Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Microsoft One Drive : Enable to Create Links in the App

In your Apps it is not possible to save a Link to a Document and second step to klick on an existing link to a Dokument. When we work online in the browser edition, it is working very well. If we klick on "New" on the top there are possibilities to create "NEW" folders, words dokuments, excel sheets, one notes and also LINKS. but in the Apps (neither phone or Ipad) it is not possible

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apply SharePoint Term Store Default Label changes in SharePoint API

When a Default Label is changed in the SharePoint Term Store, the change is not propagated to the SharePoint API, so if you try to view the label in Power Automate or Power Apps for a given document, the API will show the original label value associated with a document instead of the new label value. However, SharePoint itself will show the current label value resulting in an inconsistency in the label values between SharePoint and Power Apps for any given document that has the label applied.

The SharePoint API returns both the TermGuid and Default Label, but the label…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable Microsoft Edge sync for Business Essentials users

I'm a subscribed to the Business Essentials plan and was excited for Microsoft Edge to come to iOS and macOS. However, I noticed that Microsoft Edge doesn't support synchronization across devices on the Business Essentials plan.

According to Microsoft Support, you need to have at least the E3 plan (20$ per month) to get sync to work.

I don't get why? My personal account (an old email address) can sync for free, so why does a paying customer not get this basic function?

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Money in excel

Money in Excel is for personal/family subscriptions only. Small business users would benefit as well from this premium template. Please make it available to the smaller (or all) business subscriptions as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Free Unlimited NSF to PST Converter

Just download the Free Unlimited NSF to PST Converter Software which allows the user to safely migrate single/multiple NSF files into PST file at a time without changing the original mailbox folder formatting. It has ability to restore all the lotus notes items from highly corrupted/damaged NSF files including – emails, calendars, notes, drafts, journals, address books, deleted items and many more. All the edition of Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and OS Windows are compatible in this toolkit. It support conversion from NSF file to PST file, MBOX, EML, EMLX, CSV, PDF, MSG, ICS, vCard files and cloud based application…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to wipe clean default calendar

In outlook/calendar online (office 365) there should be the ability to wipe/delete all calendar events easily.

Currently you have to install Outlook physically onto a computer. Sync the calendar with Outlook. Select List View, Highlight all then delete.

This is a terribly long work around.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Outlook - Quick Step for E-mails: "Save As PDF" (or, alternatively, to print to a particular printer, set as part of the Quick Step)

...perhaps also with the ability to prescribe the folder to which the PDF'ed e-mail is to be saved via said Quick Step?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Automatically upgrade Skype to Teams

We have an "old" office 365 product named "Middle Enterprise version". We need update our Skype to Teams when MS sunset Skype. Or we will take a lot of migration actions on changing a new Office365 product to fullfill our requirement. Hope it's possible in 2021.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Personal Vault to OneDrive for Business

I would love to have an easy to use protected (access-controlled) space for sensitive files, Personal Vault would be great for Business OneDrive!

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Email Text Notification Discontinued--TERRIBLE IDEA

Please bring this back. It was super useful for my law practice especially for sensitive emails from the Court and Clients with Time issues. I checked in on a support tag last week too. (22689628) This is silly. Why would you get rid of this. smh.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Easily Accept or Decline Bookings

In booking notification email, allow easy click to accept or decline mtg. Also, in Outlook calendar, allow easy click to accept or decline and send "notification of booking status" email to client and staff. Currently this only works if I'm in Bookings on that specific calendar - it's not synced with my Outlook calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show customer notes

During booking, customer can enter notes for the service provider to see. When service provider receives email notification of booking, make the notes available to see easily please. Same when looking at service provider calendar - make customer notes easy to see.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add space for phone number extension in staff info

Add space for phone number extension in staff info

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Browser Sync on business accounts

Seems a bit strange that as a monthly subscriber my user account browsers do not sync as part of our subscription cost and it is an add-on extra, yet a free account does? I had this as part of my Google service at no extra cost, can we please get this included?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Getting through emails effectively..

In a group email, outlook should have a feature which marks the email as read as you scroll down the last message of the trail. To save time having to go through each email. Would be good if this feature could be turned on or off at the users discretion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to Save an Outlook OST File as PST?

Are you wondering about a way to solve "how to save an Outlook PST file as PST" query? Then, stop wondering, get an automated application such as OST to PST software that can successfully save OST items to PST file format including emails, calendars, address books, emails formatting, notes, tasks, and attachments in a precise way. Each novice and a professional user can use this OST to PST program on all Windows OS platforms and resolve "how to save an Outlook OST file as PST" query without getting any error.
    To know more information, visit here: https://www.cubexsoft.com/ost/pst.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Enable alert notifications for new mails received on a Shared mailbox setup in outlook.

Hi Team,
    Would like to share the idea, as is it not yet been available for Shared Mailbox setup.
    For an active email accounts we received desktop alerts in Microsoft outlook. But for an shared mailbox which is configured in the same Microsoft outlook, there is no new mail desktop alerts available.

It would be good to see this an one extended features in Outlook.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ondrive viel zu langsam.

Die Ondrive aktualisierung ist viel zu langsam!!!! Die erzeugten PDF kann ich sofort auf Ondrive sehen ABER wenn ich diese als Anhang an eine Outlook Mail anfügen möchte, sind die gleichen PDF erst Stunden später bereit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Microsoft Forms & Quizzes

Microsoft Forms needs to have folders to organize the forms. Also the forms should allow for formatting of text in questions on Forms & Quiz

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop Edge takeover

Please stop making edge the default for .pdf’s. Every time I turn around Edge has take over again. I set my preference and they are continually usurped. It’s like a perpetual whack-a-mole game.
    While I know you like edge - I don’t. I don’t ever want it for pdf’s. Not ever.
    Please stop imposing it on my system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories