Feedback by UserVoice

FastTrack

Welcome to the FastTrack UserVoice forum. We’d love to hear your ideas to improve the partner or customer experience.

1. 35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable bulk add members to Teams via xlsx or csv import

At present, Teams only allows adding members individually. This is not feasible when a Team is private but intended for many people. Importing a csv or xlsx spreadsheet is a very standard way of managing large user lists in other modern applications - if Teams is intended to be a modern large-scale collaboration tool then it needs to have this feature enabled.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fasttrack support for Azure information protection

Fasttrack support is needed for Azure information Protection. the Fasttrack team helps a lot of customers protect their data and deploy the Microsoft 365 suite and it's really important to have Azure Information Protection (AIP) within their service description.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Live meeting attendee list

When a user is hosting a live meeting, the number of attendees is displayed but not a list of those attendee names. Would like to see everyone who is on the live meeting real-time. I know there is a report that can be pulled after.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. APIs for math.microsoft.com/

I just stumbled accros this functionality and it's great! Institutions that have STEM programs would love to have this sort of fucntionality available to them in testing situations. If there were APIs for the work that has been here, it would go along way to increasing adoption of your tool.
    Thanks for considering!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Posibilidad de seleccionar un calendario diferente al personal

Me gustaría que uno pudiera utilizar calendarios diferentes a los personales. En mi organización además tenemos áreas comunes como piscinas, gimnasios, entre otras, que buscamos que los clientes puedan reservar sin necesidad de que se le agende a una persona en especifico, y que existiera un calendario directamente para ese servicio.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Improve Track Changes

Track changes is a great Tool in Word. I'm able to display all changes or display changes from a special person only.

It would be great if i would have the possibility to display as well changes in a special time slot.

A Usecase for this could be, that you've changed different stuff on one day. The changes are Tracked by the Track Changes Feature. It's able to see on which date and which time the change was made. It would be great if I could select a kind of Filter to show only changes from yesterday. So you would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Automatic out of office message for selected Calendar entries

Outlook calendar entries should have an option to activate out-of-office messages during that appointment time automatically.

Out-of-office messages should contain optional macros for start and end date&time to support this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Shorten the SharePoint URLs

SharePoint URLs are particularly very long and annoying. It isn't convenient to email to someone or store the URLs somewhere. I know people who don't like to use SharePoint just because of the long URLs.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix MS click and run

Fix MS click and run... so it closes when other office products do. It doesn't run at 50% of a high powered I7 CPU and use almost a gig of ram every time I use an office product.

MS supprot was no help in fixing this... so maybe you all might

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow for specified users only to read a MSWord document. E.g. only email address x,y,z can open to read/edit a file and absolutely no other

To ensure absolute confidentiality for MSWord, Excel, etc. Documents, introduce a functionality wherby the originator of a document can enter a few email addresses of people that the originator wants to allow reading/editing rights to. Nobody else will ever be allowed to open or edit the document other than the specified email recipients. Even if one of the specified people saves a copy and forwards it to other people, they should not be able to open or edit the document at all. Not even with the current methods of bypassing document protection passwords and restrictions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fields / Filters

Use the filter tools in Excel for outlook.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Combat technology leveraged scams.

Create combined task force with Google, Apple, ISPs and Regional Internet Registries to combat crime technology leveraged crimes.

Many local police departments do not have the resources or knowledge to investigate internet crimes and the Federal Bureau of Investigations are simply overwhelmed by the number of cases they get that they simple have to prioritize their case loads.

Creating this powerful task force will enable a global partnership that will facilitate the identification of those individuals who leverage technology to commit crimes to steal peoples money and personal identifiable information.

Together, those technology companies providing services need to do a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. APA 7th edition

Word needs APA updated from the 6th to the 7th edition urgently with University requiring these changes in referencing

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Copy a Bookings service

It would be extremely helpful to be able to copy or clone a Bookings service. Starting from scratch for each service is frustrating when we want a similar service with just a change in the duration or description.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Your status on blog-insider.office.com in Availability

Hi. Not sure if this is the right place to log this stuff but I've just have the first Insider Blog come through (full of some great stuff that I'd like to share with my colleagues), BUT:
    Firstly, in Availability it states you must be X, Y or Z - but it doesn't tell me if I am or not so whether that feature will be available to me or not. Similarly, I can't know if this feature has come out or not within the MS365 tenant at the company I work at - I really want to share these…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Outlook Client Move emails folder search

Outlook Web when you move an email, you are able to type the name of the desired folder and it will list it.
    In the full outlook client you have manually click through to find the folder.
    I spend my time between online and client outlook - Online is mainly to keep my inbox organised so please this bring this function to the Outlook Client
    Thank you so much if this is possible

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create your own session in MS booking so customers can book this session

MS bookings is very helpful for booking free timeslots. It would be great as organizor you can make your own session in MS booking and customers can subscribe to that session. You can compare it with a fitness session or training session where customers can subscribe to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

FastTrack

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base