Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Connections is an email marketing tool inside of Office 365 Business Center. Use this forum to share some ideas or suggestions to improve!

Please activate it for Enterprise plans as well

All our clients are below 100 employees, yet most of them are on Please activate it for Enterprise plans as wellOffice365 Plan E3, including us selves, and we are only 5 on the team.

All the new goodies, Connections, Listings, Invoicing, MileIQ and Bookings, Outlook Customer Manager are only for Business Premium, why not let the companies that pay more opt-in on these as well?

70 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ulrich Jorgensen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adam Warner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sadly it looks like Connections and several other parts of business center are being retired at the end of November.

• John H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also is it possible to make available to academic plans such as Office 365 A1

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another user here looking for Connections in the E3 & E5 tier. We are going to deploy with Mail Chimp next week since this issue keeps my enterprise users from being able to work on the campaigns.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there anything we can do to make it faster? The issue was raised almost a year ago, and it is still causing pain and frustration to customers today.

• Laurens van Mourik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Microsoft admin, please take a look at it again. As an Enterprise E3 user I don't want to be condemned anymore to using third party applications or even the email marketing functionality within Microsoft Dynamics. It is just not as user friendly.

• Charles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, can you share more on the reasons why it's currently not included in Enterprise plans?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any progress on this? We have E3 and are scratching our heads on why it's still not available.

• Clark Leachman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with Ulrich makes no sense to not be on Enterprise E3 license. If you are supporting customers you cannot see how it is working and would need to learn on the fly while supporting or purchase a Business Premium license which makes no sense.

• Dave Krigger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make Connections part of the O365 E3 and E5 plans. I need E5 for cloud PBX so I am precluded from getting Connections. This does not make sense.

• Interlock Systems commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. Not having this available in E3 doesn't make any sense. Our users are paying significantly more - why has Microsoft chosen not to offer this to the more expensive tier (E3).

• Derek Gabriel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're in this boat as well.. as a partner, since the beginning of Office 365 the mantra we got from account managers was always "lead with enterprise", and we did. All our clients are on some mix of Enterprise accounts, mainly E3/E5 - Enterprise offers more flexibility with licensing when it comes to task workers, it's not one size fits all. However, it's now starting to cause pain that a lot of the new add-ons are only appearing for the low end when they should ultimately be universal to the platform. I mean we could switch all our customers from Enterprise to the Business SKUs, but I can't imagine you want to lose that additional revenue... I know I don't.

Feedback and Knowledge Base