Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Enable Microsoft Edge sync for Business Essentials users

I'm a subscribed to the Business Essentials plan and was excited for Microsoft Edge to come to iOS and macOS. However, I noticed that Microsoft Edge doesn't support synchronization across devices on the Business Essentials plan.

According to Microsoft Support, you need to have at least the E3 plan (20$ per month) to get sync to work.

I don't get why? My personal account (an old email address) can sync for free, so why does a paying customer not get this basic function?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Money in excel

Money in Excel is for personal/family subscriptions only. Small business users would benefit as well from this premium template. Please make it available to the smaller (or all) business subscriptions as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Personal Vault to OneDrive for Business

I would love to have an easy to use protected (access-controlled) space for sensitive files, Personal Vault would be great for Business OneDrive!

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to Save an Outlook OST File as PST?

Are you wondering about a way to solve "how to save an Outlook PST file as PST" query? Then, stop wondering, get an automated application such as OST to PST software that can successfully save OST items to PST file format including emails, calendars, address books, emails formatting, notes, tasks, and attachments in a precise way. Each novice and a professional user can use this OST to PST program on all Windows OS platforms and resolve "how to save an Outlook OST file as PST" query without getting any error.
    To know more information, visit here: https://www.cubexsoft.com/ost/pst.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Time slot selection highlight

In MS-Outlook Calendar, when i select a time slot, to intuitively indicate, a highlight of the slot selected or a tool tip can be shown

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Connector between Flow and Bookings

To enable us to create Flows based on an 'when event' in Bookings. Ie: When Booking is made, create SharePoint item with booking information (for tracking purposes); When Booking is made, update calendar booking for customer with custom questions & answers...a thousand other things you could do if these 2 were connected!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want to be able to use my Office 265 email as a Microsoft Account

It's crazy that when asked to log into a third party service using my Microsoft Account I can't because my business 365 account is a 'work' account. Even though the service I am trying to use it for is for the business?
    So you can use a personal Microsoft Account as a global identity, but a 'work' Account only has limited scope! And you can't create a global Microsoft Account because your account is a 365 account which bars it :( It's a crazy situation! It needs sorting out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Requesting:Storage Metrics Label Option for Files or Documents in OneDrive for Business via Local or Cloud, right after the syncing process.

Customer wants to make sure that the file or documents storage are match in the local during Synchronization process in OneDrive for Business from Local Server to Cloud Server.

He wants to have additional feature be created so that it's easy for him to acknowledge the file storage capacity and status.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. OUTLOOK FOLDER COLOURS

Can we have the option to change folder colours in Outlook?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adding Assignments and Grades to OneNote and Teams for non-Educational licenses. We live in social distancing time and education not only in

Adding Assignments and Grades to OneNote and Teams for non-Educational licenses. We live in social distancing time and education not only in schools or universities went online! As a professional training company, I suggest to add Assignments and Grades features to business licenses in OneNote and Teams. We teach employees of corporations, they use MS Office, but user experience is limited. Would you consider adding these two functionalities?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Excel auto-fill fails, if a filter is active

The Excel auto-fill function usually works. Description e.g.: https://www.tippscout.de/excel-auto-ausfüllen-datenreihentipp5642.html

However, if the Excel worksheet also contains a filter line and a filter is active in it, the behavior of auto-fill changes: a continuous incrementation of the contents of the cells is no longer possible.

After deactivation of the filtering (the filter line may be retained) will work auto-fill again. During preparation of auto-fill (mouse key still pressed), Excel shows suggestions to fill-in which do not come true. For me this looks like a bug.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to see all present in a teams meeting when presenting

Currently when presenting in a teams meeting you are only able to see one person at a time in the thumbnail that appears over the presentation. It is important that we are able to see all attendees during the presentation as many of them will mute and wave at the camera if they have something to say but obviously due to them not speaking they don't take over the thumbnail.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Create a dense view for conversations in a busy Teams channel

It is possible to add a subject line to a new conversation. I suggest to create a dense view for a channel. Instead of several lines (name&date, subject, 4 lines of content, See more, replies summary), I suggest to have 3 lines: name&date, subject, replies summary. Then have less space between entries. This way, I can easily find relevant conversations in a busy channel to add another message.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix File On Demand for Mac/SharePoint

While the "file on demand" function is turned on, files still take up storage locally, even when I select "free up space."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring back alt text in picture format for us ebook designers!

Bring back alt text in picture format for us ebook designers!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Planner checklist in group

Is it possible make each individual card's checklist in group? So that we can group the checklist with difference status. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to schedule an all-day event in Calendar for Teams

Ability to schedule an all-day event in Calendar for Teams. Additionally to charge for this event as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to open Access file in Teams

Have the ability to open an Access file without the extra steps needed now to view these files in Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make Publisher available on Mac

Make Publisher available on Mac

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Number of messages in Outlook Web

The ability to show the number of messages, not only the unread, next the mailbox in Outlook web. The feature is available in Outlook Desktop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base