Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Connections is an email marketing tool inside of Office 365 Business Center. Use this forum to share some ideas or suggestions to improve!

Different Signup pages for each Mailing List

My use-case for Connections involves a variety of "customer" types (clients, partners, students, contacts). If it not always possible for me to manually review the "Everyone" list and manually add people to appropriate Mailing Lists, mainly because I'd then need to know everyone's name.

Would it be possible to have different (and customizable?) signup pages for each mailing list, or at least a URL slug that can be appended and pass through the sign-up to a field about the customer so I can track by URL used for signup? I'd like to email my corporate training clients (students) about completely different offers than my consulting clients.

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chase Raz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Chase, thanks for the suggestion and use cases. We agree that having to manually manage your mailing lists isn’t always the best solution, and letting your customers subscribe or unsubscribe from specific mailing lists is something that we are looking into adding in a future release.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base