Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Invoicing

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Allow bank transfer payment method for Ukraine

Please allow the office 365 payment through bank transfer for Ukraine. Thank you.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customizing Invoices

Allow customization for invoices depending on the needs of the business/organization.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have Bank Account payment method be available in Australia

It would be beneficial for small companies that do not apply for a credit card named after the company or for the company.
    So instead of using one's credit card, it is best to have bank transfer instead.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please make Invoicing available in Australia

Invoicing available in Australia, with GST tracking

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Enable Changing or Customizing Invoice Numbers AND adding PO numbers to invoices

I am starting a new thread/idea, even though I see these two proposals have been shared separately. I also see the ability to change invoice numbers has been "in the plans" for 22 months now, but it's still not an option. At best, we can change the invoice numbers to basically reset the sequential starting point, but not all invoices need to be sequential.

Other invoicing software programs allow this feature, and it's not actually a GAAP or tax law violation. The sender/business is responsible for all compliance, and customers often require invoices have seperate PO numbers, or, they require…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add a private group-connected SharePoint site to Office 365 DLP policy

Global Admin is not even able to choose the SharePoint site which is connected to a private group where Global Admin is not a member.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. keep Microsoft invoicing and don't retire it

I just started using Microsoft invoicing and i see that it will be retiring in 2020. I love this program and i don't want it to be retired. This is the reason I purchased Office 365 just to use the invoicing program. Why are they retiring invoicing? I guess i will no longer need Office 365 afterwards

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Edit the template!

The default template looks very amateur! Why no customisation on the design seeing as there are 100+ invoice templates included with Word!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Invoice Template Requires PO Number Field

The template requires a field for a PO Number, I am currently having to add it into the Notes section on the bottom as none of my clients will accept an invoice without a PO Number on

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Retiring Microsoft invoicing

I'm completely disappointed with your company's retiring this tool without giving any notice to me; this created as big mess for my business.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to have the ability to use multiple Credit Cards with the same Product.

I would like to have the ability to use multiple Credit Cards thus allowing me to allocate some users to one CC and other users to another CC. it would help me from billing and ensure the renewals are on the correct CC which is linked to some entities we have at my firm. I know i can do this but not with the same products

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Additional Fields on Invoice

The invoice is a little too basic as many clients require additional information to appear on the invoice. For example:

1. PO Number:
    2. Supplier Number:
    3. Project Name:
    4. Customer Number:

The notes section is a work around but isn't as acceptable or useful for recipients

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why Microsoft don't send disconnection notice?

Received a complaint from a customer regarding failure of Microsoft to send a disconnection notice prior deactivating the service.The customer ended up asking for a credit because of this. The customer frequently visits admin portal to check the status of her billing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Shopify

I suggest making an app for Shopify. Currently I use Sufio and it isn’t very good. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. tax number problem on portal

Hello. When I buy product form portal.office.com, the system ask to me our compnay tax number. If I write tax number the system give invoice with out tax rate. The tax rate is seen 0.

But in Turkei, every invoice has got tax rate. I contacted with costumr support and he said "If you not write tax number, the system add tax rate". It is very very revers process.If you give me tax rate, no problem. But now I must give 38 percent tax of iinvoice. It is terrible!!! If I put my tax number, the system may ask my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. opportunity to make an advance payment

I pay with a debit card, and there I have different accounts with different currencies. It would be very convenient if I could make a prepayment to a Microsoft account, and then money would be debited from there. Now I have to move the card to the account, and wait until the money is debited and this is 2-3 days of waiting!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Client emails added as Cc are staying in the Cc field also for future invoices to other clients.

When adding a client as Cc to an invoice through Microsoft Invoicing this client is added as default to all future invoices too. This introduces a huge risk of accidentally sharing one clients invoice with another client that is not supposed to see this.

Currently, this can only be avoided if we manually remove the Cc'ed email address from the settings pane after sending the invoice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. INFORM PEOPLE WHEN BILLING IS MALFUNCTIONING PRIOR TO STOPPING THE SUBSCRIPTION

INFORM PEOPLE WHEN BILLING IS MALFUNCTIONING PRIOR TO STOPPING THE SUBSCRIPTION

Hi, Suddendly my Outllook in Office 365 would not show the e-mails I had received nor sent, the last three days. Outlook stated it was linked to Exchange and that it was synchronized three days ago. Restarted Outlook and Windows. Ran MS Update. Ran MS support utility. Checked the last invoice, it was due 20 days from now. Called support.

It seems my credit card had expired but I had not received any information about it and it was so difficult for the support agent to identify if payments…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)