Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. I'm not a business person. I am just a person at home using my own personal computer. But just a few years back I had a calendar on my com

I AM NOT A BUSINESS PERSON. I AM JUST A PERSON AT HOME USING MY OWN PERSONAL COMPUTER. JUST A FEW YEARS THERE WAS A CALENDAR THAT GAVE US A LITTLE BOX RIGHT ON OUR SCREEN THAT YOU WROTE REMINDERS. IT WAS THERE YEAR AFTER YEAR. I LOVED THAT. IT HELPED HELPED ME OUT A LOT TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN. I REALLY NEED THAT SORT OF THING RIGHT NOW. I AM AN ELDERLY PERSON AND CAN'T REMEMBER TO TAKE MY MEDS. I NEED THAT REMINDER THING FACING ME EVERY DAY. I SURE DO HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Outlook Customer Manager functions

Hello. I am currently a CRM Salesforce user. Can anyone explain me more about the CMO? I watched several videos and none gives me a parameter. I want to know if it's worth it to exit Salesforce and start using the OCM. I am not talking about and comparing, similar quality, only if the OCM has the functions of Salesforce (customer registration, contacts, leads, contract values in R $, communication between the team in a given client, Pipeline reports, etc.) . Can anyone using the OCM explain the feasibility of the tool? Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Issue with dir() function in Access VBA since latest windows 10 update

Issue with dir() function in Access VBA since latest windows 10 update - Dir() no longer finds MSO.DLL or FM.DLL and Other references using this function. Although the files exits in the physical folder since the windows 10 update on Thursday I have issues with locating these references using the dir() function. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\VFS\ProgramFilesCommonX86\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE16\MSO.DLL" - Workaround - was to copy the "Missing" DLL's and references to my own database folders and use them from there. ie C:\Temp

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Link emails to tasks in outlook

A simple drag and drop option to link emails to a task, currently i create tasks by either flagging an email for follow up (then i can't edit the task easily) or by creating a new task (can't link emails related to the task). if i could create a task and then drag the email to link to it, when i open the task i can quickly see all related communications. any other emails in the conversation would automatically link up also.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. please activate business centre for Australian Customers

Dear Office 365 team,

I am small business without a website. would love to use all the cool features for business center.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Busy option for Skype for Business CCE

Have ability to configure Busy Options with Skype for Business CCE as an on-prem solution

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Email signature to include "Book now" for mobile email signature would be great

I was able to include a "book now" signature which included my booking page. However, I am currently unable to use this on my mobile device. Therefore, although I have an email signature on my mobile device, I do not have the advantage of having the "book now" page url redirect when I send emails from my mobile device.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. While using Bookings, we should be able to create a new campaign by COMPANY contacts. I would use this extensively,

When I saw the "Create a New Campaign", I was excited, however, I soon found out that I was unable to target my campaign to contacts within a company. I need the ability to start a campaign and target it to individuals who work for companies in my contact list to make it most effective.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to have the ability to sort my contacts by Company Name.

Since I have multiple contacts within the different companies that are clients of mine, it would be most helpful if I could sort those contacts by company name, in addition to last name.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The new android Outlook app is going in the wrong direction

I loved the Outlook app on my Android UNTIL the last update ! Now, there are NO contacts. I click on the magnifying glass, ask for contacts, and there are only 2 (totally old, never used, irrelevant) contacts shown, along with a bunch of emails (again, irrelevant and I asked for CONTACTS, not emails). I have to yet hit another click on Contacts to get to another screen to find what I was looking for. And to enter a contact. Aargh. What took little time now takes longer.

Already, since MS got rid of their MS Phone, and without an…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Outlook 2016 Contact: People View

On the reading pane, make sure all the contact information is showing by default rather than having to click the contact or the arrow to show all information. It used to do this before but one of the outlook update changed it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Availability of Business Center, esp. Connections

Any hints on availablitiy / release dates in German Office 365 installations?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Viewing call PBX call log for Skype for Business CCE

Have the ability for customers to see their Skype for Business CCE telephone logs. MS Support is able to see this information, but not customers. Can this option be enabled for customers?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Office 365 group sites listing

I want to see listing of group sites created in the admin center. As of now, i can see only site collections created under SharePoint Admin Center.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Drag Outlook attachments directly to SharePoint

Please allow us to move an attached word, excel, powerpoint etc file directly from Outlook to SharePoint. Currently, we have to drag the Outlook attachment to our desktop and then drag it into SharePoint. I want it so I don't have to save the attachment to the desktop.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Not able to create URL link on invoice for customer to click and pay!

When creating a new invoice, there is not a way to create a hyperlink for the customer to click on when they receive the invoice. At the VERY least add rich text option in 'Notes for Customer'!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your feedback!
    We’re currently working on something that will hopefully suit your needs for making it easy for your customers to pay the invoice. This will be available in a few weeks, we expect.

Meanwhile, did you know that you can add a link to get paid through PaylPal already today? In the settings for Invoicing, you can add PayPal as an online payment service, if you already have an account. This will then add a link to your invoices that your customers can click.

18. unfortunately there isn't a way to refund invoices/transactions directly through the business center app. It would be good if there was :)

unfortunately there isn't a way to refund invoices/transactions directly through the business center app. It would be good if there was :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow personalized icons for tagging in One Note

Allow a person to add icons for tagging in One Note. Or at least add a shopping cart, a symbol for job, a symbol for a city, and something for sports (a football, or maybe multiple sports symbols).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enterprise Template in SharePoint Online doesn't allow to create folders Locally Error is "Destination Folder Access Denied"

Created a new library in SharePoint online using Enterprise > Document center template. When tried to sync the library it came up with error that site is read only. was able to create the folder in cloud but not locally. When try to create folder locally on the library it came with error"Destination Folder Access Denied". Folder created in cloud were able to sync but with Pad Lock on. When created library in a different site template it worked fine.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base