Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Invoicing

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. For Publisher

Making a book of my images, would like images to be able to shift down automatically when a new image is inserted. All images must remain in ABC format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Global Visualization in real time the status of microsoft teams users

have a place to see the status of all members of the organization

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Retain "Recent Activity" View/Page on Invoice Billing of Old Admin Site

In the Old Admin Center under billing the functionality existed to see your "Recent Billing Activity" that included invoices and Payments, thus basically like a Statement. This has for some reason been disabled last month and the link just defaults to the New Look list of Invoices WITHOUT payments details. Our clients require Billing statements to show invoices AND payments. Please add this feature to the New Look OR Leave it on the Old Admin site. Thanks!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Upgrade from Personal to Business Premium refund

I need to use Teams to create scheduled meetings and was told I had to upgrade to Business Premium of which I am currently on a trial period for.
    All my data had now moved across from Personal to Business Premium and an agent today told me I did not need to upgrade to Business Premium and could have added Teams for free due to COVID-19 situation.
    I am frustrated as I paid for a 12 month license of Office 365 Personal on 17th Dec 2019 and cannot have a refund or a credit towards the business account.
    I have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Quit stealing from customers.

I purchased a 1yr subscription to Office 365 ProPlus from Dell Computer Corporation for 10 users. After just a few months, Microsoft put my license under "expired" status. I fought with Dell and Microsoft about this and Microsoft Support reluctantly provided a license key that would allow me a few more months but still not my full license status that I paid for. Now we're still 4 months short from expiring on the original contract and Microsoft is showing it Expired again. Microsoft is stealing from customers and this is a Blatant Felony in the state I'm in. Theft is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Billing API

We have around 100 O365 tenants, we would like to have an invoicing API or some other way to fetch all invoices in order to monitor costs in dashboard
    Do you have the desire to develop something like this in the future?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make tenants multi-region

It would be useful for a customer to make a cusotmer relationship with CSPs from differente regions to satisfy purchase needs from branches in those regions. Currently a multinational with one O365 tenant for all branches must transact ONLY with CSPs from main region.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. More instructions when sending information on how to update payment details

The link included in your email only gives one step. If you need to update the details for individual subscriptions, there is another major step to ensure your system charges the right credit card. This is not clear on the email. Please update with further steps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Modelo 347

Es necesario una opción donde te puedas descargar en Excel la facturación del año anterior para presentar el 347 correctamente.
    Por otro lado, solo se pueden consultar la facturación de los últimos 6 meses, para este caso sería necesario poder realizar la descarga del años completo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Check that there isn't already a payment been made within the last 11 months, otherwise it should flag up as a duplicate

Check no duplicate payment made for Office 365 within the last 11 months for a personal subscription, if not sent a notification that a payment will be taken and obtain confirmation before invoicing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Keep it Live!!!!

We as a small business count of MS Invoicing, how can you kill it without providing an alternative?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like to have the ability to use multiple Credit Cards with the same Product.

I would like to have the ability to use multiple Credit Cards thus allowing me to allocate some users to one CC and other users to another CC. it would help me from billing and ensure the renewals are on the correct CC which is linked to some entities we have at my firm. I know i can do this but not with the same products

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why Microsoft don't send disconnection notice?

Received a complaint from a customer regarding failure of Microsoft to send a disconnection notice prior deactivating the service.The customer ended up asking for a credit because of this. The customer frequently visits admin portal to check the status of her billing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Shopify

I suggest making an app for Shopify. Currently I use Sufio and it isn’t very good. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. tax number problem on portal

Hello. When I buy product form portal.office.com, the system ask to me our compnay tax number. If I write tax number the system give invoice with out tax rate. The tax rate is seen 0.

But in Turkei, every invoice has got tax rate. I contacted with costumr support and he said "If you not write tax number, the system add tax rate". It is very very revers process.If you give me tax rate, no problem. But now I must give 38 percent tax of iinvoice. It is terrible!!! If I put my tax number, the system may ask my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Client emails added as Cc are staying in the Cc field also for future invoices to other clients.

When adding a client as Cc to an invoice through Microsoft Invoicing this client is added as default to all future invoices too. This introduces a huge risk of accidentally sharing one clients invoice with another client that is not supposed to see this.

Currently, this can only be avoided if we manually remove the Cc'ed email address from the settings pane after sending the invoice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. INFORM PEOPLE WHEN BILLING IS MALFUNCTIONING PRIOR TO STOPPING THE SUBSCRIPTION

INFORM PEOPLE WHEN BILLING IS MALFUNCTIONING PRIOR TO STOPPING THE SUBSCRIPTION

Hi, Suddendly my Outllook in Office 365 would not show the e-mails I had received nor sent, the last three days. Outlook stated it was linked to Exchange and that it was synchronized three days ago. Restarted Outlook and Windows. Ran MS Update. Ran MS support utility. Checked the last invoice, it was due 20 days from now. Called support.

It seems my credit card had expired but I had not received any information about it and it was so difficult for the support agent to identify if payments…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Client Refunds and Credits

To my knowledge, there is currently no way to issue a credit or refund after an invoice has been sent. While it's vexing enough that an invoice has to be cancelled rather than modified and resent, there is no way to account for a refund that has been issued or a means to create a credit towards future purchases with the client. This is a small but common need for most businesses and greatly impacts the feasibility of our company to continue use Invoicing as a long-term invoicing solution.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Invoicing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base