Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. group calendar

Ticket #:7320895
    Roberto,
    You didn't call at 2p. I had a 3rd person waiting as well.

Requested: group calendar where more than one person can schedule events.
    set up effort: created new relationships and attempted to share calendar. With "share", edit privileges may be a limitation.

Did not explore "groups", which appears may allow groups to schedule events.

I will open another ticket.

idea: if a calendar can be web based and users from multiple companies s can edit, please make it easier to find/set up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Receipt Tracking

One of the primary needs of many business is receipt tracking. You need to accurately track things from meals to supplies to product.

While invoicing is important, and Mile IQ is great... we really need a product that you can take a picture of a receipt, enter a total and categorize it.

You will need to provide a means to output this into common accounting software.

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Can you please add "Find my PC" for PC's signed in with Office 365 Accounts.

Enable "Find my PC" for PC's signed in with an Office 365 account, and allow Locking the PC or the Account on the PC.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Customer service (new concept)

Find a way to get your 'chat' staff to solve problems instead of having your customers waste hours of valuable time explaining to a person (who does not have English as a first language) what the problem is, only to be told, "you need our commercial team."
    Really, do I, for one purchase of office 365?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enhance import failure reporting

State which records failed on import

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

in the plans  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make ProPlus to Premium and other upgrades more seamless and smooth, built in upgrade button or automatic update per license

Like the title says, instead of making people who upgrade their license go through reinstalls, provide an easy method to upgrade the software within the app to save time and admin hassle.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Desktop Client Needs a RELIABLE Way to Manually Change Login Credentials for Email Accounts

I really appreciate how automated and easy you guys have made it to provision a new email account on the Outlook desktop client. However, it is now so automated that those credentials have become inaccessible when a user needs to force a change or make a fix. Normally, Outlook should present a credentials box when sending/receiving a disconnected account. However, for the past 24 hours, I've been unable to get Outlook to do just that for some inexplicable reason. And it so happens that its with a company-hosted Exchange server that is fussy about getting a domain along with the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sharepoint workflow is poor, not working, and bad

Workflow is not working. Although approval gibven, it hangs
    Very poor "development"
    Usless

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Setting Up Domain Email With SquareSpace Platform Website

Having considerable difficulty with setting up email Domain with SquareSpace platform. SquareSpace is not among the platform-sites having specific information about setting up the connection with Microsoft. Plus, SquareSpace has two methods available for accomplishing this, but one method involves adding an extra expense for the website. We don't think establishing the connection with Microsoft should necessitate an extra billing opportunity for SquareSpace. Please add SquareSpace to the current list of those website platforms having specific domain settings available for Microsoft users. ; - > thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Save File As lets user copy file and download even when Block Download is selecetd

STOP "SAVE FILE AS" WHEN "BLOCK DOWNLOAD" IS SELECTED. Currently when sharing a file, if "Block Download" is selected, the user can still "Save As" which enables the user to download the file albeit with a different name. So Block Download really does not Block Download. Recommend when "Block Download" is selected, option to save on local drive is deactivated to prohibit download.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please implement an option for email on Outlook that allows a signature to automatically populate on ONLY the first reply in an email

Please implement an option for email on Outlook that allows a signature to automatically populate on ONLY the first reply in an email NOT on every further reply in the same email chain.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yammer - video quality option functionality is missing.

Yammer - video quality selection option is missing (High/Medium/Low). Our users sometimes do not have high speed internet connection and high quality videos uploaded directly into Yammer are getting stuck. The user should have the option to watch videos in lower quality if the speed is not sufficient.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. IM on the office365

Dear Team, I have been facing issues with the IM. The IM automatically signed in whenever I logged into email. I can sign the IM when I need it? Could you please do the needful. Please I request you all to develop the office365 like that according to user requests.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Provide an alert to users that their emails aren't sending or going to sent folder

Just experienced this wonderful thing where outlook said all folders are up to date, said connected to Microsoft Exchange, let me hit the send button all morning for about 3 hours and 11 emails without filing to the sent folders, so everything looked like business as usual. Come to find out later on, I have 11 emails that have been sitting in the outbox.

If you're going to have a product riddled with so many various ways to fail, at least pad the user to not be ridiculously impacted by those failures--provide an alert than an email has been filed…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Option to have separate Office 365 icons on iphone for calendar, mail and people

Come on product managers! When I'm running between terminals in Heathrow, Beijing, or Atlanta and all I want to do is look at my calendar to confirm a flight number I don't have time to click outlook have my email pop up then click the calendar.... Even better I want to leave all three distinct apps running in separate windows in the background and simply jump to the one I need. I get it; some fresh MBA trying to make a name fudged together a faulty / unproveable / unaccountable business case and convinced management that putting them into one…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why Premier support missing for Office 365 Business

There is no premier support for Office 365 Business subscription, why its not available? without this we can not fine root cause of any issue encountered..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. improve mail-template:please include to,cc,bcc and title

I often use mail.Same member,same tile,,
    if I type mail,I have to type many same address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. change the country of the tenant

let it possible to switch to another country in o365 Admin Center

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)