Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Connections email marketing

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Microsoft Connections is an email marketing tool inside of Office 365 Business Center. Use this forum to share some ideas or suggestions to improve!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Make an embeddable signup form for websites

Would it be possible to make the signup page(s) available as embeds that could be inserted into web pages? I'd like to place the signup box on every page within my site and not just the link to the signup page.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Future release suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Different Signup pages for each Mailing List

My use-case for Connections involves a variety of "customer" types (clients, partners, students, contacts). If it not always possible for me to manually review the "Everyone" list and manually add people to appropriate Mailing Lists, mainly because I'd then need to know everyone's name.

Would it be possible to have different (and customizable?) signup pages for each mailing list, or at least a URL slug that can be appended and pass through the sign-up to a field about the customer so I can track by URL used for signup? I'd like to email my corporate training clients (students) about completely…

5 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Future release suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Allow us to fill out multiple e-mail addresses of contacts when creating the inquiry.

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):問合せ時に連絡先のメール アドレスを複数入力できるようにしてほしい

Allow us to fill out multiple e-mail addresses of contacts when creating the inquiry.
        ■Description(内容):
        問合せ時に連絡先のメール アドレスを複数入力できるようにしてほしい

I hope you to improve the system that allows us to fill out multiple e-mail addresses of contacts when creating the inquiry.

Thank you for your consideration.

2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Future release suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Import and add to specific mailing list

During the import there is a option to enable marketing email however we would need to have the option to add people to specific mailing lists as currently it adds them to all mailing lists including ones that are not relevant to them.

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Future release suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Hi, is there a way to test (trial mode) Microsoft Connections before deciding to upgrade to Office365 Business Pro from the standard suite?

At the moment our organization has the Office365 Business plan, from the Business Pro plan we're interested to test Microsoft Connections as a solution for sending out newsletters. Is there a way to test Connections before upgrading the plan? Many thanks!

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• What is the limit wrt the number of emails that can be sent at once?

I have a mailing list of over 30k people who have all opted-in to receive my monthly emails. We are considering a move from Mailchimp to Connections. Can I send my emails through MS Connections?

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• CONTACTOS EN BANDEJA ENTRADA Y NOMBRE REMITENTE COGER EL DE AGENDA

Hello everyone,
                my suggestion is:

In the inbox, the sender name that you see should be able to be changed by the name you have recorded in the contacts or calendar.
                All other email management programs do it and on cell phones as well.
                More than anything that many times you have to decipher email that we know where it comes from and if it is a contact that you already have established.

Waiting for you to implement it.

Thank you very much

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• A Future for all. projects

Perché nn create un computer che cresce in base all eta di chi lo utilizza, man mano che il bambino cresce il pc si aggiorna aggiungendo contenuti in base all eta di chi lo utilizza..stessa cosa in per le persone anziane piu si diventa anziani piu si ingrandiscono i caratteri più si semplifica con programmi pre istallati. Che...contattami se volete l intero plan..

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Office 365 Graph Content Pack in Power BI and Data Connector in Flow/Power Apps

Office Graph Data is extremely valuable. Being able to access it in Power BI, Flow and Power Apps is hugely valuable. It's possible with custom connectors/home brew now. It needs to be available to power users without code.

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• When will it be available in France ? We have Office Business Premium, with the monthly updates, but do not have access yet to Connections

When will it be available in France ? We have Office Business Premium, with the monthly updates, but do not have access yet to Connections

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• 1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re currently available in the US, UK and Canada and we’ll look to expand to more regions in the coming months. When more information on geographic expansion becomes available, we’ll post it on the Office 365 public roadmap at https://products.office.com/business/office-365-roadmap. Thanks for creating this comment so we know you’re interested in having the product available in Latin America!

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Connections email marketing

Feedback and Knowledge Base