Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Invoicing

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to have the ability to use multiple Credit Cards with the same Product.

I would like to have the ability to use multiple Credit Cards thus allowing me to allocate some users to one CC and other users to another CC. it would help me from billing and ensure the renewals are on the correct CC which is linked to some entities we have at my firm. I know i can do this but not with the same products

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why Microsoft don't send disconnection notice?

Received a complaint from a customer regarding failure of Microsoft to send a disconnection notice prior deactivating the service.The customer ended up asking for a credit because of this. The customer frequently visits admin portal to check the status of her billing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Shopify

I suggest making an app for Shopify. Currently I use Sufio and it isn’t very good. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. tax number problem on portal

Hello. When I buy product form portal.office.com, the system ask to me our compnay tax number. If I write tax number the system give invoice with out tax rate. The tax rate is seen 0.

But in Turkei, every invoice has got tax rate. I contacted with costumr support and he said "If you not write tax number, the system add tax rate". It is very very revers process.If you give me tax rate, no problem. But now I must give 38 percent tax of iinvoice. It is terrible!!! If I put my tax number, the system may ask my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Client emails added as Cc are staying in the Cc field also for future invoices to other clients.

When adding a client as Cc to an invoice through Microsoft Invoicing this client is added as default to all future invoices too. This introduces a huge risk of accidentally sharing one clients invoice with another client that is not supposed to see this.

Currently, this can only be avoided if we manually remove the Cc'ed email address from the settings pane after sending the invoice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. INFORM PEOPLE WHEN BILLING IS MALFUNCTIONING PRIOR TO STOPPING THE SUBSCRIPTION

INFORM PEOPLE WHEN BILLING IS MALFUNCTIONING PRIOR TO STOPPING THE SUBSCRIPTION

Hi, Suddendly my Outllook in Office 365 would not show the e-mails I had received nor sent, the last three days. Outlook stated it was linked to Exchange and that it was synchronized three days ago. Restarted Outlook and Windows. Ran MS Update. Ran MS support utility. Checked the last invoice, it was due 20 days from now. Called support.

It seems my credit card had expired but I had not received any information about it and it was so difficult for the support agent to identify if payments…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Client Refunds and Credits

To my knowledge, there is currently no way to issue a credit or refund after an invoice has been sent. While it's vexing enough that an invoice has to be cancelled rather than modified and resent, there is no way to account for a refund that has been issued or a means to create a credit towards future purchases with the client. This is a small but common need for most businesses and greatly impacts the feasibility of our company to continue use Invoicing as a long-term invoicing solution.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow for tracking billable hours, then generating invoices

Allow for keeping track of billable hours and generating invoices for customers based on entries per matter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow removal of all references to VAT

We operate in a VAT exempt territory and as such VAT is never a consideration. We'd like to remove any reference to VAT from our invoices because it's not relevant.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow sending of invoices via Office 365 Groups (email)

I appreciate that you can now send invoices from a Shared Mailbox (if you assign a license to it). However, I have some Office 365 Groups with email addresses, one of which is accounts@ and I'd like to send invoices FROM this address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Improve stability and autosave consistency

PROBLEM
    The Microsoft Invoicing web UI gives you no feedback as to what it's doing. Additionally, if there is a problem, it crashes out, refreshes the page and deletes what you just did. Additionally, the feedback during errors is not clear or helpful for the user to self resolve the problem - SQL statements, etc. Is it a data format problem? A length issue? WHY is it bombing?

Some fields auto save, some don't. This is inconsistent. Either do it all or do it none.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Upgrade from 365 Personal to Business Premium

Just orderd the upgrade relying on Microsoft Business Hotline advisors that I would get a partial refund of my 69 Euro/year Personal payment. Now Microsoft Personal Hotline tells me that this is only possible within a 30 day timelimit after renewal. Seems Personal and Business have no common link. Now I have to licences but I only need one instead of the a 50 Euro refund!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Power BI connector

It would be really nice if there was a connector in power bi to be able to import invoice data directly from Invoicing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix Sales Tax Rate Rounding Error on Invoices

Please correct the sales tax rate or the way your accounting system automatically rounds to the hundredths. Our rate should be 8.875% but your system rounds to 8.8%. You are therefore overcharging.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. audittax@iafrica.com

my licences for office 365 has not expired , the message on my computer screen says it has expired .
    I bought my product in October I, 2018 .
    my email address is audittax@iafrica.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. For health services providers, add space to include information on the clinician offering the service

We work in a health services clinic- we need to
    1) Add room to choose a clinician's name, registration number
    2) we need to include the clinician's and rate per hour
    3) we need space to add a .jpg of the clinician's signature (for insurance purposes)
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Invoicing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base