Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Search

Welcome to the Microsoft Search UserVoice forum!  We look forward to your feedback and ideas around Microsoft Search in general, including the admin experience, Microsoft Search clients, connectors, and UX customization. Please let us know what you think!

1. outlook seach

kill yourself now kill yourself now. anyone who works at ms is waste of effort and energy and should kill thier faimilies and them selves- do us all a favor- eliminate your uslessness from the collective gene pool

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I use Outlook at work. I recently noticed in the upper right hand corner of the screen the "Coming Soon" button. So, I flipped it on. When t

I use Outlook at work. I recently noticed in the upper right hand corner of the screen the "Coming Soon" button. So, I flipped it on. When trying the new Search field at the top to search my email, you CAN'T Copy and Paste into it. That is something I wish you guys would fix. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Searches & Categories

I use categories to organize & sort my Outlook Inbox. Searches need to show email category assignments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1–844>769<9823 Hp printer Online

+1–844>769<9823 Hp printer Online

What you can do to make Hp printer Online?
    If you want to make your Hp printer online then you have to follow the instructions step by
    step and then follow them carefully so that you can easily get your Hp printer online. But
    make sure you must not miss any step.
    Check the cable connections
    To make your Hp Printer working you will have to check that both the cables of the hp
    printer and the computer to which they are properly connected. Then also check the ends of
    the USB cables that they are…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1,844,769,9823 | Hp Printer Offline Windows 10

HP printer is Working with Windows 10 is exceptionally practical and helpful. Be that as it may, on account of its high usefulness, the framework keeps an eye on work with a lot of utilizations and projects at the same time, which can be the wellspring of surprising issues. Go to Install an HP Printer and interface with windows 10. The Scanner is on the introduce plate as is the Printer yet Windows 10 needs it for the Printer, Keeps saying that the HP Printer Offline Windows 10. Step by step instructions to Make Printer Is Offline in Windows 10…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. +1*844*769*9823 hp printer offline windows 10

+1844769*9823 hp printer offline windows 10
    All you might need to do is to restart the printer and the computer or unplug its USB cable. If you are using a network printer, either wired or wireless, the problem is with the connection, and you should restart your router. ... From the queue window, select Printer and uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
    https://gadgetsick.com/blog-post/hp-printer-offline-windows-10/
    https://medium.com/@gadgetsick8/1-888-358-6248-why-hp-printer-offline-1faed049849d

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. +1*844*769*9823 why hp printer offline

Why Hp Printer Offline?
    We all know that Hp is one of the best and top brand that is making the electronic device
    like the Hp Printer, software or the hardware and even the computer accessories. All the
    new models of the Hp printer have the ultimate features build in it like the wireless network
    connection and high-quality printing and the scanning features. But during the use of the
    printer, it suddenly gets offline and then many users ask why Hp Printer offline error appears
    on the screen.
    But you should not get panic, as our support team of the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Let you easily search and find people on a specific department or company

Love that Microsoft Search understands searches like 'my manager' or 'Gail Tanner's org'. But I'd also would like to search for all people in a specific department. Also possible to search for company since we often have large Azure AD's which consists of people from many different companies.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unassigned seating in floor plans

We have several locations that have open seating on each floor, rather than designated seats. Currently, those users show up in Bing Search with no link to floor plans. It would be useful if search results would show the floor plan for the floor the employee resides on (minus the pin). This would allow users to see where the open seating areas of the floor are, so they know approximately where to find the person they are looking for. Additionally, it would provide a similar experience across different user queries, rather than having some that have an office link (and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Categories for Bookmarks and Q&A

The bookmarks and Q&A lists get large quickly. As we are planning to distribute the management on these resources to their individual owners (HR, IT, etc.) it would be helpful to be able to provide category filters so those admins can easily locate all of their bookmarks and Q&A entries without having to hunt.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Auto import updates to Search Acronyms

Our Acronyms are managed via a separate system (Collibra). It would be helpful to have a way to create a Flow or API/PowerShell that imports updates from that system to Search Acronyms.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Auto upload DWG file updates to configured Floor Plans

For floor plans, admins currently need to manually import updated floor plan DWG files. Once the admin has set up building/floor plans, it would be very helpful to be able to automate the update process by pointing to the SharePoint (or other) location where the DWG files live and having the admin tool re-import the files on change.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. add ability to search Admin Center pages

There is no way to search for content that exists on the various admin center pages which can make it difficult to find after changes have been made. For example, i wanted to find the Attach Surface Reduction rules and could not remember which security center they were located in. There is no way to do a Search to find them. we have to know how to navigate to them. This is a common issue for all of the admin pages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Quick search for filename patterns

There are tools like "Everything", "Locate32" which find every file in a local NTFS drive within a second by using the NTFS-MFT. Please integrate a feature like this an Windows 10 Clients as well as in Windows 10 fileserver!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Search

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base