Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Invoicing?

Allow different currencies

It would be good to be able to choose the invoice currency when creating an invoice. As Invoicing uses PayPal as its payment mechanism and PayPal is built to handle any currency, this shouldn't be too difficult to implement. Without this feature, we can only use Invoicing for domestic business, which greatly reduces its usefulness.

14 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

David shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unusable without multi currency invoicing. We trade globally and with different legal entities that trade and invoice in different currencies. This is basic and completely hobbles the tool without it.

• Cristian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just discovered that the multi-currency invoicing feature is not available in MS Invoicing. Unbelievable! Why. on the other hand, in the Business Centre Settings, you can select any currency, if it is not taken over in the Invoice too??? This really needs to be updated, it's completely ridiculous and there can't be a logic reason behind the lack of this feature. thank you.

Hi there, it would be great to add this. I need to be able to invoice in different currencies and would prefer to use Business center. I won't until this feature is added.

Would it be possible to add in a feature where I can track/log my accounts payable side of the business?

• Jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have the same issue as the OP. Paypal is not an ideal way for my business to operate.I am now looking at alternative software to invoice which is unfortunate as I really thought Office 365 was going to be a complete solution.

Feedback and Knowledge Base