Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Invoicing

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. keep Microsoft invoicing and don't retire it

I just started using Microsoft invoicing and i see that it will be retiring in 2020. I love this program and i don't want it to be retired. This is the reason I purchased Office 365 just to use the invoicing program. Why are they retiring invoicing? I guess i will no longer need Office 365 afterwards

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't retire Microsoft Office 365 Invoicing without either Replacing or Lowering Subscription Cost

I just received an email about the Invoicing app being retired in February 2020. The invoicing app is an integral piece and was the actual reason for me to upgrade from the Business Essential ($5) to the Business Premium ($12.50) subscription. There is not much of a reason why this course is taken and there is no mention of a new Invoicing app replacing the old one. This is so not Microsoft like to just remove an entire app from a subscription without offering something similar.
    If you do not plan on replacing it you should consider reducing the price…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Upgrade from Personal to Business Premium refund

I need to use Teams to create scheduled meetings and was told I had to upgrade to Business Premium of which I am currently on a trial period for.
    All my data had now moved across from Personal to Business Premium and an agent today told me I did not need to upgrade to Business Premium and could have added Teams for free due to COVID-19 situation.
    I am frustrated as I paid for a 12 month license of Office 365 Personal on 17th Dec 2019 and cannot have a refund or a credit towards the business account.
    I have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Quit stealing from customers.

I purchased a 1yr subscription to Office 365 ProPlus from Dell Computer Corporation for 10 users. After just a few months, Microsoft put my license under "expired" status. I fought with Dell and Microsoft about this and Microsoft Support reluctantly provided a license key that would allow me a few more months but still not my full license status that I paid for. Now we're still 4 months short from expiring on the original contract and Microsoft is showing it Expired again. Microsoft is stealing from customers and this is a Blatant Felony in the state I'm in. Theft is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Enable Receipt Downloading

Please add an ability to get Paid Receipt like an Invoice.
    Governmental organizations, especially in Japan, always require receipts in the payment procedure. Solution providers need a long time to change license subscriptions.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow users to consolidate and combine product billings onto a single invoice on a chosen day of the month.

Allow users to consolidate and combine product billings onto a single invoice on a chosen day of the month.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please make Invoicing available in Australia

Invoicing available in Australia, with GST tracking

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Retiring Microsoft invoicing

I'm completely disappointed with your company's retiring this tool without giving any notice to me; this created as big mess for my business.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Billing API

We have around 100 O365 tenants, we would like to have an invoicing API or some other way to fetch all invoices in order to monitor costs in dashboard
    Do you have the desire to develop something like this in the future?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make tenants multi-region

It would be useful for a customer to make a cusotmer relationship with CSPs from differente regions to satisfy purchase needs from branches in those regions. Currently a multinational with one O365 tenant for all branches must transact ONLY with CSPs from main region.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More instructions when sending information on how to update payment details

The link included in your email only gives one step. If you need to update the details for individual subscriptions, there is another major step to ensure your system charges the right credit card. This is not clear on the email. Please update with further steps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Customizing Invoices

Allow customization for invoices depending on the needs of the business/organization.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow bank transfer payment method for Ukraine

Please allow the office 365 payment through bank transfer for Ukraine. Thank you.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Modelo 347

Es necesario una opción donde te puedas descargar en Excel la facturación del año anterior para presentar el 347 correctamente.
    Por otro lado, solo se pueden consultar la facturación de los últimos 6 meses, para este caso sería necesario poder realizar la descarga del años completo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Check that there isn't already a payment been made within the last 11 months, otherwise it should flag up as a duplicate

Check no duplicate payment made for Office 365 within the last 11 months for a personal subscription, if not sent a notification that a payment will be taken and obtain confirmation before invoicing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have Bank Account payment method be available in Australia

It would be beneficial for small companies that do not apply for a credit card named after the company or for the company.
    So instead of using one's credit card, it is best to have bank transfer instead.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enable Changing or Customizing Invoice Numbers AND adding PO numbers to invoices

I am starting a new thread/idea, even though I see these two proposals have been shared separately. I also see the ability to change invoice numbers has been "in the plans" for 22 months now, but it's still not an option. At best, we can change the invoice numbers to basically reset the sequential starting point, but not all invoices need to be sequential.

Other invoicing software programs allow this feature, and it's not actually a GAAP or tax law violation. The sender/business is responsible for all compliance, and customers often require invoices have seperate PO numbers, or, they require…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add a private group-connected SharePoint site to Office 365 DLP policy

Global Admin is not even able to choose the SharePoint site which is connected to a private group where Global Admin is not a member.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Invoicing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base