Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Connections email marketing

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Make an embeddable signup form for websites

Would it be possible to make the signup page(s) available as embeds that could be inserted into web pages? I'd like to place the signup box on every page within my site and not just the link to the signup page.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Future release suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Different Signup pages for each Mailing List

My use-case for Connections involves a variety of "customer" types (clients, partners, students, contacts). If it not always possible for me to manually review the "Everyone" list and manually add people to appropriate Mailing Lists, mainly because I'd then need to know everyone's name.

Would it be possible to have different (and customizable?) signup pages for each mailing list, or at least a URL slug that can be appended and pass through the sign-up to a field about the customer so I can track by URL used for signup? I'd like to email my corporate training clients (students) about completely…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Future release suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Chase, thanks for the suggestion and use cases. We agree that having to manually manage your mailing lists isn’t always the best solution, and letting your customers subscribe or unsubscribe from specific mailing lists is something that we are looking into adding in a future release.

3. Office 365 Graph Content Pack in Power BI and Data Connector in Flow/Power Apps

Office Graph Data is extremely valuable. Being able to access it in Power BI, Flow and Power Apps is hugely valuable. It's possible with custom connectors/home brew now. It needs to be available to power users without code.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Future release suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow us to fill out multiple e-mail addresses of contacts when creating the inquiry.

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):問合せ時に連絡先のメール アドレスを複数入力できるようにしてほしい

Allow us to fill out multiple e-mail addresses of contacts when creating the inquiry.

■Description(内容):
    問合せ時に連絡先のメール アドレスを複数入力できるようにしてほしい

I hope you to improve the system that allows us to fill out multiple e-mail addresses of contacts when creating the inquiry.

Thank you for your consideration.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Future release suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Import and add to specific mailing list

During the import there is a option to enable marketing email however we would need to have the option to add people to specific mailing lists as currently it adds them to all mailing lists including ones that are not relevant to them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your comment. We’re working on this feature now. You’ll soon be able to choose a specific mailing list and your imported contacts will get added to that list as part of import.

6. Hi, is there a way to test (trial mode) Microsoft Connections before deciding to upgrade to Office365 Business Pro from the standard suite?

At the moment our organization has the Office365 Business plan, from the Business Pro plan we're interested to test Microsoft Connections as a solution for sending out newsletters. Is there a way to test Connections before upgrading the plan? Many thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. What is the limit wrt the number of emails that can be sent at once?

I have a mailing list of over 30k people who have all opted-in to receive my monthly emails. We are considering a move from Mailchimp to Connections. Can I send my emails through MS Connections?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. CONTACTOS EN BANDEJA ENTRADA Y NOMBRE REMITENTE COGER EL DE AGENDA

Hello everyone,
    my suggestion is:

In the inbox, the sender name that you see should be able to be changed by the name you have recorded in the contacts or calendar.
    All other email management programs do it and on cell phones as well.
    More than anything that many times you have to decipher email that we know where it comes from and if it is a contact that you already have established.

Waiting for you to implement it.

Thank you very much

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A Future for all. projects

Perché nn create un computer che cresce in base all eta di chi lo utilizza, man mano che il bambino cresce il pc si aggiorna aggiungendo contenuti in base all eta di chi lo utilizza..stessa cosa in per le persone anziane piu si diventa anziani piu si ingrandiscono i caratteri più si semplifica con programmi pre istallati. Che...contattami se volete l intero plan..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When will it be available in France ? We have Office Business Premium, with the monthly updates, but do not have access yet to Connections

When will it be available in France ? We have Office Business Premium, with the monthly updates, but do not have access yet to Connections

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. AOL backup tool

To take backup of AOL mailboxes, you can try any of the methods as several solutions are available for this. But the user should make the selection on the basis of data safety and their ease. Some solutions are available but they are not safe that’s why we recommend you to download free AOL Backup software. for more detail visit here: http://www.completeconverter.com/aol-backup/

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Connections email marketing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base