Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Invoicing

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Overdue

Hi there

It would be really good if you could send an overdue reminder of an invoice.

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We’re planning to make it possible to send your customers a reminder to pay the remaining amount. This will become available next year.

3. Help me get signed in!!!

It would be more helpful if I could actually sign in

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, we’re sorry to hear that you’re having troubles signing in. to help us investigate this, can you share with us if you are trying to log in with a work or school account and not a personal email account?

4. Include in Office 365 business essentials

Would be awesome if Invoicing was made available to Business Essentials subscriptions as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! Microsoft Invoicing is indeed currently available to customers who have an Office 365 Business Premium subscription. We do not currently plan to make the app available in other subscriptions.

5. enter bank detail for BACS payments

Similar to the section you have for Paypal allow settings to include bank details so these get printed on invoices.
    Similarly - instructions for cheques.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Made for the iPad Pro

Can you optimize the Invoicing app for the iPad Pro? Would like to use it but not on a small device like the iPhone. Would get a lot more use of the app on the iPad.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. By allowing the use of my personal outlook account.

Instead of only using 365, it would be nice to use my outlook account to login and use invoicing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feedback taken  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Other emails!

I need invoice app and I don't have microsoft 365 account! I have microsoft account with my yahoo mail! What should i do?!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Don't retire Microsoft Office 365 Invoicing without either Replacing or Lowering Subscription Cost

I just received an email about the Invoicing app being retired in February 2020. The invoicing app is an integral piece and was the actual reason for me to upgrade from the Business Essential ($5) to the Business Premium ($12.50) subscription. There is not much of a reason why this course is taken and there is no mention of a new Invoicing app replacing the old one. This is so not Microsoft like to just remove an entire app from a subscription without offering something similar.
    If you do not plan on replacing it you should consider reducing the price…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Keep it Live!!!!

We as a small business count of MS Invoicing, how can you kill it without providing an alternative?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to have the ability to use multiple Credit Cards with the same Product.

I would like to have the ability to use multiple Credit Cards thus allowing me to allocate some users to one CC and other users to another CC. it would help me from billing and ensure the renewals are on the correct CC which is linked to some entities we have at my firm. I know i can do this but not with the same products

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why Microsoft don't send disconnection notice?

Received a complaint from a customer regarding failure of Microsoft to send a disconnection notice prior deactivating the service.The customer ended up asking for a credit because of this. The customer frequently visits admin portal to check the status of her billing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Shopify

I suggest making an app for Shopify. Currently I use Sufio and it isn’t very good. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. tax number problem on portal

Hello. When I buy product form portal.office.com, the system ask to me our compnay tax number. If I write tax number the system give invoice with out tax rate. The tax rate is seen 0.

But in Turkei, every invoice has got tax rate. I contacted with costumr support and he said "If you not write tax number, the system add tax rate". It is very very revers process.If you give me tax rate, no problem. But now I must give 38 percent tax of iinvoice. It is terrible!!! If I put my tax number, the system may ask my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. opportunity to make an advance payment

I pay with a debit card, and there I have different accounts with different currencies. It would be very convenient if I could make a prepayment to a Microsoft account, and then money would be debited from there. Now I have to move the card to the account, and wait until the money is debited and this is 2-3 days of waiting!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Client emails added as Cc are staying in the Cc field also for future invoices to other clients.

When adding a client as Cc to an invoice through Microsoft Invoicing this client is added as default to all future invoices too. This introduces a huge risk of accidentally sharing one clients invoice with another client that is not supposed to see this.

Currently, this can only be avoided if we manually remove the Cc'ed email address from the settings pane after sending the invoice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. INFORM PEOPLE WHEN BILLING IS MALFUNCTIONING PRIOR TO STOPPING THE SUBSCRIPTION

INFORM PEOPLE WHEN BILLING IS MALFUNCTIONING PRIOR TO STOPPING THE SUBSCRIPTION

Hi, Suddendly my Outllook in Office 365 would not show the e-mails I had received nor sent, the last three days. Outlook stated it was linked to Exchange and that it was synchronized three days ago. Restarted Outlook and Windows. Ran MS Update. Ran MS support utility. Checked the last invoice, it was due 20 days from now. Called support.

It seems my credit card had expired but I had not received any information about it and it was so difficult for the support agent to identify if payments…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Invoicing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base