Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Office 365 Business Center

Sync with Outlook Contacts Manager

The lead/customer field is obviously a key one, though it would be better if it had more options as already suggested. The thing I don't get though is why this field does not seem to be available in Outlook Customer Manager, which also comes with my Business Premium account. Surely, the two should sync seamlessly?

11 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

David shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not sure this is related, but the inability of my Office 365 Outlook to not have the same contacts as from the Outlook on my PC is mashugana. (Look it up!)

Outlook in Office 365 needs to have the same or better functionality as from the PC or it is worthless. If frustrations like this continue, not only for me, but for other customers, you can kiss your attempt at getting customers on the cloud as failed. We are already considering move to another solution.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It currently should sync, but does not. I have 1500 contacts in OCM and 3600 in Business Centre and cannot get them in sync

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The standard contact details sync but the lead/customer field does not sync. It should!

Feedback and Knowledge Base