Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. instant calendar sync between tenants

A 3 hour wait is too long for some organisations to sync a calendar shared from another tenant. I'd like to see an instant sync between calendars

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why Amex card is not allowed for Payment methods in India??

Why Amex card is not allowed for Payment methods in India??

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Copy, Move, Delete files from a Search List in OneDrive

I should be able to take the same actions on multiple files in a search list that I can take on multiple files in a file list in OneDrive. Currently, after doing a search, I can only manage one of the files on the list. If I try to select multiple files, my ability to Copy, Move or Delete any files disappears.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. BCC'd Contacts

My company switched from Gmail over to Office 365 when we had a merger. Outlook does not allow you to copy & paste contacts that were BCC'd. This makes it incredibly hard when using outlook on phone or pc when you're trying to send emails to bulks of people. It makes working remotely tough.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Restore hard deleted calendar items after 1 year deleting

Restore hard deleted calendar items after 1 year deleting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Revert back to older version/theme of Office

Need an option to revert back to older version/theme of MS Office. The new update/version though lighter is very large in size (non-compact). The earlier version took lesser screen space & was more compact to work around. Other users in our company align with this idea.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Resolve Problems Created with Excel Co-Authoring

While Co-Authoring for products like Word and PowerPoint may be desirable, it is a horrible idea for Excel. Spreadsheets are complex objects with numerous linkages that may or may not be understood. Allowing one user to change a cell without understanding the impact it may have on a formula elsewhere, even on another sheet, is a recipe for disaster. A problem might not be discovered for a significant period of time meaning that versioning is not a sufficient backup. In addition, the related Autosave necessary is also inappropriate for spreadsheets. It is common to open a spreadsheet and want to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mark/Label Conversation Threads in Teams

In order to easily find relevant 'threads' within the conversation dialogue of Teams Conversations, I would like to be able to give a Conversation, with one or more responses a Label or Title, so I can easily scan for relevant threads within dynamic teams.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Multiple 365 accounts different domains

I have 4 office 365 accounts for different client I have a requirement to jump from each account on a regular basis. I have not yet found an effective way of staying signed in to all 4 accounts at the same time, perhaps this could be implemented

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. O365 Outlook Online Calendar should be able to show multiple timezones

Hi,
    The online version of the O365 Outlook calendar (https://outlook.office365.com/calendar/view/week) should be able to show multiple timezones, just like the desktop app, and just like the Google Calendar.
    When working in an international environment this is a requirement.
    Regards,
    Eelco

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Support Defender tamper protection in Windows 10 business / 365 business to prevent trickbot from disabling defender

in 1903, tamper protection is enabled by default. It then disappears once you join the PC to AAD in 365 business making it LESS Secure than a stand alone PC (in this respect). I have pitched 365 business as being more secure following MS guidance for resellers - please fix this gap

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow 'hyperlink' from any Excel spreadsheet Cell to Outlook Tasks, Contacts, Calendar, etcetera. Doing so would bring simplicity and ease.

Being able to Hyperlink Excel to Outlook (Tasks, Contacts, Calendar, etc.) would permit large sales organizations a one-stop-shop. Simplicity, ease and convenience would be possible. Should you decide to hyperlink the two, please advise and we'll be your first user. Best, Frank

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Font problem in TNR Italic Latin Symbol æ

Font problem in TNR Italic Latin Symbol æ
    In TNR Italic, the Latin form of ae (æ) looks exactly like oe (œ), TNR Italic only. Have tried other serif fonts - not good enough. This is for an academic book publication. Fix needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. We have a 3rd party mailserver, but i want to rum O365 with contact manager with using my own mail adress.

We have got our mails for hbjhbjh.eu on a webserver hosted by a 3rd Party. I just want to use the OCM for myself with my Company mail, not with the haha.haha@hhchjhc.onmicrosoft.com mail. How can I do that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. make preview work for htm file with embedded 3D graphics created by Rapid Author

Rapid Author (http://demo.cortona3d.com/) can create htm files with embedded 3D graphics that can be manipulated in impressive ways. Currently these files cannot be previewed within office365. One has always to download the file. If we want make this kind of data available in the cloud, we need a way to view those files without the need to download them. This is currenlty not possible. Conclusion: without this functionality we cannot move this kind of data into the cloud...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. GIve me a way to get my old ribbons back.

I've spent years learning and using the old ribbons, and they are a productivity tool. I understand new users may want simplier ribbons, but experienced users don't. Make it an option somewhere in Office 365.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I am furious - PUT AUTOSAVE BACK FOR PC SAVED DOCUMENTS!!

This was obviously done to force everyone on to the cloud. That makes life so much more complex! You have to download documents to work on them when you won't have internet, then put them back. It is too much back and forth for busy business people. I, as well as many others, do not want to use the cloud. It is obvious why Microsoft wants to push people there (ability to eventually charge for space). It cost you nothing to leave the existing functionality - it was removed to manipulate your users to the cloud and no other purpose.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Include RE in messages

On mobile app: include the “RE” in the title status. I get dozens of replies and these email titles looks new? Not great for efficiency. May delete the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to add text to Notes section of To-Do Task

When in the To-Do task in 0365 - creating a new Note and entering the Task there is no way to enter text into the "Notes" section

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base