Combined invoice for all Office365 licenses under the one account
Currently we need to download several invoices, one for each license type in Office365. It would help us if all of them were on tthe one invoice. Perhaps an option for "Combine invoices"
Karen Ward commented
We currently get 4 for little tiny amounts. It seems like I totally should be able to combine them into one invoice each month.
Kevin Foley commented
I just received 14 emails from regarding Microsoft billing statements for Office 365
(7) "Your Microsoft billing statement" - apparently one for each service listed below
1) "View your Microsoft 365 Phone System - Virtual User billing Statement"
2) "View your Microsoft 365 Audio Conferencing billing Statement"
3) "View your Microsoft 365 Domestic Calling Plan billing Statement"
4) "View your Office 365 Business billing Statement"
5) "View your Office 365 E1 billing Statement"
6) "View your Visio Plan 2 billing Statement"
7) "View your Visio Plan 1 billing Statement"
There is probably some setting to turn off the seven "statement is ready" emails.
Even so, the seven different product statements should be consolidated into one, regardless of how many user seats are being used.
Ryan Blake commented
Completely agree, should be able to combine all the invoices into one single invoice or break them out based on your needs. It would be extremely helpful to accounts payable to be able to do this.
We have several subscriptions for Office 365.
Currently we need to download several invoices, one for each license type in Office 365.
It would help us if all subscriptions are on one invoice.
We were also told by Microsoft support that we cannot change our payment method to invoice - check or wire, since it is less than a $1000.
Our business payment system is based on invoices. Microsoft is definitely making it difficult for us to continue using Office 365.
I agree. Should be possible to group the different licenses on one invoice.