Feedback by UserVoice

Office.com Home Page

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. HTML Headings do not follow accessibility best practices

The heading structure on the office.com homepage does not follow a logical order, making it confusing for screen reader users. There are headings at level 1 and 3, but none at 2. The page skips from the greeting at heading level 1 to "Recommended" in the Documents region at heading level 3 (It would help with navigation if "Documents" itself was a heading). Similarly, the OneDrive and SharePoint regions begin with a heading 1 and skip to heading 3 for the immedieately following content.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. @Microsoft @Office wondering why when I print out my calendar, so I have a convenient monthly view, the smaller calendars on the top rig

@Microsoft

@Office
    wondering why when I print out my calendar, so I have a convenient monthly view, the smaller calendars on the top right are of the current and next month? Why? Why not have the previous and next month? Please change this odd feature. 🤔

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The new outlook has lost functionality for our users. They can no longer print details of their calendar events or choose date ranges.

The new outlook has lost functionality for our users. They can no longer print details of their calendar events or choose date ranges.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Logging to the Portal by Multiple Users On Same Computer

I am an IT Consultant managing many clients. Some of the clients have shared computers; that is multiple users use the same PC in a warehouse or manufacturing floors. They use a cloud-based ERP using the browser. We have trained them to use OWA for email, and log out and close the tab, when they walk away from the station. Only during the past 4-6 weeks, when a 2nd user opens a new tab and accesses portal.office.com, and AFTER s/he provide her/his own credentials, because the get prompted for those information, it still brings up the email account of the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. web app notification subfolder

sub folders in the web app should have a notification setting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Cloud access only as an option during the installation of the office, especially for OneNote

OneNote used to work on local machines. Now Microsoft is pushing it to be a cloud software. That might work for some users, but it would be good to add it as an option during installation.
    Our documents are on a local server (and they will stay there), in addition, relying on cloud makes OneNote useless while someone doesn't have the Internet access.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop US English overriding the default proofing language

This shouldnt require over an hour and a half with tech support to stop my documents being marked with wrong spelling because O365 seems to have US English on override.

My whole computer is set to UK English but why is there not a simple setting in the O365 account options to let us choose WHICH English we proof in?

Why does the install default to English only? why cant we choose on install our version of English to avoid this entire issue?

This is a massively simple fix which will avoid a lot of problems for a lot of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back drop down menus to Office 365

Bring back drop down menus to Office 365 on the PC - File, View etc. as it's far easier to find something from a list than the icon ribbon and both could co-exist. Indeed, they still do on the Mac!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 一般のユーザもホームページから各サービスの正常性のページを見れるようにしてほしい。

管理者しか見えない、各サービスの正常性のページを
    ホームページから一般のユーザも見えるようにしてほしいです。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stella excel password recovery freeware tool

With taking the help of Stella excel password recovery freeware tool excel user can quickly recover lost excel file password without any data lost of XLSX file. Try best excel password remover utility that is really excellent option to remove password protection from all version of excel file as:- 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
    Read more:- https://microsoft2019excelpasswordrecovery.wordpress.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Branding

I had waited for the implementation that MSFT touted about being able to upload an SVG instead of simply bitmap's. When it finally happened I couldn't believe what I saw ... a limitation of 10k!!!! I understand dimension constraints (width and height) but the great thing about vector graphics are the ability to scale. Please force us to adhere to dimension constraints but not size!!!! Otherwise the best feature of SVG's are lost.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Will it be possible to Export entire office 365 emails to local from online?

How to Export Microsoft Office 365 email database to local machine?
    Will it be possible for users that they would be able to take their database to local machine desktop/laptop into possible format like .eml .pst .ost or .mbox these are well known propritary format extensions and almost IT users have unknowledge about these format.

Purpose - is to take email data base to local machine and can easily access email database on any email client like Outlook, thunderbird eudora etc.

Trusted Microsoft OST to PST converter Software for more than 43000 Download and recommended by users.

https://microsoft-ost-to-pst-converter-free-software.en.softonic.com/

Download Best…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. how to check the last login details like google?

like google its easy to scroll down to footer and check the last login details and users, i.p location, device and place, it will be good if this option available on main email page top-left or top-right corner of the page, isnt it better option?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Provide an option to stay permanently logged in with Outlook 365

stop outlook 365 repeatedly logging me out. I will decide if and when I should do so.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ticket No 13967108 Training videos should be available to USERS from this page not just to admins fro m the admin page

It would be useful to make the link to the users training videos available here rather than just from the ADMIN page?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ive been hacked

Can someone tell me how to access my accoun..a close person had hacked and completely compromised it. I've had tthe account before we became friends.. it goes to my business my credit cards contacts etc..I've tried everything I mean everything.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Possible typo error at Web help page of CHISQ.INV

It seems Excel function help page on Web (https://support.office.com/en-us/article/chisq-inv-function-400db556-62b3-472d-80b3-254723e7092f?omkt=en-US&ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US) shows incorrect result 5.318520074 instead of 3.283020287 for the formula =CHISQ.INV(0.93,1). Though the result 5.318520074 would be correct for CHISQ.INV(0.93,2).
    I am sorry if I am posting at the incorrect site for such subject. Thank you for your attention.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Use custom images for the cover photo on your profile

Ability to post a custom image (such as company/department logos) to your profile page - similar to LinkedIn et al.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix the spellchecker for non-US residents

I live in Australia. As much as I love the US, I am not from the US and I do not use American English. But try to get Microsoft Word to default (and stay on Australian or US spelling) - just try! Some people like to be precise about the language they use.

Do you realise (not realize!) what a problem this is in an organisation (not organization!) like mine?

As well as trying to fix this problem myself on numerous occasions (searching on Google for a solution - following all of the advice), on numerous occasions, and then spending…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Simple option to exclude groups from an outlook search

A simple toggle button to be able to exclude groups from an outlook search

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)