Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Invoicing

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. the threshold story is very discriminatory

I don't think thresholds should be implemented

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Repeating invoices

Give us the ability to have repeating invoices (monthly, yearly etc)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Dansk talende faktura service ville være en fordel.

Det er besværligt at kontakte en engelsktalende service om fakturering, der er mange tal og detaljer som det tager meget lang tid at udredde.
    Sørg for at der er service tilgængelig i Danmark, på dansk.
    venlig hilsen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow us to enter an invoice date and amend payment terms

We need to migrate our manual Excel based invoices into the App, but in doing so the App only issues invoices using the date we input the details and the default payment terms. 1) to keep the chronology in tact we'd like to enter the original invoice date (backdate) and 2) as some clients are on different payment terms, we'd like to enter those terms accordingly for each invoice

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please, make Invoicing available in Greece.

Please, make Invoicing available in Greece. Local economy heavily relies in small businesses (like mine) that could benefit a lot!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Auto Reading & Entering Excel Invoices DATA

My Idea is to Link- and Translate each or some cell in the excel invoice into global barcode can be scanned to save time & eliminate human errors while entering data .
    a lot of other features can be added in my mind if you are interested in my ideal
    please contact me
    Mobile or Whats app : 00966563996378
    Via email : mohamed_adel8622@yahoo.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Financial year change to align with actual business needs

I use this for my company, our financial year is not the calendar year but the invoicing tool is already moved into the "next" financial year.... Is this possible to change?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make invoice details cleaner when changing license quantity

If I add or remove a license in the middle of a billing period the corresponding invoice should simply add one line charging me a prorated amount for the new license or refunding me for the removed license. Currently there are usually at least 4 lines: a charge for the annual amount for the new license total, a refund for the previously paid license amount, and then usually two charge for the prorated amount for the new license total for the amount between billing periods. I shouldn't have to do some complicated equation to verify the bill makes sense. Just…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Windows 10 Business Activation

Hello,

As an MSP with Microsoft, we are devoted to giving our customers with great service and the best technical support that we can provide them. In any case, there is an issue with trying to activate Windows 10 Business license for M365, there is an environment that we tried to deploy for and it seems that the issues with trying to activate workstations that have Windows 10 Home. The customer had bought a new Microsoft Surface laptop and it had Windows 10 Home, we tried to get it to activate but it seemed that the customer would've had to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Invoicing to be available for Puerto Rico.

Allow Invoicing to be available for Puerto Rico. It's a large market looking for options besides Quickbooks, Freshbooks or Peachtree.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Drop the annual commitment for business users

Many of our small business customers are already resistant to the subscription model and the confusion caused by Microsoft advertising two prices for the same service acts as a barrier to conversion. Monthly licensing has the potential to overcome many objections but not when the additional cost per user is perceived as Microsoft profit gouging. Small businesses are typically very loyal towards their service providers as they often lack the time and expertise to contemplate a migration. Hence I suspect the premium for monthly licensing ends up costing Microsoft more than it generates. Certainly the choice of commitment makes my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Change Payment Terms for credit card customers.

Currently, if a customer uses a credit card, they are charged the next day. However, the invoice reads, "Payment Terms: Net 30." If a customer pays by check, they get 30 days to pay. Wouldn't it make sense for credit card customers to receive the same courtesy and payment terms? Microsoft's policy is encouraging customers to NOT utilize the auto-payment. I suggest Microsoft give us credit card payers the same terms as check payers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Duplicate MS Office 365 subscription payments auto-charged to my credit card

MS confirmation ref: 146007238 (phone conversation with MS subscriptions 05/02/2019)
    On checking my £59.99 annual subscription payment automatically taken by Microsoft for Office 365, I have only just realised from auditing my annual accounts records that I have twice paid £59.99 for my Office 365 2018 subscription - once on 8/02/2018 which I'm advised was relative to my old freeserve.co.uk email address registered with Microsoft for my previous MS Office apps (please note that all freeserve e-addresses worldwide were terminated at the end of April 2017 by EE/Orange) and again on 17/02/2018 relative to my current hotmail.com address registered with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Timer

Could you PLEASE add a timer that you could just hit start and stop and it would automatically take the time and use your hourly rate and place it on an invoice for you?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sell Invoicing as a stand-alone add-on license

Rather than selling Invoicing as a Business App within the Business Premium subscription, it should be sold as a separate, stand-alone license. In my case, I have an E3 license. So, in order to be able to get Invoicing, I also have to add a Business Premium license to my account. So, I'm essentially paying for all features except Invoicing twice. $32.50/month for an E3 and Business Premium license.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Not Firing Someone

I was fired while my ISP was out over Oct 14/15/ into 16 by Experis wrongfully from a career I looked every day to work! To a call around Oct 27 saying I sent a Non-Admin PII which I can prove I didn't, via ISP and internet and reimaged my laptop on Monday almost the entire day after 9:00 am CST due to no access VP and CMAT which Jason would verify and also sceenshots from VPN not connecting
    Paul Rath 7155703740

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. estimates and proposals

Allow project name for estimates not automated numbers. Create better options for proposals.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I initially signed up for the 365, we discovered I was never activated. Only this evening 01/02/2019 was it discovered that my account

My account was activated on 01/02/2019. Yet, I have already had 2 fees of $8.25 charged to my credit card. I am more than happy to continue this account as I do need these products. However, out of my concern that I have been paying for something I did not get for 3+ months later, I should be compensated somehow at some point for the delay. Please look into my account and reply back to me via e-mail.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Invoicing

Feedback and Knowledge Base