Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve Office 365 Business Center

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. AUTOMATICALLY EXTRACT CLIENT OR VENDOR CONTACT INFO

Every email we receive, Outlook, Customer Manager and Business Center extra the email address, phone number, fax number, name, website, company's name and other information from our clients & vendors email signature to contact to Customer Manager and Business Center and track all email related to them. I have 6000 emails from clients and vendors and I cannot add manually. This would help us with CRM. I remember Outlook used to have that a long time ago but for some reason you guys removed. This is very important specially for small business owners.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Outlook Contacts has a known issue—randomly and repeatedly deleting photos and changing display name entries.

It's a major nuisance for corporate users and it wants to be set straight. The email sender must go into Contacts and re-establish the name and address. If you don't, you either are not sure the email was correctly sent or the addressee thinks he/she is not of sufficient import to be an entry in the sender's address book. This has been persistent for 3 weeks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hide local calendar and make shared calendar outlook 365 calendar

In small workgroup, I can't make an outlook 365 shared calendar as outlook 365 ONLY calendar by default,And I need to uncheck the local calendar view on every opening of outllok and it is very annoying.
    It would be very useful to give the user the option to make the shared calendar as the main and only viewed calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please make it possible to change the default message that "Skype Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office 2013" create when skedule a meeting

With Skype for business is it possible to skedule a new skype meeting from Outlook.
    Please make it possible to change the default message that "Skype Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office 2013" create automatically.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bug - Outlook 365 crashes on adding contact

Outlook 365 crashed while adding new contact (After filling new contact's name and moving to a different info box).
    Removing office completely and reinstalling didn't worked.
    Installing office on a new computer didn't solved it either.
    Only reverting to Version 1807 (Build 10325.20118) and disabling updates solved the problem.
    Please fix it ASAP.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Receipt to customer

Please, please give us the ability to automatically issue a receipt via email to the customer as you register a payment to their invoice. This is especially important as often times our invoices will get paid in several installments and the client needs a receipt each time they pay. It needs to automatically generate and be sent via email because we sometimes need a duplicate receipt as we deal with B2B also.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please allow admin to change name of Onedrive directory name

Please allow global administrator to be able to rename the name of the Onedrive account / directory. Currently it defaults to Onedrive - Company name. We are using multiple Onedrive accounts which all default to the same name with a (n) extension and would like the ability to be able to rename the account / directory so each Onedrive account can be clearly identified.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to search downloaded files on OneDrive app while offline

Very often, I work in remote areas with no mobile or WiFi coverage, so I have a group of frequently used files downloaded to my OneDrive app, however if I search for any of them while offline, the app give no results as it search feature only works when OneDrive iOS app is online.

Please consider an offline search feature for quick access of downloaded files in iOS apps, in the same way it works on any computer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow shared tasks to sync with an individual users to-do list

When creating a shared task list, any user who has been shared the list should see those tasks in their "regular" to-do list as well. This would keep all tasks consolidated, easily viewable in Outlook, and easily synced with mobile devices... instead of having to keep track of multiple lists.

Microsoft To-Do allows User 1 to create a shared list with User 2. User 1 will see the tasks in their to-do list. User 2 can add tasks to the list which will show up in User 1's to-do list, but not in User 2's to-do list. A "shared" list…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Excel uploads xml files bigger than 1 MB again.

Currently excel can upload xml but not bigger than 1MB. WhenI try upload xml bigger than 1 MB I receive notice: "No connection. Not enough memory, calculation cannot be proceeded" (translation from Polish notice).
    It is very usefull feature, so if it was restered it would be very helpfull.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Excel uploads xml files bigger than 1 MB again.

Currently excel can upload xml but not bigger than 1MB. WhenI try upload xml bigger than 1 MB I receive notice: "No connection. Not enough memory, calculation cannot be proceeded" (translation from Polish notice).
    It is very usefull feature, so if it was restered it would be very helpfull.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make sub folders list alphabetically under Inbox instead of chronologically

Pretty self explanatory. Was told The 365 Home edition does this. I've used Outlook for years and it use to do this automatically. Moving in place is not user friendly. Also I do not see the need for chronological but it there is a need maybe there needs to be a choice given at creation of the folder name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bulk client updates

We need to be able to update client contacts all together like if it was spreadsheet or sharpening where we can easily scroll or filter client to update and add new columns to all clients at the same time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Email Notifications - turn off if I'm in a meeting

My presentations and meetings are continually interrupted with notices of email notifications. It's super distracting to my audience.

Outlook knows I'm in a meeting - it can see my calendar. It also knows if I'm the meeting organizer. I'm also running Skype, which knows I'm in a meeting. So why doesn't Notifications respect that? Don't show email notifications during the meeting if I'm the organizer. OK to show them the rest of the time, just not when I'm presenting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enhance Integration with Veeva Vault to enable us if Microsoft Rich Client

The current integration between Veeva Vault and Microsoft Word only enables Microsoft Word Online. Microsoft Word online has significant limitations and does not fulfill business needs for collaborative editing of documents, i.e. tracked changes are not visible in Microsoft Word online but only after opening the document in the rich client.

Microsoft shall collaborate with Veeva to enhance the integration, i.e. enable the "Edit in word" functionality when documents are opened/ sent to a workflow from Veeva Vault.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Manager dashboard for Skype for Business

My company would greatly benefit from a dashboard that displayed, the number of current calls, Who from a call queue and or group is on the phone, Who is answering queue calls, who is logged into a queue now, reporting on the number of calls in a time frame, etc.. This is for department managers to see what their people are doing. Call quality is not a concern for them as much as who is answering, how many they are answering, if they are logged into the proper queue, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make Microsoft Teams optional

I am very disappointed in the "upgrade" to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business. It is not user friendly. It appears to be for larger companies to use internally. I used Skype for external calls. I no longer have that function. My contacts are gone, and I cannot log in. Please make Teams optional so customers like me can still use Skype for Business

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. support office 365 business deployment with Intune

Current:
    If you want to use Intune to deploy Office today, you have to be licensed for or update to ProPlus.

Request:
    We are using Office 365 Business and would like to use Intune to manage the deployment of these apps to our systems (without upgrading or changing the Office license).
    We aren't interested in any of the other differences between the Business and ProPlus editions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Accessing Archive mailbox from mobile devices

Users really need to be able to access their archive mailbox from a mobile device, such as an iPhone. In this "mobile" world we now live in, this is a tremendous disadvantage not being able to access the archive. When will this feature/fix be implemented?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Feedback and Knowledge Base