Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Connections email marketing

The Microsoft Connections was retired on November 30th, 2018. Thank you for your inputs to help us improve our products. Given the retirement of the products, these forums will also be retired and deleted in 30 days.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Future release suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Replied to mailouts not going to shared mailbox?

Am I correct in thinking that we cannot set the 'reply-to' field in the mail sendouts? At the moment we have marketing mailouts that seem to be replying to the user logged in to 365 to send them and it doesn't seem there is a way of setting an valid alternative send-from or reply-to e-mail address?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Yes, that’s correct. You cannot currently set the Reply-to field. Replies go to the individual who sent the email. Would you prefer to have a shared mailbox? It would be great to hear more about your needs there. We have considered allowing for more flexibility around Reply-to, but we started with something simple that wouldn’t require another mailbox to be checked or managed.

3. Made for the iPad Pro

Can you optimize the Connections app for the iPad Pro? Would like to use it but not on a small device like the iPhone. Would get a lot more use of the app on the iPad.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Any way to talk with the someone from new Connections Email tool department?

My product, NiftyImages.com offers personalized image and countdown timers that integrate into all current email platforms and we would like to make sure your Connections clients can use our tool as well. Some early access for testing or integration talks would be great!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kevin, thank you for your interest! Right now we’re not looking into partner features—we want to make sure our core scenarios are well-oiled. We have taken note of your request, and our Business Development team will reach out to you in the future when we get to the stage of evaluating partnership opportunities. Thanks again!

5. Privacy

Hi!I used windows 7 and 8 for years and ended up having security issue everything i was doing on my hp laptop privately was eventually being advertised anywhere i go outside like an open market for public,that was back then when i was living in Athens Greece.I just thought you should know because i ended up closing everything even my hotmail email that i will provide but no need to follow up coz i closed it for that reason,i didnt know where to send my feedback coz due to frustration i just thought i should do it on any microsoft…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I tried to find a feature that allows 365 to answer telephone and transcribe messages left on messege recorder like my I Phone 11 .

I would like 365 to be able to have a telephone connection through the Dictate microphone and transcribe the message. My IPhone 11 allows me to hear and read the message.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Send bulk text messages via Outlook

Provide the ability to send bulk text messages to everyone in the users address book. This will add in keeping in touch with staff who might not have internet access where they are to receive updates from the office. Especially now during this Corona Virus outbreak (as an example), and some staff may not be able to come in, we want them to still get updates from the office.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Need to extend the outlook calendar work hours to enable for night shift people

In the current product we can able to set the work hours only for one day but for the night people we are unable to configure the timing.

Example: People who coming to office at 03:30 PM IST and leave the office next day at 02:00 AM.

Repro steps:
    1. Launch the outlook.
    2. Move into file->option->Calendar setting
    3. Try to set the work hours as "03:30 PM" to "02:00 AM".

Note that the product feature will not allow to enter the time.

All the organization will have night shift people across the worldwide but there is no option to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →

Microsoft Connections email marketing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base