Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Facing problem of open the excel *.xlsx under w10 O365

Not able to repair and open the excel file with latest version *.xlsx

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I currently have SBS 2011 and need to have Project Online Professional. These are not compatible and wonder if there is a patch out there?

I currently have SBS 2011 and need to have Project Online Professional. These are not compatible and wonder if there is a patch out there?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. provide a way for error reporting

Why isn't there a category for reporting and expiditing errors in Office 365?

I work in Excel and in the past 3 days there has been a change in the VBA Function "InputBox".

The documentation says, and it worked that way 4 days ago, that when you click on the Cancel Button, the routine returned "False". Now it returns an empty string when I use it.

And trying to talk to the Tech guys about it, they don't really understand what I'm talking about. I pointed to the documentation about "InputBox", showed them that the code now produces an empty…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Affects OUTLOOK 365, Print of an email, only the first page

Affects OUTLOOK 365, Print of an email, only the first page

E-mail traffic gets longer and longer, up to more than a dozen pages, the more you write again and again, because the previous messages are usually not deleted.
    This is very good, so you can get an overview of the information from the beginning.
    If I get a new message with all the information from the background, I just want to print the new information, but not the many pages before, because I have already printed it out.
    In Outlook, I would like to see a print command that…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make Office Customer Manager available for Enterprise E3 / E5 ASAP... Please!

We need Office Customer Manager, but we would have to subscribe to a lower, less expensive subscription.

Its like ordering an expensive steak, and then being told you can't have dessert because it's only available to customers who ordered the hamburger.

How does that make sense?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it easier to update a business name and associated URL's

I had setup a small business account with Office 365 and have undergone rebranding. Trying to be able to change default accounts, domains and the previously setup URL's for sharepoint and the <companyname>.onmicrosoft.com. proved too awkward for me. I have simply decided to export all my data out of O365 and will decide whether it's better to start from scratch or use a different product suite altogether.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Abmeldung verhindern

Abmeldung müsste man als Admin verhindern können, wir haben z. B. Kundenrechner, dort könnten diese nicht mehr rumspielen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make Microsoft Office Update Dialog More Meaningful

I just got a pop up in Windows 10 titled Office with the description that I needed to save my work before continuing. Then it says We need to close the following Apps: Microsoft Excel Microsoft Outlook, with just a continue or cancel button. Before continuing what? Come on Microsoft you can't at least give me a sense of what is going on? Just continue without any knowledge of what I'm continuing? My idea is to make these dialog box more descriptive. I mean there is no information at all as to what's going on. Whoever thought it was a…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. IRM option should be available in Office 365 Business and Business Premium (manual eMail encryption)

We additionally purchased Azure Information Protection P1, but e.g. don´t have the option to manually encrypt single eMails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. put a big huge red warning before the admin choose to delete a mobile access permission

On the Office 365 Exchange Managment, you can see on any mailbox, which devices has been connected to the office 365 mailbox.
    There is an option to delete and erase the data, and there is also an option to delete the permission to a specific device.
    please put a BIG HUGE RED WARNING before the admin choose to delete a mobile access permission. warn us that all the mailbox data - Mail, Calendar and Contacts - is going to be deleted and cant be restored if something from the data is not synced to the cloud.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Recall action on Outlook for Mac

Add a recall action on Outlook for Mac without showing the receiver the email

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Threads (sub chats) in chats to Team

Group chats quickly become conversations within conversation within Conversations. You quickly miss out on topics and it´s messy.

so please add/ offer Threads/sub chats to be used:

i.e.
    1. Marketing Chat/ Group

a. Website

(this is wehre people chat about this specific topic. people can check up the specific topic of interest and get back to other marketing topics later)
    b. Advertisement
    c. Events
    d. Logo
    etc.

please see how others i.e.Twist solves it and offer that feature!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Microsoft Bookings - Integrate with a room resource, so appointments show up when you try to schedule time using Outlook Calendar

We set up Bookings for the Conference Room for us and the other building tenants. it works great (well, it would be better if we could pick the time length) but if I try to use outlook and set the location as the conference room, the existing appointments set in bookings do not show up, even though I set the staff email as the resource email address.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bookings - Several bookings in the same slot (with the same staff calendar)

Currently, we can only make one booking per slot per staff user. Should be available the option to set the number of bookings possible per slot per staff user.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Search in "Current Mailbox" and "Subfolders" is not possible in Shared Outlook mailbox

Search in "Current Mailbox" and "Subfolders" is not possible in Shared Outlook mailbox. Whenever user is trying to use function "Find related->Messages in this Conversation", such messages cannot be found, because Outlook is searching only in current folder, but not in current mailbox or subfolders. Function to search in shared mailbox through all subfolders is very useful when working in teams and using shared mailbox.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. one drive

One Drive should work the same way with external people

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow Outlook 365 to import e-mails from an .ost file.

There is at least 5 third parties offering softwares in your foruns. Shame on you, MS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Provide alternatives

Office 365 changes with the times...but not on my schedule (it is actually disruptive) and I may not like the new appearance.Microsoft says in effect "too bad...this is needed for progress". Maybe so....how about letting us vote by giving us alternatives to 365 (maybe even competitors as that would send a louder message). Then Microsoft can cater to the "have to have the latest technology" crowd (dare I say the "send Microsoft your paycheck crowd") and allow the rest of us to get some work done! Technology is great and I use it. But I do not want to be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Excel

Excel Freeze Shortcut

New Excel Issue
    Microsoft Office 365 Business
    Version 1905 (Build 11629.20214 Click-to-Run)
    Microsoft Excel for Office 365 MSO (16.0.11629.20210) 32-bit
    Product ID: 00265-80200-00761-AA969

Last two updates of Office 365 for Business has an issue which causes Excel to Lock the keyboard. Keyboard be unlocked by using Mouse. or ALT-TAB to change screens and return.
    Issue is using Freeze Pane, Freeze Row, or Freeze Column using the Short Cut Key Stroke.

Issue does not occur when using Mouse.

Short Cut Key Stroke is: ATL-W (View) F (Freeze) then F, R or C (for Pane, Row, or Column)

The…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base