Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Office 365 Business Center

Bulk delete contacts in Business Center

Bulk delete function. I've noticed there is a delete option available under an individual contact but what if I want to delete 100's or 1000's at a time?
Kevin

38 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its full of bug
        edit contact dont
        import to csv mailing list dont work
        moving contact or lead to maing list dont work

• Samantha Deane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My problem is that I have imported multiple mailing lists, and there are duplicated people across the lists that want to hear from us about different things. Although I specified 'merge duplicates' when I uploaded them in Business Center, I have up to four records for each individual and no means of going through and merging them into one. Being able to find/delete duplicates easily would be a great help! I did find a way of bulk-deleting what's in OCM though reluctant to publicise it here. Happy to pass on individually though!

• Steve Armstrong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well I was using this 30 mins before I discovered mt 1450 contacts were accidentally imported and could not be mass deleted; suggests not enough pre launch testing!

Poor show Microsoft

• hydar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ended up downgrading from Premium back to Business subscription because of this issue, OCM being the main reason I decided to upgrade.
        After importing my contacts from CSV into OCM, it told me there were problems with 6 cards, but didn't tell me which 6 so that was useless as how will I find out which ones I need to re-import?
        Then when I tried to delete the full contacts I realised there is no bulk delete on the portal (a default feature with any other online contacts management system and also Google Contacts!).
        I then thought maybe I need to do it through Outlook, only to realise that Outlook 2016 for Mac doesn't support this feature either.
        Not only you can't delete contacts in bulk, but you can't do anything with your contacts once they are there. No export option and no bulk select to assign categories, etc.
        I think OCM is a premature product that should've stayed under the development bonnet for a little longer until it has enough features that makes it a potential competitors to what's out there.

All they took was some pictures on the wall and a few other minor concerns. But, you never know, It could be a small snapshot in the shape of things to come

Please be advised though , I have itchy neighbors as our neighborhood watch suspects the grounds maintenance personal of petty theft.

Unfortunately my adhd and B/P skillset make remembering codes and passwords a bit more difficult than it is for others. Sorry, if I am too much of a straight shooter. It has gotten me into all kinds of trouble from other people who prefer to not hear such nonsense. But, I am currently looking to provide a card to put into my envelope. So as to open up lines of communication.I can also accept mail at my home. 28085 Whisperwood Dr. Menifee Ca. 92584, HM# 951-679-93 Seventy*eight. I had just the right card in the envelope but took it out for a re-write . Cant find it, but I'm looking

• Eugene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I run into the same issue after incorrectly imported some contacts. I have a few hundreds blank contact. When I tried to delete them, i got this message "Unable to delete contact. You have sent one or more invoices to this contact and are unable to delete them".

I did not create any invoice yet, so I tried to go to Invoice and then got this error message "Sorry, that didn't work. This issue has been logged, and we are working on it."

It will be useful if you add an option to either delete or archive invoice so i can delete a contact.

I am in desperate need of deleting in bulk as I uploaded a corrupt file and now have 11,000 incorrect contacts. Help!

Inadvertently loaded 6,ooo contacts from Google. This would be a might useful tool.

Feedback and Knowledge Base