Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve Office 365 Business Center

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. outlook 365 not able to add new connected account. Please don't remove the option of connectign new accounts.

outlook 365 not able to add new connected account. Please don't remove the option of connecting new accounts.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Business plan doesn’t provide embed funtion, though personal plan does.

Business plan doesn’t provide embed funtion, differrent from personal version.

Even if I try using iframe tag, it doesn’t work because ms banned it.

I could have exchanged some important class material with my students in my website using embed funtion, if that fuction were provided.

I don’ know if there is a special technical reason you must not provide that ‘only in business plan’.

But when I changed my personal plan into business one, I expected much more improved one. But it is limited in terms of minor thing like this. It was disappointing, but I am looking forward…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Import EML to Office365 In effective way

Are you thinking about how to import EML to Office365 without altered data? This is not very easier task to performs and migrate local EML files to Office365 cloud without needed any help. For this task, eSoftTools Software introduced the best software for EML to Office365 Converter which can takes every steps of migration with full accuracy and successful migration.

User can get this software on single click of mouse and easy to export bulk eml to office365 without losing and altering data.

Know some highlights of the software-
    1) Import bulk eml to office365 cloud
    2) Import eml messages…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make Microsoft Office Update Dialog More Meaningful

I just got a pop up in Windows 10 titled Office with the description that I needed to save my work before continuing. Then it says We need to close the following Apps: Microsoft Excel Microsoft Outlook, with just a continue or cancel button. Before continuing what? Come on Microsoft you can't at least give me a sense of what is going on? Just continue without any knowledge of what I'm continuing? My idea is to make these dialog box more descriptive. I mean there is no information at all as to what's going on. Whoever thought it was a…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make phone system available for Office 365 Business Premium

Currently there is a limitation where we cannot use the phone system add-on on Office 365 Business Premium License. This hinders small business using teams as Phone System solution, if they don't want to upgrade to Office 365 E3 or higher.
    simply make the add-on available is my suggestion

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. one drive

One Drive should work the same way with external people

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Automatische Terminerinnerung via sms benachrichtigen, für Schweiz

Automatische Terminerinnerung via sms benachrichtigen, für Schweiz

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Overwrite attribute is not working while provisioning the custom list definition from SPFx solution.

The Overwrite attribute is not supported when provisioning the custom list definition in the form of elements.xml from SharePoint Framework client site solution.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. EML to Office 365 migration Easily Import EML to Office 365- Bitdataconversion

For EML to Office 365 and Live Exchange server migration, I would like to suggest try Bitdataconversion EML to converter tool that also converts EML to PST, and MSG format. It has a free trial and a good technical support team as well.
    For more info visit here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Admin-Center/How-to-Import-EML-to-Office-365-Easiest-solution/m-p/407348/highlight/false#M1550

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dark background theme in Office 365

Please add the option like in Office 2016 to change the background in the apps to dark. The white background is very irritating to someone who has to stare at the spreadsheets all day long. PLEASE do this. Fewer headaches for all.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. GIve me a way to get my old ribbons back.

I've spent years learning and using the old ribbons, and they are a productivity tool. I understand new users may want simplier ribbons, but experienced users don't. Make it an option somewhere in Office 365.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Get 3D image in office for Mac to the Netherlands!!! I feel geographically discriminated. ;)

Please get 3D images for office for Mac working in the Netherlands. I cannot see any logical reason why it would be geographically restricted to not work in the Netherlands. It works on windows in the Netherlands. This is like an OS and geographical location issue??? Office should be the stronger software for goal users. I look like a doop with my dutch system not being able to do this and the US guys are??

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make sure your product actually works BEFORE you sell to customers

was told business premium would allow me to take office 2016 files, upload to ms 365 online and use them on an app in android device. after 10+ hours talking to largely incompetent people, it was clear your product didn't work. I then fended off 7 calls from support for people who wanted to go through the exact same trouble shooting steps. simple suggestion: before you advertise a product to do something, actually try it out in real world devices. then educate your people so they know what they are talking about and the product can then be easily implemented.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Impossible for Skype for Business user to contact regular Skype directly

The way Skype for Business is configured, when a Skype for Business user sends a regular Skype user an invite, the regular Skype user does not receive it. They ONLY receive the invitation once the regular Skype user searches for the Skype for Business user's email address and adds it. This is needlessly cumbersome! The Skype for Business user should be able to search for the regular Skype user and send the invitation and the regular Skype user actually GETS it!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make Microsoft Outlook Mac Version FREE TO USE

Since MS is intent . no bent on allow MS Outlook on Mac complete and utter Garbage... and no where near the quality of software that the windows version is, I propose that they make MS Outlook on Mac free to use. There is no reason I should be paying for MS Outlook when its in the total garbage state that its been in for YEARS.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bookings - Several bookings in the same slot (with the same staff calendar)

Currently, we can only make one booking per slot per staff user. Should be available the option to set the number of bookings possible per slot per staff user.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. View Calendar in Outlook Today

Choice Of which Calendars appear in Outlook today. Outlook itself, already creates three Calendars, when Setting it up. (Calendar, Holidays and Birthdays). It is illogical that they will not be displayed. Layers are common these days in all sorts of Applications. It would be high time to move here with the Times. It is completely pointless to just represent the Calendar under Outlook today.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improve technical Support

Provider Contacts who can help if you have more than one Problem at a time!
    In my Case, dozens. Presumably all due to a Basic Problem. But the Structures within Support do not allow Editing. So far, all Tickets have been terminated unsolved. For almost two Years.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix Synchronization Issues

Design Tasks in Outlook so that they can also work with Apps such as ToDo. With me, that's always flawed. In the same Way, Synchronization should be improved. Changes on other Devices repeatedly cause Problems.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Feedback and Knowledge Base