Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Turn Off Suggested Attachments in OWA O365

Turn Off Suggested Attachments in OWA O365. This give the end user the option to use it or not. We've had several complaints about this feature being dangerous as a user could inadvertently add a sensitive attachment by accident and send it. Being a Hospital with 30,000 + users you can see how this is a valid concern.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yammer - video quality option functionality is missing.

Yammer - video quality selection option is missing (High/Medium/Low). Our users sometimes do not have high speed internet connection and high quality videos uploaded directly into Yammer are getting stuck. The user should have the option to watch videos in lower quality if the speed is not sufficient.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. IM on the office365

Dear Team, I have been facing issues with the IM. The IM automatically signed in whenever I logged into email. I can sign the IM when I need it? Could you please do the needful. Please I request you all to develop the office365 like that according to user requests.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Create a dense view for conversations in a busy Teams channel

It is possible to add a subject line to a new conversation. I suggest to create a dense view for a channel. Instead of several lines (name&date, subject, 4 lines of content, See more, replies summary), I suggest to have 3 lines: name&date, subject, replies summary. Then have less space between entries. This way, I can easily find relevant conversations in a busy channel to add another message.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Provide an alert to users that their emails aren't sending or going to sent folder

Just experienced this wonderful thing where outlook said all folders are up to date, said connected to Microsoft Exchange, let me hit the send button all morning for about 3 hours and 11 emails without filing to the sent folders, so everything looked like business as usual. Come to find out later on, I have 11 emails that have been sitting in the outbox.

If you're going to have a product riddled with so many various ways to fail, at least pad the user to not be ridiculously impacted by those failures--provide an alert than an email has been filed…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Option to have separate Office 365 icons on iphone for calendar, mail and people

Come on product managers! When I'm running between terminals in Heathrow, Beijing, or Atlanta and all I want to do is look at my calendar to confirm a flight number I don't have time to click outlook have my email pop up then click the calendar.... Even better I want to leave all three distinct apps running in separate windows in the background and simply jump to the one I need. I get it; some fresh MBA trying to make a name fudged together a faulty / unproveable / unaccountable business case and convinced management that putting them into one…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why Premier support missing for Office 365 Business

There is no premier support for Office 365 Business subscription, why its not available? without this we can not fine root cause of any issue encountered..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. improve mail-template:please include to,cc,bcc and title

I often use mail.Same member,same tile,,
    if I type mail,I have to type many same address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. change the country of the tenant

let it possible to switch to another country in o365 Admin Center

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Copy, Move, Delete files from a Search List in OneDrive

I should be able to take the same actions on multiple files in a search list that I can take on multiple files in a file list in OneDrive. Currently, after doing a search, I can only manage one of the files on the list. If I try to select multiple files, my ability to Copy, Move or Delete any files disappears.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. BCC'd Contacts

My company switched from Gmail over to Office 365 when we had a merger. Outlook does not allow you to copy & paste contacts that were BCC'd. This makes it incredibly hard when using outlook on phone or pc when you're trying to send emails to bulks of people. It makes working remotely tough.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Restore hard deleted calendar items after 1 year deleting

Restore hard deleted calendar items after 1 year deleting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. calender

set default calendar setting for all new created users

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Revert back to older version/theme of Office

Need an option to revert back to older version/theme of MS Office. The new update/version though lighter is very large in size (non-compact). The earlier version took lesser screen space & was more compact to work around. Other users in our company align with this idea.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Resolve Problems Created with Excel Co-Authoring

While Co-Authoring for products like Word and PowerPoint may be desirable, it is a horrible idea for Excel. Spreadsheets are complex objects with numerous linkages that may or may not be understood. Allowing one user to change a cell without understanding the impact it may have on a formula elsewhere, even on another sheet, is a recipe for disaster. A problem might not be discovered for a significant period of time meaning that versioning is not a sufficient backup. In addition, the related Autosave necessary is also inappropriate for spreadsheets. It is common to open a spreadsheet and want to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Multiple 365 accounts different domains

I have 4 office 365 accounts for different client I have a requirement to jump from each account on a regular basis. I have not yet found an effective way of staying signed in to all 4 accounts at the same time, perhaps this could be implemented

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow 'hyperlink' from any Excel spreadsheet Cell to Outlook Tasks, Contacts, Calendar, etcetera. Doing so would bring simplicity and ease.

Being able to Hyperlink Excel to Outlook (Tasks, Contacts, Calendar, etc.) would permit large sales organizations a one-stop-shop. Simplicity, ease and convenience would be possible. Should you decide to hyperlink the two, please advise and we'll be your first user. Best, Frank

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Font problem in TNR Italic Latin Symbol æ

Font problem in TNR Italic Latin Symbol æ
    In TNR Italic, the Latin form of ae (æ) looks exactly like oe (œ), TNR Italic only. Have tried other serif fonts - not good enough. This is for an academic book publication. Fix needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We have a 3rd party mailserver, but i want to rum O365 with contact manager with using my own mail adress.

We have got our mails for hbjhbjh.eu on a webserver hosted by a 3rd Party. I just want to use the OCM for myself with my Company mail, not with the haha.haha@hhchjhc.onmicrosoft.com mail. How can I do that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base