Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve Office 365 Business Center

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Support multiple locations for a business

Business center looks great but lets say you have a business that owns a couple of locations you cant take advantage of what business center offers for both.
    i.e. Online presence is only available for the initial location when you start using the service. How about the rest of your locations?
    Thanks in advance
    Kostas

16 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

thinking about it  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Multiple Business Profiles

Just posted something similar specifically to Connections, but for business who have multiple business units under different domains on the same O365 setup, it would be helpful if the entire business Center was segregated as such OR the ability to add an instance of the Business Center into a SharePoint Online Group or Team Site.

14 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • More flexible customer segregation

Contact types is limited to Customer and Lead... most will need to be able to segregate people into more groups so allow other values to be created.
        A separate multi-value custom field would be useful too to capture other attributes (possibly filtered by contact type field).

13 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Mass Update Contact Type after Import

I am trying to import approximately 11,000 contacts into Business Center from a different email newsletter provider. I can import the list, but after import, the customers do not have an associated "Contact Type". Thus, I am unable to send email campaigns unless I update each contact manually.

It would be great to be able to include the Contact Type in the import or be able to Mass Update the list after import.

12 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Add 'Job Title' field to contacts

The currents contact list has no field for customers Job Title. It's essential for us to include this.

10 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Option to add to a delivery address

We are a Flower shop and we make deliveries and we don't have the ability to add a delivery address in the invoices. This would be a great plus for our organization.

4 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Enhanced task management

It would be wonderful if there was a way to manipulate the task view to organize tasks by multiple levels. Right now, it's only possible to sort by one level. I recall being able to do this years ago in Outlook.
                Alternatively, there seems to be a huge gap between the project management capabilities of Microsoft Project and task management in Outlook. I have multiple projects to manage, although can't get the functionality I need in Outlook, while Project is for much larger scale project management. Is there something in between?

2 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Feedback and Knowledge Base