Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Revert back to older version/theme of Office

Need an option to revert back to older version/theme of MS Office. The new update/version though lighter is very large in size (non-compact). The earlier version took lesser screen space & was more compact to work around. Other users in our company align with this idea.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Resolve Problems Created with Excel Co-Authoring

While Co-Authoring for products like Word and PowerPoint may be desirable, it is a horrible idea for Excel. Spreadsheets are complex objects with numerous linkages that may or may not be understood. Allowing one user to change a cell without understanding the impact it may have on a formula elsewhere, even on another sheet, is a recipe for disaster. A problem might not be discovered for a significant period of time meaning that versioning is not a sufficient backup. In addition, the related Autosave necessary is also inappropriate for spreadsheets. It is common to open a spreadsheet and want to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Multiple 365 accounts different domains

I have 4 office 365 accounts for different client I have a requirement to jump from each account on a regular basis. I have not yet found an effective way of staying signed in to all 4 accounts at the same time, perhaps this could be implemented

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow 'hyperlink' from any Excel spreadsheet Cell to Outlook Tasks, Contacts, Calendar, etcetera. Doing so would bring simplicity and ease.

Being able to Hyperlink Excel to Outlook (Tasks, Contacts, Calendar, etc.) would permit large sales organizations a one-stop-shop. Simplicity, ease and convenience would be possible. Should you decide to hyperlink the two, please advise and we'll be your first user. Best, Frank

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Font problem in TNR Italic Latin Symbol æ

Font problem in TNR Italic Latin Symbol æ
    In TNR Italic, the Latin form of ae (æ) looks exactly like oe (œ), TNR Italic only. Have tried other serif fonts - not good enough. This is for an academic book publication. Fix needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We have a 3rd party mailserver, but i want to rum O365 with contact manager with using my own mail adress.

We have got our mails for hbjhbjh.eu on a webserver hosted by a 3rd Party. I just want to use the OCM for myself with my Company mail, not with the haha.haha@hhchjhc.onmicrosoft.com mail. How can I do that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. make preview work for htm file with embedded 3D graphics created by Rapid Author

Rapid Author (http://demo.cortona3d.com/) can create htm files with embedded 3D graphics that can be manipulated in impressive ways. Currently these files cannot be previewed within office365. One has always to download the file. If we want make this kind of data available in the cloud, we need a way to view those files without the need to download them. This is currenlty not possible. Conclusion: without this functionality we cannot move this kind of data into the cloud...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I am furious - PUT AUTOSAVE BACK FOR PC SAVED DOCUMENTS!!

This was obviously done to force everyone on to the cloud. That makes life so much more complex! You have to download documents to work on them when you won't have internet, then put them back. It is too much back and forth for busy business people. I, as well as many others, do not want to use the cloud. It is obvious why Microsoft wants to push people there (ability to eventually charge for space). It cost you nothing to leave the existing functionality - it was removed to manipulate your users to the cloud and no other purpose.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include RE in messages

On mobile app: include the “RE” in the title status. I get dozens of replies and these email titles looks new? Not great for efficiency. May delete the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to add text to Notes section of To-Do Task

When in the To-Do task in 0365 - creating a new Note and entering the Task there is no way to enter text into the "Notes" section

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Outlook 365 Attach File from On Prem Shared Folder stopped working after July update

In July of 2019 Outlook 365 stopped being able to attach files form the Shared Folder option under This PC on Windows 10 Laptops, the folder view only shows a shortcut titled Target the doesn't work. Using File Explorer, or any other application on the laptops works normally.

We mapped the Shared Folder to regain the ability to attach files, but now they have multiple Shared Folders options under This PC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Personal Vault to OneDrive for Business

I would love to have an easy to use protected (access-controlled) space for sensitive files, Personal Vault would be great for Business OneDrive!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Cannot search file in outlook 365& onedrive business

The current Office 365 account after logging in cannot be searched on both Outlook 365 and Onedrive apps on the web

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Office 365 missing title bar and part of display (main)

On Dual Monitor setup, Office 365 is afflicted by a known bug n the main display; many users are experiencing problems with Office 365.

The top of the window (the first inch) is missing... the title bar the close minimize buttons are not there and if there a window underneat it it will close that window instead.
    It happens randomly with many applications like file explorer, google chrome, adobe reader dc but always when Office365 is running.

All those apps are up to date, Windows10 is also up to date... the only way to reset to normal conditions is to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We just started using the Bookings feature. It does not list the name of the client. It lists the name of the service they are getting.

We need to see the clients name. We take multiple clients at one time and also if they call and ask what time their appointment is we have to click each one in order to find their appointment. If there is not a fix for this I'll have to go to another vendor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ONE DRIVE

as a admin center i would like to see different users added on in the admin accounts has own name after the company name showing in our drive C ( desktop) so it makes us easy to manage them as our separate department and assign the job for them. I love 365 so much. It make so easy for small business owner and cheap great customer services .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Excel 365 for Mac does not have Power Query and Power BMI

I am a yearly subscriber to Office 365 for Mac since December 2018 and I am still operating Office 2010 on my Windows 7 Pro ASUS Notebook.

As a MAC Office 365 user, I am one of 1 million people who have moved from the Windows PC to Apple MAC.

When i subscribed to Office 365 for MAC, I expected Office 365 for MAC to contain the same intermediate to advanced features as Office 365 for Windows.

I was very disappointed that Microsoft Excel 365 for Mac does not have the POWER QUERY FUNCTION; POWER BMI FUNCTION and the Visual…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Change "Microsoft on behalf of your oganization" name

We like to change "Microsoft on behalf of your oganization" name of ms-noreply@microsoft.com, because my users not speak english.

I'll like to rename to spanish version or create a contact that show the new name selected.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base