Microsoft Connections

Give us your idea or suggestions on Microsoft Connections

Microsoft Connections is an email marketing tool inside of Office 365 Business Center. Give us some ideas or suggetions to improve!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. More Flexible Text Editing

I would really like for Connections to eliminate my need for a third party email marketing account. It is close. In the newsletter template, where I experimented, it would be helpful to be able to change the justification of text from center to left. I would also like to be able to add links in the text. This functionality is in other web editors I use I hope it comes to Connections.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Future release suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Lawrence,

You’ll be glad to know we have additional text editing features now available within the campaign editor.
      Your requests for text justification and ability to hyperlink are included.
      Have a look!

As we attempt to balance functionality and complexity, it helps to have continued feedback from users.

• Only 20% of contacts were successfully sent to, others had 'unknown issue'. No trace in exchange mail analysis for any of them

There are some issues still to resolve. Only 198 of my validated 1394 contacts were successfully sent to, other with 'unknown errors' and no means to try a resend to them (Consider RESEND function to those who hadn't received it?).
      Using Message tracing gave no clues as no failed or successful trace information exists there (Consider adding send info to message tracing in the admin centre?).

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Product improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey James,
        Glad you noticed the fix! We automatically retry sending the campaign to contacts if the issue was temporary / transient so there should be no need for any actions on your side. As you might have noticed it would have sent the email to any valid recipients that we initially dropped for various reasons.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base