Feedback by UserVoice

Office + Editor Browser Extension

1. Relocated Search Bar In Outlook O365

The recent update for Outlook O365 moved the search bar out of the inbox and into the top window bar. This change doesn't make an ounce of sense and makes this process of using a common feature clunky and unintuitive. The rationale that this was moved to "make room for additional messages" is absurd as the search bar was less than the height of a normal email message.

While I get that some may like this it clunky and just doesn't make sense. At least give us a setting where we can choose to move it or not. This is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Will fix Internet Explorer security bug under attack

Microsoft has confirmed a security flaw affecting Internet Explorer is currently being used by hackers and it is working on a fix, to be released at a later date.

The vulnerability was first reported by US Homeland Security on Friday evening, although the issue is not limited to American devices.

Overall, Microsoft said all supported versions of Windows are affected by the flaw, including Windows 7, which after this week will no longer receive security updates.

The vulnerability was found in how Internet Explorer handles memory. An attacker could use the flaw to remotely run malicious code on an affected…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Open .msg files attached in an email in Outlook 365 for macOS

Emails that are read in Outlook on MacOS are not able to open attached .msg files.

This function works fine in Windows. I have been told by Microsoft this file format can't be compatible with macOS and there are these work arounds.

i. Simplest way - Without using any additional software you may attach .msg files to outlook web application as a draft and then view them.

ii. Use the MSG Viewer for Outlookapp to view the messages in .msg format.

iii. If the file you need to open was not directly created by Outlook, you may be able to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Any One Can Edit And Save It Without Any Mark to Prove That Email Been Edited

Please Check This, I Already Opened a Ticket Complaining That Any One Can Edit And Save Any Received Email Message on His Outlook Without Any Mark to Prove That Email Been Edited, The Answer Came That, This Issue Is in The Design and Microsoft Can Not Do Anything for Me, I am Not Happy With This Answer and Need to Scalate This Issue to Highier Level.
    Please Give a Cal to Show And Discuss.
    Thank You

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office + Editor Browser Extension

Categories