Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Suite Navigation Bar

1. Create a global navigation option.

In older on prem versions of sharepoint we would tweak pages to include a global navigation of sorts. I'm not asking for instant access to the entire tenant, but it would be nice to have the ability to crate a globalized navigation ribbon that points to various hubsites that a user is associated with. Thus making it easier for end users to navigate around.
    Especially since we all know users don't search, they click around to get where they're going.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize Navigation bar

Until just recently you could pin 3 apps to the navigation bar. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/office365/howto/connect-your-app-to-o365-app-launcher

I just spent about 45 min on line with support trying to figure out why the apps I had pinned there were removed. He finally figured out that this ability has been removed. I remember seeing it on my portal in the last 2 weeks.

Please bring back this option In addition, it would be great to not be limited to 3 apps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Display the Office 365 Suite bar while 'starting' OWA

It's unfortuante that OWA has to "start" when loading. Assuming that this can't be fixed, please see if you can display the suite bar while it's loading. It's quite possible that I accidentally clicked something outook related and don't want to wait for the thing to load...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Suite Navigation Bar

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base