Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Invoicing

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Let customers use credit cards from different countries

Some businesses are multi-country. It would be better to if customers can pay with credits cards issued from different country than their tenant./

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow to retrieve AZURE invoices through MS365 portal

1. It seems that Azure invoices are not available through MS365 portal.
      We only see the list of some Azure invoices (marketplace & Azure reservations) Thus, Azure services invoices are not listed.

2. Moreover, PDF marketplace & Azure reservation invoices cannot be sent via email whereas it had been configured through Azure portal. only Azure services type can be sent.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Chase business credit card cash back rewards and Microsoft O365

Chase business credit card cash back rewards and Microsoft O365. We use Chase Business credit cards and they offer 5% cash back for telephony and internet services but they don't consider Microsoft subscription under this category. It would be a cost benefit to customers if Microsoft were able to persuade Chase to qualify them as such.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Abrechnung Office 365 Lizenzen (variable Abrechnung)

Case #:24283655

Aktuell ist es nicht zufriedenstellen, dass man selbst das Problem für das Microsoft keine andere Lösung anbietet, lösen muss
    (d.h. Kündigung aller Office 365 Lizenzen + komplette Neubestellung, am gleichen Tag, um alle Lizenzen in nur einer Jahres-Abrechnung zu haben). Durch die Kündigung der alten Lizenzen und die Neubestellung sind aufgrund von Kündigungsfristen der alten Abos von 3 Monaten zusätzliche Kosten i.H.v. rund 90 EUR entstanden. Ich hoffe auf eine Kulanzerstattung.

Hierfür muss es doch in Summe bzw. in Zukunft eine andere Lösung geben?!

MfG TW

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Splitting of the invoice along group membership of users without addtl. Azure AD Services.

As a customer with several legal entities in the same country under the same domain name I want to be able to have the cost of user mapped licenses to be invoiced and to be charged to the relevant LE based on distinctive Group Memberships (User of this group belongs to LE X) and a mapping of these users to one of the defined payment methods.(Users that belong to LE X should be invoiced/charged to Payment Method Y), including a fallback if none of these groups are set.

I learned that such scenarios would be possible using addtl. AD Azure…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Payment Profiles

It would be great if Microsoft made the billing profiles feature available. We desperately need it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Invoice

On the invoice, too few characters can be inserted in place of the company name, it does not contain the entire company name

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add purchase order number - Communication credits invoices

It´s not possible to add Purchase order number on the Communications Credits subscription page. This cause a lot of extra work for all involved parties

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Provide a refund when it is clear that an overpayment was inadvertently made.

I inadvertently paid $99.99 twice for Microsoft Office 365. When I discovered the error, I contacted Microsoft and was told my overpayment would not be refunded because it had been more than 90 days, I am so very disappointed in Microsoft. I am a older single woman, working from home and just trying to survive the pandemic as someone who is high risk. It is unbelievable to me that a company the size Microsoft refuses to refund my overpayment of $99.99, which was an obvious error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Originally I had 15 users. After many people resigned, I deleted them. But systemt still charges me for 15 users

The correct system should be that it automatically reduces the licensing number to fit the same amount of users, without charging more than real situation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Invoices with VAT number on online purchases.

We, as clients should have the possibility to receive personalized invoices, with vat number on it, on all purchase online.

I cannot receive an invoice with my VAT number, of my annual subscription for Office 365... something is wrong here!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring Back invoicing!

This app was just starting to take off when you decided to remove it.
    With no alternative for invoicing in the platform it didn't make much sense for Microsoft to lose all that business and force people on to new platforms.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Separate Office 365 invoice from Azure invoice

It is confusing to find all Invoices on the same page on the Office 365 admin center and it would be better if they are segregated or at least have a filter for it

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Credit Reporting to Ansonia and Dun and Bradstreet

Report on time payments of Microsoft Outlook and Voice to Ansonia and Dun and Bradstreet so that Microsoft customers can get an established credit score with them to help them get off the ground and get loans down the road as well as new vendors who have stricter credit requirements.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow for scheduling Payment date for a direct debit/credit card payment

Currently payment is taken by Microsoft the day after an invoice is issued, even though the due date is 30 days out.
    It would be better (like electricity and water bills) to have payment taken on the due date or ~15 days after invoice is issued.
    This gives a client enough time to check an invoice and have it processed through an accounts payable team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Not possible to introduce the Spain VAT

It is not normal that the invoices have been generated without the VAT of my company (Spain). Don't think the solution is to add it to the name or direction of the company. It will be great if you could solve this mistake. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Work with a temporary credit card number with a limit that matches the invoice. Once paid, the cc is rendered useless, unless reoccurrig

In Europe and more in USA they have a system at banks to use credit cards for invoicing as a one-time use. Once used, the cc no longer can be used, unless for the same vendor with re-occurring charges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. have possibility to auto activate rule for disclaimer to be applied auto everyday in specific hours

have possibility to auto activate rule for disclaimer to be applied auto everyday in specific hours

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. have possibility for auto activate

have possibility for auto activate disclaimer by a created rule to be activated everyday in specific hours and applied

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. have a possibilty to view more

have possibility to view more than 9 attendees no the screen in teams meeting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Invoicing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base