be of the same colour and text style as the parent one.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Administration and Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the Get-LabelPolicy command DistributionStatus and DistributionResults properties accurate and meaningful.

Currently the DistributionStatus always seems to have a value of Pending and the DistributionResults is empty. It would be useful for the results to accurately represent the status confirming distribution across all SC&C infrastructure and SPO if the tenant has enabled AIP integration and any other integrations. This is a compliment to UserVoice it https://office365.uservoice.com/forums/928576-microsoft-information-protection-mip/suggestions/40866619-mip-publishing-sensitivity-labels-takes-24-hours

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  1 comment  ·  Administration and Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Label Policy Priority to be set using PowerShell

We can see the priority levels of different label policies in PowerShell, however in order for me to be able to change it I have to log into the UI. Can we extend the functionality for me to be able to save a priority change through script?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Administration and Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base