Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Microsoft One Drive : Enable to Create Links in the App

In your Apps it is not possible to save a Link to a Document and second step to klick on an existing link to a Dokument. When we work online in the browser edition, it is working very well. If we klick on "New" on the top there are possibilities to create "NEW" folders, words dokuments, excel sheets, one notes and also LINKS. but in the Apps (neither phone or Ipad) it is not possible

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Applying enterprise wireless profiles during the enrollment process

• Applying enterprise wireless profiles during the enrollment process. Basically, what happens is if a user connects to our secure network during enrollment, the connection will be dropped during the ‘Enrollment Status Page’ portion of the enrollment when device policies are being applied if a wireless profile for that SSID is present. This becomes an issue if you enforce blocking device use until all require applications and configurations are applied because the device has been bumped off the network and there is no prompt to reconnect. If you don’t enforce blocking device use until a desire state is met this is…
    4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable Microsoft Edge sync for Business Essentials users

I'm a subscribed to the Business Essentials plan and was excited for Microsoft Edge to come to iOS and macOS. However, I noticed that Microsoft Edge doesn't support synchronization across devices on the Business Essentials plan.

According to Microsoft Support, you need to have at least the E3 plan (20$ per month) to get sync to work.

I don't get why? My personal account (an old email address) can sync for free, so why does a paying customer not get this basic function?

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Apply SharePoint Term Store Default Label changes in SharePoint API

When a Default Label is changed in the SharePoint Term Store, the change is not propagated to the SharePoint API, so if you try to view the label in Power Automate or Power Apps for a given document, the API will show the original label value associated with a document instead of the new label value. However, SharePoint itself will show the current label value resulting in an inconsistency in the label values between SharePoint and Power Apps for any given document that has the label applied.

The SharePoint API returns both the TermGuid and Default Label, but the label…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Free Unlimited NSF to PST Converter

Just download the Free Unlimited NSF to PST Converter Software which allows the user to safely migrate single/multiple NSF files into PST file at a time without changing the original mailbox folder formatting. It has ability to restore all the lotus notes items from highly corrupted/damaged NSF files including – emails, calendars, notes, drafts, journals, address books, deleted items and many more. All the edition of Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and OS Windows are compatible in this toolkit. It support conversion from NSF file to PST file, MBOX, EML, EMLX, CSV, PDF, MSG, ICS, vCard files and cloud based application…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. OneDrive/SharePoint - Please increase the max number of items allowed for permissions to be changed.

When a list, library, or folder contains more than 100,000 items, you can neither break permission inheritance nor reinherit permissions on the list, library, or folder. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/troubleshoot/lists-and-libraries/error-share-break-inheritance)

As the number of files stored on OneDrive or SharePoint has been increasing significantly and rapidly, please increase the max number of items allowed (100,000) for permissions to be changed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Microsoft ToDo sync to all shared on outlook desktp

I love the Microsoft ToDo List but the website & app do not work correctly. I can view my task in my outlook desktop but unfortunately the list does not show in outlook if did not you create. There is not a shared "task" or anything my employees can use from the desktop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. enable multi-account login on OneDrive from same organisation

I've got two office365 accounts in my organisation I can't be logged in at both at the same time and switch between them right now.
    Please consider this feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Money in excel

Money in Excel is for personal/family subscriptions only. Small business users would benefit as well from this premium template. Please make it available to the smaller (or all) business subscriptions as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Eliminate Voting for ideas

If a good idea is suggested, it should be implemented regardless of how many "votes" it gets. You guys must have enough profits to simply execute good ideas. Fair enough that the votes give you an indication of popularity, but there should not be a minimum number of votes required for an idea to be considered, unless you are super under-resourced - which should not be the case given your massive profits.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enable files to be moved in File Explorer while they are open

It is when a file is opent that I most want to move it to another folder.
    Why can't we move a file when it is open? Surely this is possible in 2020.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. OUTLOOK

OUTLOOK office o365/ 2016 version add meeting invitation "do not copy any content or link"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Very poor customer servicde

I cannot login to my oneDrive and asked for assistance. Now it's more than one week, I called every day but still no one return back to be. My problem still same. Customer service offices are very rood too. very disapointed

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Automatic detection of dates in emails

In the OS X program Mail, dates written in the body of an email are detected and highlighted, enabling the user to add the date to a new entry in the calendar. Furthermore, the subject of the email message is suggested as the title of the event in the entry. Please do this for Outlook ASAP

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Point the Address Book in emails to the iCloud address book in People (contacts)

I have an iPhone and happly use contacts and calendar on iOS. These sync to iCloud perfectly. I've done this for years. iCloud plays well with Outlook 365 when the iCloud Add-in is used. All is good except that when we wish to forward an email or start a new email when we go to the "To" bar and click on the "To" box a new panel pops up with the "Address Book". There are many places the Address Book provides but not the iCloud address book even though that address book happy sits in the People (or contacts) part…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Personal Vault to OneDrive for Business

I would love to have an easy to use protected (access-controlled) space for sensitive files, Personal Vault would be great for Business OneDrive!

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to wipe clean default calendar

In outlook/calendar online (office 365) there should be the ability to wipe/delete all calendar events easily.

Currently you have to install Outlook physically onto a computer. Sync the calendar with Outlook. Select List View, Highlight all then delete.

This is a terribly long work around.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Outlook - Quick Step for E-mails: "Save As PDF" (or, alternatively, to print to a particular printer, set as part of the Quick Step)

...perhaps also with the ability to prescribe the folder to which the PDF'ed e-mail is to be saved via said Quick Step?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Automatically upgrade Skype to Teams

We have an "old" office 365 product named "Middle Enterprise version". We need update our Skype to Teams when MS sunset Skype. Or we will take a lot of migration actions on changing a new Office365 product to fullfill our requirement. Hope it's possible in 2021.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base