Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Invoicing

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Separate Office 365 invoice from Azure invoice

It is confusing to find all Invoices on the same page on the Office 365 admin center and it would be better if they are segregated or at least have a filter for it

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. make whether a customer has nonprofit pricing available via powershell

I can run Get-MsolSubscription -tenantid 'xyz-for-profit-customer' | fl and Get-MsolSubscription -tenantid 'zyx-non-profit-customer' | fl and both will return the exact same information. If i go into admin center>billing>your products for each of these customers it will report Microsoft 365 Business Basic (Month to Month) and Microsoft 365 Business Basic (Nonprofit Staff Pricing) respectively. Would love to run a script to find this out for all our customers at once vs having to go into admin center for each customer

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Windows 10 Activation M365 simplified

Why can’t activate in hybrid Windows 10 Enterprise M365 only with azure ad credentials as Office 365 ProPlus?
    If I have a Windows 10 Pro (no domain/azure ad/hybrid Join) I can simple download Office 365 ProPlus, install it and license with my azuread credential.
    Instead if I want upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise (M365 license) I must join the device. It could be perfect and simple that you activate the Enterprise license only asking the azure ad credential without require any join device

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow users to consolidate and combine product billings onto a single invoice on a chosen day of the month.

Allow users to consolidate and combine product billings onto a single invoice on a chosen day of the month.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Too many emails !

Every month we receive several emails telling us that there are new invoices available.

The first email with subject "View your Office 365 Business Premium billing statement"
    We have Business Premium subscriptions and Business Essentials subscriptions.
    So therefor we receive 2 emails shortly after "Confirmation: You’ve renewed your Office 365 Business Essentials subscription." and "Confirmation: You’ve renewed your Office 365 Business Premium subscription."

The next day we will receive the email "Your Microsoft billing statement" twice (one for each subscription).
    And for good measure we then recive the same email we received the previous day "View your Office 365 Business…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enable Receipt Downloading

Please add an ability to get Paid Receipt like an Invoice.
    Governmental organizations, especially in Japan, always require receipts in the payment procedure. Solution providers need a long time to change license subscriptions.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow the addition of the Audio Conference app to an Office 365 E3 account – with the cost added to our existing invoice

This is not currently possible - the cost of the Audio Conference App has to be invoiced separately to the existing 365 invoice. Enquiring with Microsoft Support elicited the following - "This is by design due to mutex rules, customer can't combine these offers in one cart". Seems crazy to require a second invoicing process, for both Microsoft and the customer, for an app that has a very small comparative cost.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. over payment

All over payment for remaining yearly contracts instead of having clients pay month by month. This option is enabled on Gsuite and is very convenient. We have the option to pay for the remaining contracted term inn advance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bulk edit service usage address

Service usage address is set to the Sold-to address at purchase time, and if it later changes (e.g., offices moved), it has to be edited individually for each product. Provide a way to change it for all products, or--even better--for multiple selected from a list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. keep Microsoft invoicing and don't retire it

I just started using Microsoft invoicing and i see that it will be retiring in 2020. I love this program and i don't want it to be retired. This is the reason I purchased Office 365 just to use the invoicing program. Why are they retiring invoicing? I guess i will no longer need Office 365 afterwards

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Reinstate the "send as pdf" option for invoices

The option to send as a pdf was apparently removed in favor of sending an email with a link as a security feature. How does sending an easily spoofed email with a link to login to the account a security improvement? We are constantly told not to click on links in emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. For Publisher

Making a book of my images, would like images to be able to shift down automatically when a new image is inserted. All images must remain in ABC format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Don't retire Microsoft Office 365 Invoicing without either Replacing or Lowering Subscription Cost

I just received an email about the Invoicing app being retired in February 2020. The invoicing app is an integral piece and was the actual reason for me to upgrade from the Business Essential ($5) to the Business Premium ($12.50) subscription. There is not much of a reason why this course is taken and there is no mention of a new Invoicing app replacing the old one. This is so not Microsoft like to just remove an entire app from a subscription without offering something similar.
    If you do not plan on replacing it you should consider reducing the price…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Global Visualization in real time the status of microsoft teams users

have a place to see the status of all members of the organization

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Retain "Recent Activity" View/Page on Invoice Billing of Old Admin Site

In the Old Admin Center under billing the functionality existed to see your "Recent Billing Activity" that included invoices and Payments, thus basically like a Statement. This has for some reason been disabled last month and the link just defaults to the New Look list of Invoices WITHOUT payments details. Our clients require Billing statements to show invoices AND payments. Please add this feature to the New Look OR Leave it on the Old Admin site. Thanks!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Upgrade from Personal to Business Premium refund

I need to use Teams to create scheduled meetings and was told I had to upgrade to Business Premium of which I am currently on a trial period for.
    All my data had now moved across from Personal to Business Premium and an agent today told me I did not need to upgrade to Business Premium and could have added Teams for free due to COVID-19 situation.
    I am frustrated as I paid for a 12 month license of Office 365 Personal on 17th Dec 2019 and cannot have a refund or a credit towards the business account.
    I have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quit stealing from customers.

I purchased a 1yr subscription to Office 365 ProPlus from Dell Computer Corporation for 10 users. After just a few months, Microsoft put my license under "expired" status. I fought with Dell and Microsoft about this and Microsoft Support reluctantly provided a license key that would allow me a few more months but still not my full license status that I paid for. Now we're still 4 months short from expiring on the original contract and Microsoft is showing it Expired again. Microsoft is stealing from customers and this is a Blatant Felony in the state I'm in. Theft is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please make Invoicing available in Australia

Invoicing available in Australia, with GST tracking

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)