Outlook Customer Manager for mac and web browsers
I purchased Office 365 Business Premium subscription to use the Outlook Customer Manager feature. The product infor page: https://products.office.com/en-us/business/outlook-customer-relationship-manager is quite misleading. It does not share that OCM for Mac and OCM in Office 365 online have only limited features.
Please add remaining features to at least one of these platforms as soon as possible.
I am also not happy with the OCM release to certain media formats. It's very confusing and makes me think I should buy something else to get the features I need.
Jochen Burkhard commented
I do absolutely agree with your argument here.
- Microsoft let Europe out of the game entirely (maybe forever)
- Even though the Business-Center still is an integral part of the signup-process
- The OCM has always been half-baked and might now even die
- It even is no longer listed in the apps section of office.com
- Why? Well If I'm not misled by Microsoft (would be no surprise), the myAdmin or whatever it is called might replace CMO in the near future
- Maybe you guys can help to get some transparency out of Microsoft?
Hi. I also want to understand better about the CMO. Are the features satisfactory?