Microsoft Connections is an email marketing tool inside of Office 365 Business Center. Use this forum to share some ideas or suggestions to improve!

My MS Connections test campaign to my own Outlook business address ended up in junk folder!

It doesn't bode well when your Microsoft Connections test campaign sent to your own Microsoft Office 365 business email address ends up in your Outlook 365 Junk Mail filter! If Outlook 365 doesn't even recognize it's own domain and lists it as spam (mssend.com), then I can only imagine that the actual recipients who might be on other servers such as gmail and yahoo will never see it because it will end up in their spam filter as well. Why does Connections use this "mssend" domain instead of my own? How can I use a campaign with a "click here to join my newsletter list" to grow my list, when they don't even see the initial email because it's ending up in their junk mail/spam filter? Yikes!

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

J. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Darren Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes had exactly same issue whilst trying it earlier today - not a great start! not had problem whilst trying other similar products e.g. mailchimp etc

Feedback and Knowledge Base