Microsoft Connections is an email marketing tool inside of Office 365 Business Center. Use this forum to share some ideas or suggestions to improve!

Only 20% of contacts were successfully sent to, others had 'unknown issue'. No trace in exchange mail analysis for any of them

There are some issues still to resolve. Only 198 of my validated 1394 contacts were successfully sent to, other with 'unknown errors' and no means to try a resend to them (Consider RESEND function to those who hadn't received it?).
Using Message tracing gave no clues as no failed or successful trace information exists there (Consider adding send info to message tracing in the admin centre?).

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

James shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe this may have been fixed. My contacts seemed to update themselves, then the sending process restarted and all contacts were successfully sent to. Many thanks.

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Further to above, it appears there is a delay in adding contacts correctly to mailing lists and the mailing list itself doesn't get populated fully until quite some time after, despite increasing the number shown in contacts (but only after a delay to the mailing list). I'm guessing the above issue was because I was attempting to send to contacts which had not fully integrated to the mailing list (the mailing list number in the graph only reached 198 before I sent the mail out, despite me adding 1394 contacts to it sometime prior), causing the unknown error. Still requires a fix.

Feedback and Knowledge Base