Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Bulk delete contacts in Business Center

Bulk delete function. I've noticed there is a delete option available under an individual contact but what if I want to delete 100's or 1000's at a time?
    Kevin

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

working on it  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recurring Appointments in Microsoft Bookings

add an option to appointments that sets up a recurring booking in Microsoft Office 365 Bookings. For example: appointment from 3-4pm on every Mon/Thu till 6/1/18.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Outlook Customer Manager for mac and web browsers

I purchased Office 365 Business Premium subscription to use the Outlook Customer Manager feature. The product infor page: https://products.office.com/en-us/business/outlook-customer-relationship-manager is quite misleading. It does not share that OCM for Mac and OCM in Office 365 online have only limited features.
    Please add remaining features to at least one of these platforms as soon as possible.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. outlook 365 not able to add new connected account. Please don't remove the option of connectign new accounts.

outlook 365 not able to add new connected account. Please don't remove the option of connecting new accounts.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please allow OneDrive for Mac to have Files On Demand.

Please allow OneDrive for Mac to have Files On Demand.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Delete unnecessary sites from Frequent Sites site collection list on SharePoint

I want a clean, efficient interface for my company. I cannot have that clean efficient interface, if Microsoft keeps putting SharePoint sites in the frequent sites list, even though those sites are empty & have already been deleted. If I've deleted a site, I want it to disappear, but it still show up in the list of Frequent sites. I should at least have the option of "hiding" a site. As it is, you are in a situation where you delete a site but the site is never fully deleted. It's horrible user interface design.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Edit Business Center contacts

When trying to edit a contact in Business Center, you are given a screen that shows "No Name" and a blank contact. You are then able to type in all of the information and "save" but the changes are not saved.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Support multiple locations for a business

Business center looks great but lets say you have a business that owns a couple of locations you cant take advantage of what business center offers for both.
    i.e. Online presence is only available for the initial location when you start using the service. How about the rest of your locations?
    Thanks in advance
    Kostas

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Drag Outlook attachments directly to SharePoint

Please allow us to move an attached word, excel, powerpoint etc file directly from Outlook to SharePoint. Currently, we have to drag the Outlook attachment to our desktop and then drag it into SharePoint. I want it so I don't have to save the attachment to the desktop.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make phone system available for Office 365 Business Premium

Currently there is a limitation where we cannot use the phone system add-on on Office 365 Business Premium License. This hinders small business using teams as Phone System solution, if they don't want to upgrade to Office 365 E3 or higher.
    simply make the add-on available is my suggestion

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Outlook Customer Manager - speed up developing

For a year we have been looking forward to Outlook Customer Manager. We switched to Ofiice 365 Business Premium solution in order to use the CRM system following up on Outlook Business Manager. But still it is not working. We cannot export our own business contacts - have tried support for 2 month. Please speed up developing process, thanks Via Media.dk

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feedback taken  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Black Theme Attachment Icon color change

The black theme with newly updated icons seems to have an issue with the email attachment icon in the message inbox area. With a black background and a dark gray icon for the attachment logo, it is near impossible to see the attachment logo. I'd like to see the attachment icon color changed to white to better visualize when an attachment is present.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Better template editing capabilities

I would like more template editing for estimates and invoices. I would like longer description capabilities in invoice templates.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Multiple Business Profiles

Just posted something similar specifically to Connections, but for business who have multiple business units under different domains on the same O365 setup, it would be helpful if the entire business Center was segregated as such OR the ability to add an instance of the Business Center into a SharePoint Online Group or Team Site.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More flexible customer segregation

Contact types is limited to Customer and Lead... most will need to be able to segregate people into more groups so allow other values to be created.
    A separate multi-value custom field would be useful too to capture other attributes (possibly filtered by contact type field).

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. ADD business center to Enterprise e3 customer

IF i pay more for office 365, e3, because i wanted a better version of business premium, THEN WHY DO I GET PENALIZED and not get the newer products that are offered to small businesses? I am a small business EXCEPT I wanted to FULLY INVEST into microsoft to get the best out of the best for our 8 employees. WHY CAN I NOT HAVE ACCESS TO BUSINESS CENTER!??!?!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mass Update Contact Type after Import

I am trying to import approximately 11,000 contacts into Business Center from a different email newsletter provider. I can import the list, but after import, the customers do not have an associated "Contact Type". Thus, I am unable to send email campaigns unless I update each contact manually.

It would be great to be able to include the Contact Type in the import or be able to Mass Update the list after import.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add 'Job Title' field to contacts

The currents contact list has no field for customers Job Title. It's essential for us to include this.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Create a dense view for conversations in a busy Teams channel

It is possible to add a subject line to a new conversation. I suggest to create a dense view for a channel. Instead of several lines (name&date, subject, 4 lines of content, See more, replies summary), I suggest to have 3 lines: name&date, subject, replies summary. Then have less space between entries. This way, I can easily find relevant conversations in a busy channel to add another message.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The ablity to change the site collection name for SharePoint Online site

We have a need that we want to revamp our main site collection but we do not want to do this with the existing content but we do want to keep the site collection name and URL

Can it be made possible to allow the changing of the site collection name and URL

example
    Change https://xxxx.sharepoint.com/sites/ABC1 to https://***.sharepoint.com/sites/ABC2

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base