Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve Office 365 Business Center

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Selecting multiple contacts to send emails at the same time.

Utilize Office365 Group/ Distro List to send multiple contacts at the same time. O365 Groups and distro not working alongside with this feat

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Outbound Spam needs some sort of message to help identify what might be suspicious vs an account spamming

Outbound Spam needs some sort of message to help identify what might be suspicious vs an account spamming. Right now we just get BCCed, but would prefer to get a identifier or notification that says why we are getting an email.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Micorsoft Teams Conversations

Would like to see the "owner" of the "Team" be able to delete user comments in the conversation window. Currently, only the individual who made the comment can delete their comment.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Option to add to a delivery address

We are a Flower shop and we make deliveries and we don't have the ability to add a delivery address in the invoices. This would be a great plus for our organization.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improved Import Field Mapping

Automatically Map Fields if top row text matches. Appears to work for one field (middle name) but not others.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

in the plans  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make phone system available for Office 365 Business Premium

Currently there is a limitation where we cannot use the phone system add-on on Office 365 Business Premium License. This hinders small business using teams as Phone System solution, if they don't want to upgrade to Office 365 E3 or higher.
    simply make the add-on available is my suggestion

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bookings - Several bookings in the same slot (with the same staff calendar)

Currently, we can only make one booking per slot per staff user. Should be available the option to set the number of bookings possible per slot per staff user.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ribbon icons to have a choice of style colour & theme

Many people have problems with their eyes, especially if staring at a computers 24 hours a day, which is just a fact of modern working life. Therefore we all have different needs with regards the visual effect of viewing our computers all day. I cant believe that one persons idea of how the ribbon icons should now appear, would ever suit the whole Office 365 population. There should at least be a choice of changing the colour so the new stick design is not lost on a grey background. But much better if we had a choice to change the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Onedrive business unable to share folders with onedrive personal

Onedrive business unable to share folders with onedrive personal.

It seems it’s not possible to share between personal OD and Business OD with the desktop sync. Users have been asking for this feature again and again – from what I have read MS is “thinking” about it and have been for a couple of years.

I have lost sales because of this!

I think Office 365 and Microsoft 365 are incredible – yet basic fundamentals like this performed so well by competitors let it down.

Please implement this Microsoft!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Excel is missing personalized Filter Views for live collaboration

Excel Online does not have a personalized Filter View? Can Microsoft implement the ability for each user to have their own filter view during "Share" or collaboration mode. currently, all users see live Filter views which is cumbersome when collaboration in Excel Online. Google Doc's already have a feature called "Filter Views" where each user can create their own Filter that is private during collaboration. In addition, Google filter view allows you to save multiple filter views for future use, which is perfect. WHEN will this feature be implemented? Road map dates for this feature should be published by the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make this available in Australia

We would like to see this available in Australia or at least be given an idea of if or when it will be available.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The shared section for Business to personal

When I tried to share a folder in business OneDrive to personal OneDrive and it won't appear in my personal "Shared" section. I believe it is important when we need to keep the shared folder(s) with my personal OneDrive folders.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Additional Contact Social Types

Please add LinkedIn, Twitter and Other as Social Types. It helps to keep this information in one place for a Contact to more quickly define the strategy, language and metrics to use for reaching out to a Lead or Customer. It also makes Contact more of a central point for Contact Research on an ongoing basis for updates versus having two sources of truth.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow user to add more colors to the Color Categories in Outlook.

Allow user to add more colors to the Color Categories in Outlook.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Connections Email Marketing

Connections is currently not functional. When creating new mailing lists via csv import it causes duplication of contacts in the everyone list. If this can't be fixed the platform is essentially useless and should be removed as a feature. I would love for it to work properly, but with this type of duplication if consumer unsubscribes they could potentially still receive emails which is a big problem!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. unfortunately there isn't a way to refund invoices/transactions directly through the business center app. It would be good if there was :)

unfortunately there isn't a way to refund invoices/transactions directly through the business center app. It would be good if there was :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 365-Allow OWA to attach files directly to/from SharepointOnline

Could we please have a feature that lets users attach files directly to/from Sharepoint Libraries that they have access to.

Users can attach files from OneDrive, but NOT Sharepoint. A lot of users, invluding myself would like this feature.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. consolidate contacts better.

I have a lot of email addresses in the business center listings that are orphaned, but I recognize a lot of them as also having owners. And many of my contacts have been imported from other devices, like phones, and simple things like putting first name last keeps them from being ignored. A way to consolidate because of phone number or email address would help.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enhanced task management

It would be wonderful if there was a way to manipulate the task view to organize tasks by multiple levels. Right now, it's only possible to sort by one level. I recall being able to do this years ago in Outlook.
    Alternatively, there seems to be a huge gap between the project management capabilities of Microsoft Project and task management in Outlook. I have multiple projects to manage, although can't get the functionality I need in Outlook, while Project is for much larger scale project management. Is there something in between?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. attached and send files and screenshots to external contacts in Microsoft TEAMS

This option (attachments and or cut and paste screenshots) was in Skype for Business chat window, but no longer in Teams (external contacts). A feature I use with external clients on a daily basis and very important for our workflow. Please consider adding this feature in the chat window, for external contacts. :)
    Many thanks
    Matt

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Feedback and Knowledge Base