Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Number of messages in Outlook Web

The ability to show the number of messages, not only the unread, next the mailbox in Outlook web. The feature is available in Outlook Desktop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug on save file on demand on One Drive Sync client

We cannot disable the option "save space and download files as you use" on One Drive Sync client version 20.084.0426.0007.

It only works on Preview version 20.114.0607.0001.

Please fix it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Adding Assignments and Grades to OneNote and Teams for non-Educational licenses. We live in social distancing time and education not only in

Adding Assignments and Grades to OneNote and Teams for non-Educational licenses. We live in social distancing time and education not only in schools or universities went online! As a professional training company, I suggest to add Assignments and Grades features to business licenses in OneNote and Teams. We teach employees of corporations, they use MS Office, but user experience is limited. Would you consider adding these two functionalities?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Money in excel

Money in Excel is for personal/family subscriptions only. Small business users would benefit as well from this premium template. Please make it available to the smaller (or all) business subscriptions as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. About displaying icons

I want to fix the icon of the person who is speaking when sharing materials for the Teams meeting in the lower right.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. microsoft teams business and OneNote class notebook

I just wasted 2 days trying to get onenote class notebook to work with teams for business. All the support notes say it works but none of them mention that teams comes in two versions. Also that there is no upgrade path from business to education versions of teams. Its really frustrating. So what I want is to be able to use onenote class notebook with Microsoft teams just like the support notes says it should

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can the sender of the shared file verification code in sharepoint/onedrive be improved.

Currently when some shares a file/folder within sharepoint/onedrive they have the ability to require a verification code. The person trying to open the file must obtain and enter this code to verify who they are before they are allowed to access the file. The sender of these verification codes are currently random addresses within the @sharepointonline.com domain. Unfortunately these emails are being quarantined by the majority of our corporate clients. Can the sender's address be improved to the email of the person actually sharing teh filebeing sne

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bookings: Allow individual services to be published.

Allow Individual services to be published separately, without having to be on the main booking page. For example, if I want to set up a service that I only want people with a certain link to see, I can't do this right now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Booking for hotel room

If customer want to use booking for hotel and room rental, they need at least the ability to chose a start date and a end date. It will be good to add variable price based on seasonal rates.
    It will be good to add complex rule via policies. (no interface)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Skype Maximum participant increase

increase maximum participant in skype meeting given that now almost all are virtual workers for large organizations this is difficult

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. One Drive Numbering Sequence

One Drive should be able to detect numbers in correct sequence. A simple task such as numbering 1 through 20 should be in that order. Instead as of my time of this posting on 5/18/20 @ 6:45am. The current sequence of numbering is the following, 1 through 10 is in order but once I have folders 11 through 20, they re-arrange to one then eleven, twelve, thirteen, 1,11,12,13 instead of 1,2,3,4.... 10,11,12,13.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to Save an Outlook OST File as PST?

Are you wondering about a way to solve "how to save an Outlook PST file as PST" query? Then, stop wondering, get an automated application such as OST to PST software that can successfully save OST items to PST file format including emails, calendars, address books, emails formatting, notes, tasks, and attachments in a precise way. Each novice and a professional user can use this OST to PST program on all Windows OS platforms and resolve "how to save an Outlook OST file as PST" query without getting any error.
    To know more information, visit here: https://www.cubexsoft.com/ost/pst.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Need summarize (aggregate) information in Dynamics in views by fields

For example, when we choose a few records, see the summ of some field, like in Excel

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Audit Log is missing logging adding Everyone except external users to a SharePoint library

When a the "user" of Everyone except external users is added to a SharePoint library, the audit log is not logging the Activity of Shared file, folder or site.

If Everyone except external users is removed from a library, the audit log is logging the activity of Unshared file, folder or site.

This is more of a bug than an enhancement request. I've tested this across different libraries and sites and the results are always the same.
    This become problematic from a compliance perspective because I can't say...here's who did it and when

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tamil Language Support

As a corporate customer, I would be delighted when complete outlook is in Tamil, as this is one of the oldest adn spoken across many countries, I think there is huge community across India/Tamilnadu who has been using the outlook as the primary mailbox

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tamil Language Support

As a corporate customer, I would be delighted when complete outlook is in Tamil, as this is one of the oldest adn spoken across many countries, I think there is huge community across India/Tamilnadu who has been using the outlook as the primary mailb0x

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Tamil Language Support

As a corporate customer, I would be delighted when complete outlook is in Tamil, as this is one of the oldest adn spoken across many countries, I think there is huge community across India/Tamilnadu who has been using the outlook as the primary mailb0x

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enable Microsoft Edge sync for Business Essentials users

I'm a subscribed to the Business Essentials plan and was excited for Microsoft Edge to come to iOS and macOS. However, I noticed that Microsoft Edge doesn't support synchronization across devices on the Business Essentials plan.

According to Microsoft Support, you need to have at least the E3 plan (20$ per month) to get sync to work.

I don't get why? My personal account (an old email address) can sync for free, so why does a paying customer not get this basic function?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. outlook calendar room scheduler with delegates, declined room stays in calendar entry

A declined location by associated delegate from a new meeting calendar entry stays in the meeting entry, sometimes the recipients get a declined email, sometimes they don't, normally the host is the only one to get a declined email. The declined location remains in the calendar entry even though it was declined, the other meeting recipients have no clue that the room is being used for other purposes (hence the whole purpose of having a delegate) Microsoft support says this is by design. Can you name me one good reason why if a delegate declines a room that the room…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base