Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Connections is an email marketing tool inside of Office 365 Business Center. Use this forum to share some ideas or suggestions to improve!

Can Connections access distribution list from O365 E-mail?

Can Connections access distribution list from O365 E-mail?

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ajith Kumar G shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Could you tell us more about your request? Are you using your existing O365 email to send mails to your customers today by adding them to a Distribution List (DL) and sending to that? Would it be valuable if you could import your DL into Connections as a mailing list? Or is there more you’d like to see? Your answers will help us make sure we evaluate the right functionality. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be great to be able to sync Distribution lists in Outlook/Office 365 so you don't have to import them all.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Along these same lines it would be great to connect the Mailing List to a Sharepoint Contact list. We have a large staff of Part Time and Seasonal workers that change more often then our IT department can keep up with.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I'm not the original poster, but I'm also having an issue with Connections DL functionality. For me, having the ability to apply a filter to Business Center contacts when creating a DL, as well as having more fields available to filter would be minimum requirement for creating lists.

Feedback and Knowledge Base