Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Invoicing

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Allow for scheduling Payment date for a direct debit/credit card payment

Currently payment is taken by Microsoft the day after an invoice is issued, even though the due date is 30 days out.
    It would be better (like electricity and water bills) to have payment taken on the due date or ~15 days after invoice is issued.
    This gives a client enough time to check an invoice and have it processed through an accounts payable team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not possible to introduce the Spain VAT

It is not normal that the invoices have been generated without the VAT of my company (Spain). Don't think the solution is to add it to the name or direction of the company. It will be great if you could solve this mistake. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Work with a temporary credit card number with a limit that matches the invoice. Once paid, the cc is rendered useless, unless reoccurrig

In Europe and more in USA they have a system at banks to use credit cards for invoicing as a one-time use. Once used, the cc no longer can be used, unless for the same vendor with re-occurring charges.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. have possibility to auto activate rule for disclaimer to be applied auto everyday in specific hours

have possibility to auto activate rule for disclaimer to be applied auto everyday in specific hours

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. have possibility for auto activate

have possibility for auto activate disclaimer by a created rule to be activated everyday in specific hours and applied

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. have a possibilty to view more

have possibility to view more than 9 attendees no the screen in teams meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. avere la possibilità di hosting del proprio sito web aziendale su Office 365

avere la possibilità di hosting del proprio sito web aziendale su Office 365

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Include Invoice numbers in Subject or Body of email for billing admins

Please include the Invoice number in the Subject line or Body of the email message if you are a global admin or billing admin that is signed up to receive billing notifications. If you have multiple tenants this helps determine which invoice belongs to which tenant by a simple search. Right now I have to open each PDF that is attached and then copy the Invoice number out and pate it back in to correlate the charges with my credit card.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. "I would like to request the option to view invoices for Skype for Business communication credits in the Admin Center for Microsoft 365. Cur

Currently i have to put in a ticket every time I recharge the credits required for Teams conference calling to get a pdf invoice, it's a bit tedious

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Credit Reporting to Ansonia and Dun and Bradstreet

Report on time payments of Microsoft Outlook and Voice to Ansonia and Dun and Bradstreet so that Microsoft customers can get an established credit score with them to help them get off the ground and get loans down the road as well as new vendors who have stricter credit requirements.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. FIX DUE DATE

PLEASE Make the DUE DATE the same as the last date of the BILLING PERIOD. That's the actual day my charge card is charged. Currently the due date listed on the invoice is actually a month later. Why?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add statement that signing out of a device is canceling a subscription

There is confusion in canceling a subscription. All statements leading a user through the cancellation process use the word "cancel." On the last page under devices, the user is presented a wording change which leads to confusion. Please add a statement that signing out is in fact the final stage of the cancellation process and that device's subscription will no longer be charged.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring Back invoicing!

This app was just starting to take off when you decided to remove it.
    With no alternative for invoicing in the platform it didn't make much sense for Microsoft to lose all that business and force people on to new platforms.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Servicio errado

Buenas tardes, no se puede ofrecer desde el dpto. comercial de MICROSOFT que hay una promoción de seis meses gratuitos por el one drive y la mes siguiente que envíen la factura.
    Llamas para reclamar y la persona responsable te dice que la solución es que te des de baja.
    Nadie repara en el tiempo que se ha dedicado a implementar todo el sistema.
    La sensación que le queda al cliente es de que le han engañado. Estamos hablando de 30€ , pero la queja y el malestar es por el concepto de trabajo muy errado de la empresa.
    Confío…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Enable putting tax identification number accurate for my country

As far as I cannot, being member of an European country, put my local tax ID number, I'm not buying Microsoft services though it's official website. I do not intend having a tournee around institutions to change my ID to the European format just because Microsoft Ireland requires it.
    So thanks, now I've got to cancel my license and start all over again elsewhere. Please, change it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow the addition of the Audio Conference app to an Office 365 E3 account – with the cost added to our existing invoice

This is not currently possible - the cost of the Audio Conference App has to be invoiced separately to the existing 365 invoice. Enquiring with Microsoft Support elicited the following - "This is by design due to mutex rules, customer can't combine these offers in one cart". Seems crazy to require a second invoicing process, for both Microsoft and the customer, for an app that has a very small comparative cost.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Separate Office 365 invoice from Azure invoice

It is confusing to find all Invoices on the same page on the Office 365 admin center and it would be better if they are segregated or at least have a filter for it

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. over payment

All over payment for remaining yearly contracts instead of having clients pay month by month. This option is enabled on Gsuite and is very convenient. We have the option to pay for the remaining contracted term inn advance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bulk edit service usage address

Service usage address is set to the Sold-to address at purchase time, and if it later changes (e.g., offices moved), it has to be edited individually for each product. Provide a way to change it for all products, or--even better--for multiple selected from a list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Invoicing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base