Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Connections email marketing

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Language conversion software

Produce the software where when you are watching a youtube video that is in a different language other then your own you can have the option to have the software convert the language over to what you want. I know Micro soft has enough smart people there that can produce the software to make that possible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Product improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What is a sleeping pill?

These medications square measure accustomed facilitate people's World Health Organization have an issue falling asleep or staying asleep on their own. Sleeping pills square measure hypnotics, which means that they promote or extend sleep. they're conjointly typically referred to as sedatives, that whereas virtually which means “calming,” additional usually will seek advice from “the ability to cause somnolence.”
    What is a sleeping pill?
    The most common prescription sleeping pills, or hypnotics, square measure within the categories of medication referred to as antianxiety drugs or benzodiazepine receptor agonists. Sleeping pills will have serious aspect effects if overused or abused.
    Your aid…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Voice message

In place of writing an email I suggested to record a voice to make message easier deliver and more clear to receiver also more secure than someone using your email, also listening easy than reading and more clear. Also more healthy for keeping our eyes away from screen .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. outlook shared Calendars take 5min or more to synchronize from ethernet connected computer to Cellular connected computer

Outlook shared calendars take 5min or more to synchronize family appointments causing double bookings and cancelations, this seems to be a returning issue, happens through the local Outlook App and is fixed when we call Microsoft O365 tech support, issue reoccurs after a random time (days, weeks, month) not sure what is being done on the back end to fix this but can this issue be implanted to always work at 45 second sync times and not degrade over time causing me to have to call Microsoft tech support to fix this issue on the back end again

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You have to attach invoice to the letter about invoice.

You have to attach invoice to the letter about invoice. It is the 3rd year in a row here is a panic in our company, caused by your's (late) panic letter about out-of-date invoice, without containing invoice itself, Accountant should get invoice with the letter. There is no reason for accountant to use admin console to find invoice there and download it. The way to pay should be obvious, not go-somewhere-else-and-get-it-there way.

Also, there is no in advance letter with information about approaching time to pay. You have to make it more obvious for accountants.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There is no recalls sent email messages in Outlook for Mac.

I would like to do Recall in the emails I send, like, there is in Windows, because if you make a mistake you can retrieve the email back. mistakes sending: confidential information, information that is not for one user and in general errors.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Simplify info about "updates to be downloaded"

Problem when starting Outlook shown in an info screen at the centre of my laptop screen, but no suggested solution. After several restarts and new tests to start Outlook I happened to see -"there are updates to be made" etc at the lower right side corner. But why on earth don't you write that tiny info in the "error message box" on the centre of the screen, so everyone can see that info without using a magnifier!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. ADVANCE Method & high level technology of DIGITAL MARKETING COURSES

With the aim to educate people in ( Marcos Group ) IIDM international digital marketing in simplistic and easy to understand approach Simply Digital has emerged as one of the leading Digital Marketing Institutes in Delhi having the best faculty members from IIT and IIM who provide training through the classroom as well as online classes. A comprehensive training of live classroom sessions are provided for students, entrepreneurs and corporate professionals. In addition to having 5 centers in Delhi itself, they also have centers in Delhi Nevada please call 8448554713, 8505817612, 9319644438, our next batch start 1-April -2019.

Read More…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Backup tool for Live.com

Live.com is a web-based application that is used for email communication. However, there are various online threats available that can cause harm to your database or important emails. Issues like account hacking, permanent deletion of important emails, virus issues make your account inaccessible, internet connectivity problem etc. may create trouble for you to access emails of Live.com. In this case, backup is the only solution by which the users can access their important database already saved.for more detail visit here: http://www.osttopstapp.com/live.com-backup.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please allow option to insert the image in autoreply in OWA

Please allow option to insert the image in autoreply in OWA

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Error- "Either there is no email client or the current mail client canot fulfill the messaginf request. Please run Microsoft Outlook..

User get the error- "Either there is no email client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail client." while previewing the .msg files in the Preview Pane enabled under File Explorer.
    We have Win 10 Enterprise 64-bit OS on which we are using the Office(Outlook) 2016 64-bit and though Outlook is already a default mail client still user is getting this error. While troubleshooting this issue I found that other file types are being previewed with no issues other than .msg files also when I tried…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Product improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When ever new user created in O365 Tenant,new user has to get an email to his office mail id or else customized mail ID.

When ever new user created in O365 Tenant,new user has to get an email to his office mail id or else customized mail ID.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. VISIO should be included app for E3

my business subscribes to Enterprise 3 MS Office. Upon learning that VISIO is an extra application for purchase i was stunned at how MS makes money but small business can't at this rate. Make VISIO a full function online and desktop inclusion for E3 users

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Outlook Email Address Extractor

Outlook Email Address Extractor is powerful software designed to collect email ids from Outlook account. https://www.kmttech.com/email-extractor.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. suggest to develop an approval required process if someone sends an email to more than some limited recipients.

suggest to develop an approval required process if someone sends an email to more than som

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unable to access shared mailbox via typing full email address

when I try to input full email address on "Open other mailbox" on OWA. unable to open shared mailbox. I believe that open other mailbox blank rely on GAL search result.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Customise the welcome email

When someone signs up and confirms to join the mailing list, it would be nice to customise the email that is sent to them when they confirm their subscription to the mailing list.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Easier de-duping

I had a failed attempt at importing my data into Connections, so I deleted all the contacts and started again. I now have a (more or less) clean list assigned to various mailing lists but this has brought about its own issues.

My suggestions are:

1) I have a complete set of duplicates (and more - 832 people in Contacts but 1,705 people on the 'Everyone' list) with no reassurance that, if I use this list, it won't send each mail twice!
    2) Provide an easier way of searching for duplicates in the contacts list. At present all you seem…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. delete expired campaigns

There should be a way to delete campaigns to manage storage. I have generated a number of campaigns simply in testing. I would like to delete them and, once I use Connections in production, be able to delete old campaigns so that I don't need to scroll through hundreds of ages to find one I want to replicate.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Connections email marketing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base