Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Receipt Tracking

One of the primary needs of many business is receipt tracking. You need to accurately track things from meals to supplies to product.

While invoicing is important, and Mile IQ is great... we really need a product that you can take a picture of a receipt, enter a total and categorize it.

You will need to provide a means to output this into common accounting software.

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why isn't Customer Manager in the Business Center or at least in the tiles like Yammer and Forms?

I upgraded my subscription, thinking everything would be integrated since Office 365 is one company. Instead, I have to DOWNLOAD Customer Manager instead of accessing it like I do mail, calendar, people, delve, onedrive, etc. Why wasn't it rolled out online like the rest of the apps in the Office 365 suite? Worse yet, why isn't it in the Business Center page so that it links with Office Connections? What is the use of a CRM (lite) that doesn't automatically talk to a newsletter app? At this rate I could have just purchased them separately from two different companies (e.g.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Better template editing capabilities

I would like more template editing for estimates and invoices. I would like longer description capabilities in invoice templates.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Customer relationship Management "CRM" for Office 365

Please include a feature to upload documents in Word or PDF to a company contact. For example, a master services agreement, job description or a business contract.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can you please add "Find my PC" for PC's signed in with Office 365 Accounts.

Enable "Find my PC" for PC's signed in with an Office 365 account, and allow Locking the PC or the Account on the PC.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Outbound Spam needs some sort of message to help identify what might be suspicious vs an account spamming

Outbound Spam needs some sort of message to help identify what might be suspicious vs an account spamming. Right now we just get BCCed, but would prefer to get a identifier or notification that says why we are getting an email.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Micorsoft Teams Conversations

Would like to see the "owner" of the "Team" be able to delete user comments in the conversation window. Currently, only the individual who made the comment can delete their comment.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Customer service (new concept)

Find a way to get your 'chat' staff to solve problems instead of having your customers waste hours of valuable time explaining to a person (who does not have English as a first language) what the problem is, only to be told, "you need our commercial team."
    Really, do I, for one purchase of office 365?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Outlook Customer Manager for mac and web browsers

I purchased Office 365 Business Premium subscription to use the Outlook Customer Manager feature. The product infor page: https://products.office.com/en-us/business/outlook-customer-relationship-manager is quite misleading. It does not share that OCM for Mac and OCM in Office 365 online have only limited features.
    Please add remaining features to at least one of these platforms as soon as possible.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mass Update Contact Type after Import

I am trying to import approximately 11,000 contacts into Business Center from a different email newsletter provider. I can import the list, but after import, the customers do not have an associated "Contact Type". Thus, I am unable to send email campaigns unless I update each contact manually.

It would be great to be able to include the Contact Type in the import or be able to Mass Update the list after import.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add 'Job Title' field to contacts

The currents contact list has no field for customers Job Title. It's essential for us to include this.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enhanced task management

It would be wonderful if there was a way to manipulate the task view to organize tasks by multiple levels. Right now, it's only possible to sort by one level. I recall being able to do this years ago in Outlook.

Alternatively, there seems to be a huge gap between the project management capabilities of Microsoft Project and task management in Outlook. I have multiple projects to manage, although can't get the functionality I need in Outlook, while Project is for much larger scale project management. Is there something in between?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to add to a delivery address

We are a Flower shop and we make deliveries and we don't have the ability to add a delivery address in the invoices. This would be a great plus for our organization.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Outlook Customer Manager - speed up developing

For a year we have been looking forward to Outlook Customer Manager. We switched to Ofiice 365 Business Premium solution in order to use the CRM system following up on Outlook Business Manager. But still it is not working. We cannot export our own business contacts - have tried support for 2 month. Please speed up developing process, thanks Via Media.dk

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feedback taken  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Convert Business Center to a SharePoint Site

Business Center would be more powerful and flexible if it were a SharePoint site/application. The user would have all the available integration capabilities in SharePoint and Office 365 instead of the fairly closed environment that currently exists. This includes being able to use Power BI Desktop, Access etc.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Multiple Business Profiles

Just posted something similar specifically to Connections, but for business who have multiple business units under different domains on the same O365 setup, it would be helpful if the entire business Center was segregated as such OR the ability to add an instance of the Business Center into a SharePoint Online Group or Team Site.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sync with Outlook Contacts Manager

The lead/customer field is obviously a key one, though it would be better if it had more options as already suggested. The thing I don't get though is why this field does not seem to be available in Outlook Customer Manager, which also comes with my Business Premium account. Surely, the two should sync seamlessly?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. contact email address should allow personal and work

Allow different types of email address as you do for phone. At least work as well as personal (currently only allows personal). Maybe add 'other' as catch all.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

in the plans  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Improved Import Field Mapping

Automatically Map Fields if top row text matches. Appears to work for one field (middle name) but not others.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

in the plans  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base