Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Business Center

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve Office 365 Business Center

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Change ‘Free’ in Calendar

When planning an appointment there are 5 options: Free, Working elsewhere, Tentative, Busy and Out of Office.
    Is it possible that you change the option 'Free' into 'Available'??? ‘Free’ is very confusing.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 100% genuine Lotus Notes to Outlook converter - Shoviv Software

Shoviv Software is a popular name in the field of Lotus Notes to Outlook converter. Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook converter provides a genuine way to migrate Lotus Notes data to Outlook PST with an error-free conversion. Its user interface is very easy to use any non-technical users use the tool very easily and converts the data.
    Some highlights of the tool
    1:- Perfectly expert to convert multiple Lotus Notes data to Outlook PST
    2:- Save data into EML, MSG, HTML formats
    3:- Provide Mapping option
    4:- Available Filter option, It helps to filter unwanted data
    5:- Also available Split…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make phone system available for Office 365 Business Premium

Currently there is a limitation where we cannot use the phone system add-on on Office 365 Business Premium License. This hinders small business using teams as Phone System solution, if they don't want to upgrade to Office 365 E3 or higher.
    simply make the add-on available is my suggestion

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. outlook 365 not able to add new connected account. Please don't remove the option of connectign new accounts.

outlook 365 not able to add new connected account. Please don't remove the option of connecting new accounts.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Import EML to Office365 In effective way

Are you thinking about how to import EML to Office365 without altered data? This is not very easier task to performs and migrate local EML files to Office365 cloud without needed any help. For this task, eSoftTools Software introduced the best software for EML to Office365 Converter which can takes every steps of migration with full accuracy and successful migration.

User can get this software on single click of mouse and easy to export bulk eml to office365 without losing and altering data.

Know some highlights of the software-
    1) Import bulk eml to office365 cloud
    2) Import eml messages…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How about Microsoft software programmers learn how to test; or hire tester who now how to fully test before an update is released.

How about Microsoft software programmers learn how to test; or hire tester who now how to fully test before an update is released.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. In Outlook 2016 updated to 2019 version, the Send-From-To-Subject ribbon is much bigger than before. Please provide configuration options.

In the Outlook 2016 updated to 2019 version, the mail Send-From-To-Subject ribbon is much bigger than previous to the update. Please provide configuration options.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. attached and send files and screenshots to external contacts in Microsoft TEAMS

This option (attachments and or cut and paste screenshots) was in Skype for Business chat window, but no longer in Teams (external contacts). A feature I use with external clients on a daily basis and very important for our workflow. Please consider adding this feature in the chat window, for external contacts. :)
    Many thanks
    Matt

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Business plan doesn’t provide embed funtion, though personal plan does.

Business plan doesn’t provide embed funtion, differrent from personal version.

Even if I try using iframe tag, it doesn’t work because ms banned it.

I could have exchanged some important class material with my students in my website using embed funtion, if that fuction were provided.

I don’ know if there is a special technical reason you must not provide that ‘only in business plan’.

But when I changed my personal plan into business one, I expected much more improved one. But it is limited in terms of minor thing like this. It was disappointing, but I am looking forward…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. GIve me a way to get my old ribbons back.

I've spent years learning and using the old ribbons, and they are a productivity tool. I understand new users may want simplier ribbons, but experienced users don't. Make it an option somewhere in Office 365.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Office 365 Looks Great!

Just wanted to say that I recently updated to version 1902, and I love the new look of the interface!

The size of icons are nice; and I really appreciate the larger forward and reply indicators on emails. Makes it very easy to see the actions I've already taken on an item.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Facing problem of open the excel *.xlsx under w10 O365

Not able to repair and open the excel file with latest version *.xlsx

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. EML to Office 365 migration Easily Import EML to Office 365- Bitdataconversion

For EML to Office 365 and Live Exchange server migration, I would like to suggest try Bitdataconversion EML to converter tool that also converts EML to PST, and MSG format. It has a free trial and a good technical support team as well.
    For more info visit here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Admin-Center/How-to-Import-EML-to-Office-365-Easiest-solution/m-p/407348/highlight/false#M1550

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I currently have SBS 2011 and need to have Project Online Professional. These are not compatible and wonder if there is a patch out there?

I currently have SBS 2011 and need to have Project Online Professional. These are not compatible and wonder if there is a patch out there?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. provide a way for error reporting

Why isn't there a category for reporting and expiditing errors in Office 365?

I work in Excel and in the past 3 days there has been a change in the VBA Function "InputBox".

The documentation says, and it worked that way 4 days ago, that when you click on the Cancel Button, the routine returned "False". Now it returns an empty string when I use it.

And trying to talk to the Tech guys about it, they don't really understand what I'm talking about. I pointed to the documentation about "InputBox", showed them that the code now produces an empty…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sharepoint - Block Download of all File Types

Currently, SharePoint allows Block Download on only Office file types such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Many companies would benefit from also having the ability to share view-only files to external users that are not Office exclusive such as PDFs or images. Please extend functionality to all file types!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it easier to update a business name and associated URL's

I had setup a small business account with Office 365 and have undergone rebranding. Trying to be able to change default accounts, domains and the previously setup URL's for sharepoint and the <companyname>.onmicrosoft.com. proved too awkward for me. I have simply decided to export all my data out of O365 and will decide whether it's better to start from scratch or use a different product suite altogether.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Abmeldung verhindern

Abmeldung müsste man als Admin verhindern können, wir haben z. B. Kundenrechner, dort könnten diese nicht mehr rumspielen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. O365 Outlook Online Calendar should be able to show multiple timezones

Hi,
    The online version of the O365 Outlook calendar (https://outlook.office365.com/calendar/view/week) should be able to show multiple timezones, just like the desktop app, and just like the Google Calendar.
    When working in an international environment this is a requirement.
    Regards,
    Eelco

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make Microsoft Office Update Dialog More Meaningful

I just got a pop up in Windows 10 titled Office with the description that I needed to save my work before continuing. Then it says We need to close the following Apps: Microsoft Excel Microsoft Outlook, with just a continue or cancel button. Before continuing what? Come on Microsoft you can't at least give me a sense of what is going on? Just continue without any knowledge of what I'm continuing? My idea is to make these dialog box more descriptive. I mean there is no information at all as to what's going on. Whoever thought it was a…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Business Center

Feedback and Knowledge Base