Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve Office 365 Business Center

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Recall action on Outlook for Mac

Add a recall action on Outlook for Mac without showing the receiver the email

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GIve me a way to get my old ribbons back.

I've spent years learning and using the old ribbons, and they are a productivity tool. I understand new users may want simplier ribbons, but experienced users don't. Make it an option somewhere in Office 365.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make Microsoft Outlook Mac Version FREE TO USE

Since MS is intent . no bent on allow MS Outlook on Mac complete and utter Garbage... and no where near the quality of software that the windows version is, I propose that they make MS Outlook on Mac free to use. There is no reason I should be paying for MS Outlook when its in the total garbage state that its been in for YEARS.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. OneDrive Business should work the exact same way OneDrive Personal works, not convert into SharePoint when sharing folders

OneDrive Business should work the exact same way OneDrive Personal works, not convert into SharePoint when sharing folders. It's called ONE drive for a reason, not TWO Drive.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add "Cantonese" voice input for Dictate

Dictate is a great feature in Office 365, "Cantonese" voice input can serve much Hong Kong people

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow one drive to send notifications via email when it stops syncing

if running one drive on a headless pc or a remote pc/server and one drive stops syncing user won't find out until next time he logs into that pc which could be days or weeks, is there a way to setup notification via email when it stops syncing for any reason.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. OneDrive Common Sense

The OneDrive should have the capacity to upload up to 100 GB files, or atleast make it 50 GB. There are video files, and other types of files that are very large and there is a limit of 15 GB per file size for upload to the space, which is ridiculous in this day and age.

Secondly; The Onedrive should have the capacity to only download on demand for both Apple and PC products, I know there is something for PC products but I cannot afford to have a 1TB drive download onto my Apple or Notebook PC just for…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Create multiple business profile

Can I create multiple business profiles in one 365 account? I have a couple of small businesses and it would not be worth buying a new license for every business since they are very small business.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow users to install Microsoft Office 365 Business on Terminal Servers

Our clients with Business Premium licenses can no longer use Office on terminal servers. This needs to change so that our users with a proper BUSINESS license can use MS Office on all devices within their organization.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ad personalised organization contact fields

For example, Schools have codes for students, Emergency contacts, and Office 365 gives the oportunity to give to Teachers or managers contact info anytime, anywhere when needed

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Recurring Meeting end alert

Every recurring meeting that is setup with a limited time period should prompt with a message or option to extend the meeting or close by the last or last but one occurrence.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "Open with.." missing under right mouse buttom

In Office Outlook I miss the choice "open with.." under right mouse buttom. Sometimes I want to open a certain file with another program then the standard program. That is not possible as the choice not is on option under Outlook.

If I have i file on the desktop, the choice "open with.." is an option on the right mouse buttom. Why not in Outlook?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Full Screen Booking Calendar

Full screen booking calendar on business centre, or at least full height on view screen. Currently have to expand the iframe from web inspector to be able to view the calendar correctly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Upgrade / enhance bulk emailing tool

Please consider investing in improving the bulk emailing tool in Business Centre, to something of a similar standard to MailChimp or ConstantContact. The limited range of templates available is in our view not adequate for a professional bulk emailing to clients/contacts so we are forced to continue to use MailChimp.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. web mail should be able add specific mail to calendar as reminder on one click

Web mail should be able add specific mail to calendar as a reminder, by right click same as desktop outlook, do not see this on web mail 365

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Be able to go back and forth between different accounts, like Google

I have 2 different 365 accounts, one for work and one for school. Id like to be able to go between accounts like I can on Google. This seems to be impossible unless using two different browsers. The problem is that when I open a link to a document in automatically opens in my default browser. Because I have my work credentials saved in my default browser it is a huge headache to log out and log in with my school account.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Keep the Help files updated!

There's a lot of help in the Community and from MS itself, but a lot of it is conflicting, or old as MS makes changes to the software. There's no real way to know what advice applies any longer. I've been stumped by following old (not bad, just no longer relevant) advice.

It's more important that you can imagine to ensure that the help files are updated along with the software. At the very least date each entry so I can have a clue to understanding if I'm looking at something that was written a year ago, or yesterday.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enable Switch Between Lead and Customer Classification for a Contact

Currently, if a Contact is a Customer versus a Lead, it cannot be changed or undone if it was a mistake; the only recourse is to delete and start again. For new users, this can be an expensive learning experience. For regular users, I am not sure how the lack of flexibility benefits them?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Website Field with Types to Contact

When researching a Contact, I would typically keep their Work website, their Organization website, their Personal website and an Other website to keep track and utilize for sales reach out. Keeping this in one place for Contact would save me time and keep me in one place - Microsoft.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Feedback and Knowledge Base