Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Opportunity to save an outlook email with attachments in a Sharepoint document library

Offer us the opportunity to save an outlook/OWA email (with its attachments) in a Sharepoint document library, so that it can be found in the search results..
    Thnx in advance.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make contact lists in Business Centre exportable

Business Centre has a major flaw. We took several days to enter our company contacts into the center directly (not imported from Outlook) only to find that the database so created could not be exported. At all. Not even 'cut and pasted' in batches. It was available only to use for the narrow group of functions within Business Centre. In this case, our specific need was a company bulk email. The Business Centre tool is not [nearly] as good as MailChimp or ConstantContact so we did not want to use it. Please make contact lists in Business Centre exportable.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Selecting multiple contacts to send emails at the same time.

Utilize Office365 Group/ Distro List to send multiple contacts at the same time. O365 Groups and distro not working alongside with this feat

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Outbound Spam needs some sort of message to help identify what might be suspicious vs an account spamming

Outbound Spam needs some sort of message to help identify what might be suspicious vs an account spamming. Right now we just get BCCed, but would prefer to get a identifier or notification that says why we are getting an email.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Micorsoft Teams Conversations

Would like to see the "owner" of the "Team" be able to delete user comments in the conversation window. Currently, only the individual who made the comment can delete their comment.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enhanced task management

It would be wonderful if there was a way to manipulate the task view to organize tasks by multiple levels. Right now, it's only possible to sort by one level. I recall being able to do this years ago in Outlook.

Alternatively, there seems to be a huge gap between the project management capabilities of Microsoft Project and task management in Outlook. I have multiple projects to manage, although can't get the functionality I need in Outlook, while Project is for much larger scale project management. Is there something in between?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option to add to a delivery address

We are a Flower shop and we make deliveries and we don't have the ability to add a delivery address in the invoices. This would be a great plus for our organization.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improved Import Field Mapping

Automatically Map Fields if top row text matches. Appears to work for one field (middle name) but not others.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

in the plans  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make Publisher available on Mac

Make Publisher available on Mac

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Automatically set SharePoint version number in Word

Issue:
    We want to add the version number automatically to documents on SharePoint. Right now we have two options: do this by hand or setting the Label to {Version} (manual action on every libraray).

Solution:
    We can do this by setting the Label to {Version} in the Information Management Policy, however this is way too much work to do this on every library.

At the moment there is no way to enable Information Management Policy on a content type via the API, at least we haven’t found an option on how to do this.
    Is it possible to add this…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. calendar - booking recurring appointments.

I would like the default of "end on" to "no end date". I own a house cleaning business. Most of our clients are recurring for years. We started noticing that a random client would disapear from the calendar. I took us a while to notice that MS 365 programed all recurring appts to end at about 6 mo. This default has cost us!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. instant calendar sync between tenants

A 3 hour wait is too long for some organisations to sync a calendar shared from another tenant. I'd like to see an instant sync between calendars

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. O365 Outlook Online Calendar should be able to show multiple timezones

Hi,
    The online version of the O365 Outlook calendar (https://outlook.office365.com/calendar/view/week) should be able to show multiple timezones, just like the desktop app, and just like the Google Calendar.
    When working in an international environment this is a requirement.
    Regards,
    Eelco

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mark/Label Conversation Threads in Teams

In order to easily find relevant 'threads' within the conversation dialogue of Teams Conversations, I would like to be able to give a Conversation, with one or more responses a Label or Title, so I can easily scan for relevant threads within dynamic teams.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. nested/collapsible links on SharePoint to break down huge content in one single site page

Can we have this functionality in Modern? nested/collapsible links on SharePoint to break down huge content in one single site page. i think i saw this was doable in Classic SharePoint.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Microsoft Bookings - Integrate with a room resource, so appointments show up when you try to schedule time using Outlook Calendar

We set up Bookings for the Conference Room for us and the other building tenants. it works great (well, it would be better if we could pick the time length) but if I try to use outlook and set the location as the conference room, the existing appointments set in bookings do not show up, even though I set the staff email as the resource email address.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Autosave--

Hey man what the --I keep clicking save and none of my changes get saved! I am redoing my work over and over like a *** moron.

Why did you disable autosave when the file is saved on a local drive? Cmon, you cant cutoff features like that because you want us to use onedrive.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Excel is missing personalized Filter Views for live collaboration

Excel Online does not have a personalized Filter View? Can Microsoft implement the ability for each user to have their own filter view during "Share" or collaboration mode. currently, all users see live Filter views which is cumbersome when collaboration in Excel Online. Google Doc's already have a feature called "Filter Views" where each user can create their own Filter that is private during collaboration. In addition, Google filter view allows you to save multiple filter views for future use, which is perfect. WHEN will this feature be implemented? Road map dates for this feature should be published by the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Recurring Meeting end alert

Every recurring meeting that is setup with a limited time period should prompt with a message or option to extend the meeting or close by the last or last but one occurrence.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base