Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Business plan doesn’t provide embed funtion, though personal plan does.

Business plan doesn’t provide embed funtion, differrent from personal version.

Even if I try using iframe tag, it doesn’t work because ms banned it.

I could have exchanged some important class material with my students in my website using embed funtion, if that fuction were provided.

I don’ know if there is a special technical reason you must not provide that ‘only in business plan’.

But when I changed my personal plan into business one, I expected much more improved one. But it is limited in terms of minor thing like this. It was disappointing, but I am looking forward…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Skype meetings - define in different colour

When setting up Skype meetings it would be useful to identify them more easily in the Calendar. I work for someone who keeps missing them because he is used to people attending meetings in person. Maybe having them stand out in the diary would make them more obvious.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 100% genuine Lotus Notes to Outlook converter - Shoviv Software

Shoviv Software is a popular name in the field of Lotus Notes to Outlook converter. Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook converter provides a genuine way to migrate Lotus Notes data to Outlook PST with an error-free conversion. Its user interface is very easy to use any non-technical users use the tool very easily and converts the data.
    Some highlights of the tool
    1:- Perfectly expert to convert multiple Lotus Notes data to Outlook PST
    2:- Save data into EML, MSG, HTML formats
    3:- Provide Mapping option
    4:- Available Filter option, It helps to filter unwanted data
    5:- Also available Split…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. (Teams) Add ability for external numbers to be used for conference bridges / meeting invites

This would be helpful for inviting guests who aren't on teams and allows for a mixed bag of conference callers / online participants to join.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow Guests to Join Team via Public Link

This is a must for us and would allow us to replace GotoMeeting. GotoMeeting has a dedicated link that we use daily for external users and if we could generate a link and share it with guests, we would turn off our Gotomeeting licenses. This product is great and we only need a few things before we can use it exclusively.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Reuse checklists in Planner

You often need the same checklists for the tasks you enter in Planner. It would be great to have the possibility to create standard checklists and add them to newly created tasks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. attached and send files and screenshots to external contacts in Microsoft TEAMS

This option (attachments and or cut and paste screenshots) was in Skype for Business chat window, but no longer in Teams (external contacts). A feature I use with external clients on a daily basis and very important for our workflow. Please consider adding this feature in the chat window, for external contacts. :)
    Many thanks
    Matt

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Microsoft Teams needs to implement a way to pin messages to the top or side!

Slack allows users to pin messages to the top or side of the interface. Important messages in group chats in my company get lost as more people chat. I'd like the important messages to constantly stay on a right pane or on the top of the group chat until it gets unpinned.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In OneDrive, Please Support and Allow Files That Are Empty

In OneDrive, Please Support and Allow Files That Are Empty.

Currently, Files that are 0 bytes in size can't be uploaded from the OneDrive website.
    OneDrive will not sync or recognize "empty" files!! (I think empty folders too)(why?!?

I have MANY MANY simple text files with VALUABLE information in the Filename, but have nothing inside the file. The information and DATA is in the filename.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please Add aPlan for One drive 1 TB For Personal Plan

add a One Drive 1tb plan for personal accounts.
    right now such plan only available in Business Accounts.
    please add a 1tb One Dirve stand alone Plan for Personal Usages

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. View Upcoming Events at Top of Inbox

In the old version of outlook, it would show the next meeting on my calendar at the top of my inbox. For instance, if I had a meeting at 3 pm, it would have an abbreviated meeting title, along with the time just above the pinned emails. This was very helpful so I don't have to have multiple tabs open for my calendar and inbox. I don't normally have meetings so I'm not in the habit of specifically opening my calendar up. I missed a meeting the other day because the new layout doesn't include that view, which was quite…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. nested/collapsible links on SharePoint to break down huge content in one single site page

Can we have this functionality in Modern? nested/collapsible links on SharePoint to break down huge content in one single site page. i think i saw this was doable in Classic SharePoint.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. cannot open mail in pop up window in shared mailbox

with the new layout, if I try to open a mail while the preview is active, I cannot see the mail. I see the pop up window but inside I see a replica of Outlook 365 mainscreen. It happen with shared mailbox and in all the major browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox). Used SO: win 10, win 7 and win 8.1

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Envelop email icon in the new theme needs improvement

The email envelop icon "new" and "open" looks almost the same. its hard to see how many emails are new. it will be great if will be color or any other visible difference that will be easy to see.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Onedrive Outlook Plugin ???

Citrix Sharefile Outlook Plugin does it !. The sharefile outlook plugin detects your attachment size when you pull an attachment from your computer and puts it in outlook composing message from citrix share file and give you a link to embedd... Can Microsoft do same for one drive? I've yet to see an outlook plugin for onedrive that automatically detect the attachment size and puts it on onedrive and give the user a link to share. Any plans Microsoft ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Individual fonts for different accounts in Outlook

How can one push that this problem is finally solved by Microsoft: when managing several mailboxes with different design requirements (starts with private vs. profession or corporate design for several companies from the same mailbox) within one outlook account? This request - for the business customer this is actually a completely usual approach, I'm surprised that MS hasn't solved it yet - requests for it in the community are already almost 10 years old

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add on Button: Approve/Deny/Amendments Needed for Validation Emails

It would be super helpful to have an option that allows users to approve, deny or note if amendments are needed when sending docs via email that need validation. This could save time on the validation side of information retrieval.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable Calling Plans in Saudi Arabia

This Feature seems to be requested but no one posted about it here, as far my concern, this move is important to us as Microsoft 365 Clients.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base