Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Office 365 Business Center

Convert Business Center to a SharePoint Site

Business Center would be more powerful and flexible if it were a SharePoint site/application. The user would have all the available integration capabilities in SharePoint and Office 365 instead of the fairly closed environment that currently exists. This includes being able to use Power BI Desktop, Access etc.

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Joe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One more comment. I think many of the suggestions here could be easily handled if Business Center was integrated with SharePoint or was a site (template).

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As you know SharePoint offers a great team environment. Small business, which seem to be the Business Center targets, need to operate efficiently as a team because of resource limitations. SharePoint List, Document Libraries, Tasks etc. are great tools for this. I think it would be great to have Business Center as a SharePoint site so you can have Customers, Project, Employee information integrated with Business Center. See my blog https://sp4smallbiz.com/ for further ideas on how the integration would help small businesses.

Feedback and Knowledge Base