Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Multiple Business Profiles

Just posted something similar specifically to Connections, but for business who have multiple business units under different domains on the same O365 setup, it would be helpful if the entire business Center was segregated as such OR the ability to add an instance of the Business Center into a SharePoint Online Group or Team Site.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

thinking about it  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sync with Outlook Contacts Manager

The lead/customer field is obviously a key one, though it would be better if it had more options as already suggested. The thing I don't get though is why this field does not seem to be available in Outlook Customer Manager, which also comes with my Business Premium account. Surely, the two should sync seamlessly?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support multiple locations for a business

Business center looks great but lets say you have a business that owns a couple of locations you cant take advantage of what business center offers for both.
    i.e. Online presence is only available for the initial location when you start using the service. How about the rest of your locations?
    Thanks in advance
    Kostas

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. can you make a tool from which email addresses send or read information read in the outlook program?

hi,
    can you make a tool from which email addresses send or read information read in the outlook program?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to delete searched files in OneDrive

It is absolutely ridiculous that I cannot search for files with the word COPY and then delete them. I have never used any other program that didn't allow you to delete a file or files!!!
    I am very disappointed in this product!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Micorsoft Teams Conversations

Would like to see the "owner" of the "Team" be able to delete user comments in the conversation window. Currently, only the individual who made the comment can delete their comment.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Julian dates to the calendar.

Please add Julian dates to the calendar.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. contact email address should allow personal and work

Allow different types of email address as you do for phone. At least work as well as personal (currently only allows personal). Maybe add 'other' as catch all.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

in the plans  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sharepoint

Um Sharepoint in einen Explorer Ordner (Netzwerkordner) einzufügen braucht es ein realtiv aufwendiges Procedere. (IE Explorer, einfügen der sicheren Site in IE, Verbinden des Ordners in einem neuen Netzwerk Laufwerk etc.) Auch für Ihren Support ist es nicht immer einfach!
    Deshalb mein Vorschlag:
    Erstellen eines kleinen Programmes welches diese Arbeiten automatisch durchführt.
    Dies würde Sharepoint noch attraktiver machen.
    Siehe Beispiel Egnyte.com. Dort kann ein solches Prg für ein Egnyte Laufwerk (ohne Synchronisierung) abgerufen werden.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. OFFICE 365 ADMIN INTERFACE - LINK MUST BE SIMPLE !

We are Microsoft Partner, so we have to test OFFICE 365 Plan E3, during renewal phase, is impossible to insert a new renewal product key directly , with a simple link, (downloaded from MAPS registration), because in the Admin interface of Office 365 the only options available are BUY a new licence, so it's impossible to insert a product key of OFFICE 365 Plan3 to extend the partner (but also the customer's) licence with an existing new product key. The only solution I found to insert a product key (obtained by MAPS contract) is a workaraound:
    1 I accessed to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Notes Feature in Outlook

Please add note feature in MS Outlook, where you can right click on a message and write a note about the email, similar to the way you can add cell notes in Excel.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enhanced task management

It would be wonderful if there was a way to manipulate the task view to organize tasks by multiple levels. Right now, it's only possible to sort by one level. I recall being able to do this years ago in Outlook.

Alternatively, there seems to be a huge gap between the project management capabilities of Microsoft Project and task management in Outlook. I have multiple projects to manage, although can't get the functionality I need in Outlook, while Project is for much larger scale project management. Is there something in between?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

thinking about it  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Backup outlook including the colour categories in the inbox. They are amazing but basing a system on it is a risk since they do not backup.

Backup outlook including the colour categories in the inbox. They are amazing but basing a system on it is a risk since they do not backup.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable Microsoft Bookings in Office 365 for education plan

If Microsoft Bookings could be enabled in Office 365 for education plan it would be a perfect tool for booking Parent/Teacher Meetings

216 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

48 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Automate / drip email campaigns in Connections

I'm excited to see Connections recently added. I really need a solution that can handle automated / drip email needs. IE, I add a client to the "new client" list and they get a welcome email today, an email about our social media platform 2 weeks later, and 4 weeks later an email to see how their experience has been so far. These are very powerful for my business.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Improved Import Field Mapping

Automatically Map Fields if top row text matches. Appears to work for one field (middle name) but not others.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

in the plans  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can we add the ability for phone call or text message reminders to the Bookings application?

Add the ability for the businesses to have automated text messages or phone call reminders set up for appointments that are set up through the bookings application.

70 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Black Theme Attachment Icon color change

The black theme with newly updated icons seems to have an issue with the email attachment icon in the message inbox area. With a black background and a dark gray icon for the attachment logo, it is near impossible to see the attachment logo. I'd like to see the attachment icon color changed to white to better visualize when an attachment is present.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow one drive to send notifications via email when it stops syncing

if running one drive on a headless pc or a remote pc/server and one drive stops syncing user won't find out until next time he logs into that pc which could be days or weeks, is there a way to setup notification via email when it stops syncing for any reason.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Outlook Contacts has a known issue—randomly and repeatedly deleting photos and changing display name entries.

It's a major nuisance for corporate users and it wants to be set straight. The email sender must go into Contacts and re-establish the name and address. If you don't, you either are not sure the email was correctly sent or the addressee thinks he/she is not of sufficient import to be an entry in the sender's address book. This has been persistent for 3 weeks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base