Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve Office 365 Business Center

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. send as alias

Please allow users to send email as an alias. A user may fulfill multiple roles within a small business, and they shouldn't have to pay for and sign in to multiple email accounts for what is essentially a single user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Standardization of all Outlook Calendars

All the Outlook Calendars, in the desktop version, the web version, at a PC, Macbook, tablet, are different. So I can import a iCloud calendar in my desktop version, but it's not possible to do that at my Macbook. Why are there in Outlook so many different versions of the calendar? Why can I import a webCal in the desktop, but not in my Macbook? Why are there form me unknown calendars in my Macbook version, which are not in my Windows desktop version? I would like to have my calendar at my desktop, Macbook, iPad and iPhone, but thats…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Standardization of all Outlook Calendars

All the Outlook Calendars, in the desktop version, the web version, at a PC, Macbook, tablet, are different. So I can import a iCloud calendar in my desktop version, but it's not possible to do that at my Macbook. Why are there in Outlook so many different versions of the calendar? Why can I import a webCal in the desktop, but not in my Macbook? Why are there form me unknown calendars in my Macbook version, which are not in my Windows desktop version? I would like to have my calendar at my desktop, Macbook, iPad and iPhone, but thats…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sharing calendar

Now, there is no possibility to share a calendar with team members and that all the members can edit that calendar. I think the solution can be calDAV. Then you can easily share calendars.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We would like to provide a customer service auto-response email

We would like to provide a customer service auto-response email as a first response (ie FAQ) to customer enquiries that saves time in responding to the same queries over and over. Astoundingly, there is no function when using a MAC to add pictures in an auto-response email. Office 365 support tried various methods including html code but none worked. Please implement this for us as I find it remarkable that such simple functionality is not possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enable email recipients to leave a thread when required

Sometimes when email senders make a bad choice by including too many people in a thread, every recipient ends up getting bombarded with far more emails than they require, which results in unnecessary distractions and lost productivity. Having the option to "leave a thread" in Outlook will take this pain away

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Invoicing

Add expanded lines to allow for description of product/item. Allow for removal of "unit" or "quantity" column.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. EdbMails EDB to PST

So you’ve been searching throughout the internet and happened to come across this post of mine, well if that’s the case the let me take the liberty to assume your being here has something to do with exchange recovery, if so, read ahead . As you must have noticed by now from the very many blogs on internet, what you need for flawless exchange server recovery is an EDB to PST Converter.

Well that sounds simple enough but is rather time consuming process considering the fact that there are plenty EDB to PST Converters in the market.On advice of many…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Teams Free Edition with all paid plans including Exchange Online Plan 1

There is a Free Teams Edition with limited functionality with personal email accounts, and then it goes straight to the Business Essentials plan. For Businesses inbetween, there is no choice to add Teams. Allow a Free Edition of Teams with limited functionality (same as Free Edition) to the lower plans including Exhange Online Plan 1

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it easy to see how much subscription costs

I got an email saying my office 365 subscription is about to be renewed, and I've been clicking around the site for 10 minutes and still don't know how much I'm about to be charged. It seems like something easy and important which makes me think any obfuscation of that information is intentional.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enable choosing languages for Skype for Business conference calls

We were assigned a Belgian number for Skype for Business functionalities, but our clients are from all over Europe. When we make a conference call, instructions are in Dutch and French, and we would love to have them in English.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Customized selection on office 365 subscription

Option for User subscription licence of 1 licence which can be used for 5 Desktops, 5 Tables & 5 Mobiles to have fee for using this licence for additional systems e.g. if i want to customize this licence to use it for 6 or 7 Desktops & other options as same. Depending on the number of additional systems I require, fee to be charged accordingly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Implementare app di planner per i guest

Sfortunatamente non riesco a far accedere gli utenti guest sull'app di planer. è un vero limite perchè in mobilità l'utente basta cliccare sull'app e puo' controllare tutto immediatamente.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. meeting request coming as an attachment not showing in calendar

meeting request coming as an attachment not showing in calendar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please do not "Retire" the useful components of business centre

Microsoft rarely gets things right. Microsoft business centre is one of those rare moment. Please do not "retire" the useful components such as connections, listing, dashboard, contacts and business profile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow users to insert Sharepoint document IDs and version numbers in Word 2016

Allow users to insert Sharepoint document IDs and version numbers in Word 2016.

This was a feature of Word 2007.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. booking

Ability to allow customers to book more than one day. For example, my customers might want to book an engineer for a week. Currently to do so they would have to do 5 individual day bookings. If they wanted 2 engineers, that would require 10 individual bookings.

There should be a way to select multiple days, or multiple hours for a booking

This was a complaint i have received from a customer recently when they tried to use the booking system

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Additional Sharepoint space - being able to buy

I would like to be able to buy additional Sharepoint space, or make it possible to get assign some of the TB assigned via OneDrive to a user, to Sharepoint.
    Now it's a 1TB Sharepoint and 1TB per person for personal files.

Keeping just one location for all your files, including photos and videos would be my ideal situation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hi, I am disappointed that "Enders" have disappeared from Clip Art - there used to be lots to choose from.

I am disappointed that "Enders" seem to have disappeared from Clip Art - there used to be lots to choose from. Please bring them back.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Skype description for office 365

I know the subscription is only for world 60 mins. I t would be nice if there are choices to be made for individual countries.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Feedback and Knowledge Base