Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Enable choosing languages for Skype for Business conference calls

We were assigned a Belgian number for Skype for Business functionalities, but our clients are from all over Europe. When we make a conference call, instructions are in Dutch and French, and we would love to have them in English.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customized selection on office 365 subscription

Option for User subscription licence of 1 licence which can be used for 5 Desktops, 5 Tables & 5 Mobiles to have fee for using this licence for additional systems e.g. if i want to customize this licence to use it for 6 or 7 Desktops & other options as same. Depending on the number of additional systems I require, fee to be charged accordingly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Implementare app di planner per i guest

Sfortunatamente non riesco a far accedere gli utenti guest sull'app di planer. è un vero limite perchè in mobilità l'utente basta cliccare sull'app e puo' controllare tutto immediatamente.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. meeting request coming as an attachment not showing in calendar

meeting request coming as an attachment not showing in calendar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please do not "Retire" the useful components of business centre

Microsoft rarely gets things right. Microsoft business centre is one of those rare moment. Please do not "retire" the useful components such as connections, listing, dashboard, contacts and business profile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow users to insert Sharepoint document IDs and version numbers in Word 2016

Allow users to insert Sharepoint document IDs and version numbers in Word 2016.

This was a feature of Word 2007.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Updating Shared Outlook Contacts

I'm using the Office 365 for Business platform. When I share my Outlook contacts with employees inside my organization, the system does not provide an option for my employees to update my contacts, so that I too can instantly benefit from those contact updates on all my devices. This flaw doesn't make sense to me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. booking

Ability to allow customers to book more than one day. For example, my customers might want to book an engineer for a week. Currently to do so they would have to do 5 individual day bookings. If they wanted 2 engineers, that would require 10 individual bookings.

There should be a way to select multiple days, or multiple hours for a booking

This was a complaint i have received from a customer recently when they tried to use the booking system

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Additional Sharepoint space - being able to buy

I would like to be able to buy additional Sharepoint space, or make it possible to get assign some of the TB assigned via OneDrive to a user, to Sharepoint.
    Now it's a 1TB Sharepoint and 1TB per person for personal files.

Keeping just one location for all your files, including photos and videos would be my ideal situation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. My user experience in purchasing Visio is Terrible

I tried to get Visio online Plan 2.
    It cost me a lot of time in your store.
    I want something like Steam,
    Find, Pay, Download, My Software, Please make them at one interface.
    Please make microsoft interface similar with Steam.
    Your interface is beautiful, but not friendly.
    I have to spend hours to get what I want.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hi, I am disappointed that "Enders" have disappeared from Clip Art - there used to be lots to choose from.

I am disappointed that "Enders" seem to have disappeared from Clip Art - there used to be lots to choose from. Please bring them back.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Be able to go back and forth between different accounts, like Google

I have 2 different 365 accounts, one for work and one for school. Id like to be able to go between accounts like I can on Google. This seems to be impossible unless using two different browsers. The problem is that when I open a link to a document in automatically opens in my default browser. Because I have my work credentials saved in my default browser it is a huge headache to log out and log in with my school account.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Skype description for office 365

I know the subscription is only for world 60 mins. I t would be nice if there are choices to be made for individual countries.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Full Screen Booking Calendar

Full-screen booking calendar on business centre, or at least full height, currently have to expand the iframe from web inspector to be able to view the calendar correctly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Send automated reply during appointments

Would be great if one could select to send an automated reply during an appointment rather than having to switch it on in options each time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Disable, or allow users to disable, the AUTOMATIC SAVE ON mandate. It should be an option to turn on when a user first opens a file.

Please disable or allow users to disable the AUTOMATIC SAVE ON mandate. It is a potentially disaterous feature in a buisness setting when an original file must be retained as an original. It is also potentially disaterous if one opens a file and creates an error that warrants a return to the original format - which is lost when changes are automatically saved. At a minimum, the toggle should be set to OFF when a document is first opened, with an option for the user to then turn it on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Keep the Help files updated!

There's a lot of help in the Community and from MS itself, but a lot of it is conflicting, or old as MS makes changes to the software. There's no real way to know what advice applies any longer. I've been stumped by following old (not bad, just no longer relevant) advice.

It's more important that you can imagine to ensure that the help files are updated along with the software. At the very least date each entry so I can have a clue to understanding if I'm looking at something that was written a year ago, or yesterday.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Additional Contact Social Types

Please add LinkedIn, Twitter and Other as Social Types. It helps to keep this information in one place for a Contact to more quickly define the strategy, language and metrics to use for reaching out to a Lead or Customer. It also makes Contact more of a central point for Contact Research on an ongoing basis for updates versus having two sources of truth.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Connections Email Marketing

Connections is currently not functional. When creating new mailing lists via csv import it causes duplication of contacts in the everyone list. If this can't be fixed the platform is essentially useless and should be removed as a feature. I would love for it to work properly, but with this type of duplication if consumer unsubscribes they could potentially still receive emails which is a big problem!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enable Switch Between Lead and Customer Classification for a Contact

Currently, if a Contact is a Customer versus a Lead, it cannot be changed or undone if it was a mistake; the only recourse is to delete and start again. For new users, this can be an expensive learning experience. For regular users, I am not sure how the lack of flexibility benefits them?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base