Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. ADD business center to Enterprise e3 customer

IF i pay more for office 365, e3, because i wanted a better version of business premium, THEN WHY DO I GET PENALIZED and not get the newer products that are offered to small businesses? I am a small business EXCEPT I wanted to FULLY INVEST into microsoft to get the best out of the best for our 8 employees. WHY CAN I NOT HAVE ACCESS TO BUSINESS CENTER!??!?!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mass Update Contact Type after Import

I am trying to import approximately 11,000 contacts into Business Center from a different email newsletter provider. I can import the list, but after import, the customers do not have an associated "Contact Type". Thus, I am unable to send email campaigns unless I update each contact manually.

It would be great to be able to include the Contact Type in the import or be able to Mass Update the list after import.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create a dense view for conversations in a busy Teams channel

It is possible to add a subject line to a new conversation. I suggest to create a dense view for a channel. Instead of several lines (name&date, subject, 4 lines of content, See more, replies summary), I suggest to have 3 lines: name&date, subject, replies summary. Then have less space between entries. This way, I can easily find relevant conversations in a busy channel to add another message.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change ‘Free’ in Calendar

When planning an appointment there are 5 options: Free, Working elsewhere, Tentative, Busy and Out of Office.
    Is it possible that you change the option 'Free' into 'Available'??? ‘Free’ is very confusing.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. GIve me a way to get my old ribbons back.

I've spent years learning and using the old ribbons, and they are a productivity tool. I understand new users may want simplier ribbons, but experienced users don't. Make it an option somewhere in Office 365.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The ablity to change the site collection name for SharePoint Online site

We have a need that we want to revamp our main site collection but we do not want to do this with the existing content but we do want to keep the site collection name and URL

Can it be made possible to allow the changing of the site collection name and URL

example
    Change https://xxxx.sharepoint.com/sites/ABC1 to https://***.sharepoint.com/sites/ABC2

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sync Client Outlook Signatures with Office 365

Enable signatures to be set up in Office 365 so that they are synced with Outlook (2016 or other) client. This way, companies can centralize signatures, changes, messages (e.g. company closures, etc.- though these can probably be executed through the disclaimer section).

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sync Business Manager with Outlook Contacts....People App.,..and Bookings

We connected QuickBooks and Business Manager brought in all the contacts from QuickBooks, but there should be a natural integration with Outlook 2016 and the People App. Bookings App also does not sync with the Bookings in the Business Center. These should all be natural integrations. Flow should also be another natural integration with Business Manager.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add 'Job Title' field to contacts

The currents contact list has no field for customers Job Title. It's essential for us to include this.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sync with Outlook Contacts Manager

The lead/customer field is obviously a key one, though it would be better if it had more options as already suggested. The thing I don't get though is why this field does not seem to be available in Outlook Customer Manager, which also comes with my Business Premium account. Surely, the two should sync seamlessly?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Search in "Current Mailbox" and "Subfolders" is not possible in Shared Outlook mailbox

Search in "Current Mailbox" and "Subfolders" is not possible in Shared Outlook mailbox. Whenever user is trying to use function "Find related->Messages in this Conversation", such messages cannot be found, because Outlook is searching only in current folder, but not in current mailbox or subfolders. Function to search in shared mailbox through all subfolders is very useful when working in teams and using shared mailbox.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Toddler Ribbon

As a business professional working in O365, the continued use of ribbon redesign to hide functionality and eat more screen is getting old. Knock it off. You make the gsuite seem much more attractive when you work to alienate your base.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Delete Email Campaigns

A few of my customers and I have noticed there are no options to delete email campaigns within Connections portion of Business Center. Working through the proof of concept and getting a feel for the product has left us with over 7 pages of campaigns. It would be great to have better control of how these are viewed and the ability to remove irrelevant campaigns.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Convert Business Center to a SharePoint Site

Business Center would be more powerful and flexible if it were a SharePoint site/application. The user would have all the available integration capabilities in SharePoint and Office 365 instead of the fairly closed environment that currently exists. This includes being able to use Power BI Desktop, Access etc.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ribbon icons to have a choice of style colour & theme

Many people have problems with their eyes, especially if staring at a computers 24 hours a day, which is just a fact of modern working life. Therefore we all have different needs with regards the visual effect of viewing our computers all day. I cant believe that one persons idea of how the ribbon icons should now appear, would ever suit the whole Office 365 population. There should at least be a choice of changing the colour so the new stick design is not lost on a grey background. But much better if we had a choice to change the…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Outlook Customer Manager (Business Apps)to the Office 365 E3 & E5 plans

Why do we need to downgrade a Enterprise Plan to get a feature that is included in a lower package?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow user to add more colors to the Color Categories in Outlook.

Allow user to add more colors to the Color Categories in Outlook.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. contact email address should allow personal and work

Allow different types of email address as you do for phone. At least work as well as personal (currently only allows personal). Maybe add 'other' as catch all.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

in the plans  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dark background theme in Office 365

Please add the option like in Office 2016 to change the background in the apps to dark. The white background is very irritating to someone who has to stare at the spreadsheets all day long. PLEASE do this. Fewer headaches for all.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)